Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Gerda Likes Fominate Part 1

Cast: Gerda
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The first part of the story is about a Russian lady named Gerda who loves to dominate the male sex. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Gerda Likes Fominate Part 1

Kelly the Ballbusting Ballerina

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Ballbusting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Video language: English

Kelly Rockstone is a ballbusting ballerina who keeps a slave at home just to destroy his balls are her leisure..

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 130.0 MB

Download Kelly the Ballbusting Ballerina

Huge squirt

Cast: Mistress Anette
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Fetish, Tatto, BDSM, Milking, Cumsho

Mistress Anette enjoys the blindfolded, gagged, tied slave's milking. She is giggling like a little witch when she sees his reactions to her warm, wet hands. Every stroke is sweeter and sweeter and the slave can't help but feel the brutally building tension in his body, until finally everything ends in a huge squirt. Then Anette begins the evil massage.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5012kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 459.2 MB

Download Huge squirt

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!
As long as you're obe.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Goddess Platinum

If Your Balls Survive I'll Blow You

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ballbusting, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs

Kelly is feeling especially mischievous today. She tells her slave that she'll give him a blow job, if he can make it through 20 hits to the balls.
He's eager to start, but soon realizes that she is not playing around when it comes to hitting his balls this time. They are all direct hits, and snappy at that.
She drops him to his needs and says in her sweet cheerful voice, "are you sure you'll make it? That wasn't that hard....." Then she grabs him by the balls and picks him back up on his feet. Eventually his is completely on the ground and done from a sharp kick with her serious high heels. As he's moaning and coughing she bends over and sweetly says, "maybe we should just remove your balls... they're getting you into trouble..."
He begs her not to, and she stomps his balls a little, sweetly and kindly disagreeing, that he really should be Nutted. With one last kick while he's down she leaves the room with a sexy walk and he's still on the floor moaning....

Duration: 7:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2859kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 153.5 MB

Download If Your Balls Survive I'll Blow You

Slave Breaks The Canes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pai

Mistress Ariel is here to punish her young slave with her cane brutally, but after literally two strokes, her cane breaks on the slave's pathetic ass. She gets annoyed and brings and other, but he destroys it almost immediately, so Ariel gets even more mad at him, she strokes his naked ass with the broken cane brutally.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5590kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 502.2 MB

Download Slave Breaks The Canes

Michelle

Cast: Michelle
Genres: Feet, Fetish, FemDom

Michelle has a human footstool, and this sexy foot mistress knows how to use him. She calls him over and has him kneel in front of her, then rubs her boots all over him, digging her heels in and offering peeks of her bare pussy beneath her dress. Things heat up after that when she lets him worship her feet and then eventually she gives him a foot job with her bare feet while he licks her empty boots.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 876x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2603kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 325.6 MB

Download Michelle

Katja Leaves His Balls in Agony

Cast: Katja
Genres: CBT, Cuckolding, Emasculation, Goth Girls, Pantyhose, Small Penis Humiliation

Katja needed to use Michelle's apartment again to change before a Halloween Party. On her way out she notices that the slave has a long string coming out of his underwear...
She also notices a hitachi magic wand on the couch next to him, and decides to pleasure herself a little before she leaves, right in front of the sex starved slave. For weeks he has been trapped in that apartment, getting his balls slapped, kneed and kicked in by multiple women from Michelle's ballet class. Now that he has to watch sexy Katja masturbate right in front of him, he is truly in hell.
She says, "Looks like your hungry... Should I bring you someone back so we can feed you some cum...? How does it feel to have cum in all of your holes all the time...?" Katja stands him up and pulls down his underwear...
"Look at this little dick..." and notices that the string is tied around his cock and balls. This inspires more torment from her, as she yanks the string in multiple seductive positions, pulling him.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2878kbps

File size: 120.9 MB

Download Katja Leaves His Balls in Agony

Arouse 'Til He Cries

Studio: NaughtyBeauties
Cast: Mistress Anette
Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Stockings, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Cumsho

As Mistress Anette touches his erect cock with her cold hands, his eyes shut tight and he swallows a huge gob of saliva. Anette sees in on his face, she smiles in herself and continues the milking. The naked slave doesn't feel his arms, all the went from there to his manly parts, he it tied and naked, in the hands of Anette who is sitting next to him massaging his cock.

Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8230kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 739.3 MB

Download Arouse 'Til He Cries

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Miniskirt Tease and Bust

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Pantyhose

Kelly Rockstone gets up close and almost looks like she might kiss him, then POW, another grab, slap or knee to the balls. She is just plain evil with her beautiful seductive pouting, saying things like, "oh I'm sorry" then another knee, then "oh I must not be doing this hard enough..." then a sexy smile....
There are a lot of great angles in this clip of her sexy ass, hips and legs as she teases the hell out of him and joyfully kicks and knees his balls. When she is finally done abusing him before her night out, she leans over him (looking so hot in her mini-skirt) and shoves the hitachi down his underwear and turns it on full blast. (This is a really intense vibration directly on the balls btw...)
She tells him that she's leaving, and if that thing isn't still vibrating on his balls when she gets back, she's going to cut them off! The slave is left in torment, with a raging hard on and painful vibrating nuts... Evil....

Duration: 9:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2838kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Miniskirt Tease and Bust

My husband nabs me a bondage sex toy

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I've always lusted over hot younger women but at my age it's getting difficult to pick one up at a bar for some hot lesbian sex. My husband Jim Hunter knows what I want and need and I send him off to get me a sexy sex toy to play with. He carries pretty redhead Sarah Brooke in over his shoulder and I can see right away how tight her body is. Sarah starts to scream and he stuffs a wad of cloth into her mouth an wraps her pretty face with layers of thick tape. He tosses her onto a mattress and binds her crossed wrists together then move to her ankles tying them together with thin rope. Sarah cries into her gag wondering what is happening to her. She struggles as he adds more rope lacing it up her muscular legs and cinching each rope brutally tight. As I watch I'm getting more and more turned on and I can't wait for him to finish immobilizing my prey so I can get my hot little hands on her. He sits poor helpless Sarah up and starts the excruciating bondage on her arms. She ends up in a v.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13550kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My husband nabs me a bondage sex toy

Natalya - Armpit Worship

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastity

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Natalya - Armpit Worship

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Punished By The Girls

Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Pain

Mistress Amanda and Ariel are ready to cane their slave's big, naked ass with their forceful hands. They always has to shout at him to stay in one place, because he moves always and that makes them annoyed as hell. Because he can't control himself, both girls give him a brutal amount of strokes from their hardest ones. The slave screams constantly, but they doesn't feel any pity for him.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Punished By The Girls

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Vanessa Vixon Leotard and Hose Ballbusting

Cast: Lance Hart, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

It had been a while since Vanessa has come by to tease and abuse Lance. She looks stunning a tight leotard, black pantyhose, high heels, and bright red lipstick. She teases him, rubs up against him playfully, he knows the whole time what's coming, and then it's on with some hard kicks and knees. It doesn't take long for her to drop him with broken blue balls.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Vanessa Vixon Leotard and Hose Ballbusting

Cybill Troy - Sodomized Rubber Fuck-Toy

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Cybill Troy has dreamed up an evil torment of frustration, torment and humiliation for her squirming black bagged gimp. With Queen Scarlet on hand to aid in her evil plan, Cybill Troy explains to the gimp that it is his lucky day. He is ordered to get his cock super hard, so that the two Mistresses can play with it. He might even be allowed the extreme privilege of cumming at his Mistresses hands.What should be every man or gimps dream, is however, about to become this gimps nightmare. Being utterly terrified of his Mistress and also so broken by repeated earlier training, means that when presented with this golden opportunity, the gimps brain goes into melt down (along with the gimps cock).With Miss Troys slippery gloved hands all over its cock, the gimps brain meltdown is increased by Queen Scarlet her ass on its face. The two stunning Mistresses take it in turns to the breath out of their bagged toy, until they decide its time to turn things up another notch.Cybill Troy explains.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Cybill Troy - Sodomized Rubber Fuck-Toy

Last Cum for a Eunuch Slave

Cast: Lance Hart, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose

Sadie Holmes is about to make a eunuch out of one of her slave boys. She is going to drain his balls before she Nuts him. She has him gagged, and she is overly happy about cutting his balls off soon.
Sadie bounces around her slave in her pigtails, torn tights and leather boots, giggling while she strokes his lubed up cock, talking about his upcoming Emasculation and how much fun it will be for her.
She finally milks his cum out all over her torn gray tights, then grabs his balls, smiles, moans, and tells him she wants to rip them off right now...

Duration: 6:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2868kbps

File size: 150.6 MB

Download Last Cum for a Eunuch Slave