Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Rewarded Prostate Pleasures

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom, Prostate Massage, Handjobs, Anal Play, Toys, Milking, Bondage, Stockings
Video language: English

Extra good sluts deserve extra special rewards when you belong to Mistress Marley Brinx. She grabs her slut's favorite anal toys to slide deep in his ass for being on his best behavior while her girlfriends had visited. Mistress Marley expertly milks his prostate while stroking his rock hard cock until he is rewarded with one big anal orgasm before being locked into chastity for a month.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rewarded Prostate Pleasures

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part Four

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part Four

Sadie Holmes Black Leggings SPH

Cast: Sadie Holmes
Genres: Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Small Penis Humiliation, Yoga Pants

Sadie is looking sexy as fuck in her high heels and black leggings / yoga pants. She loves making fun of boys with tiny cocks like you. Listen to her tease and humiliate you in a sweet tone while she shakes her perfect ass and poses sexy until you cum..

Duration: 7:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 160.4 MB

Download Sadie Holmes Black Leggings SPH

Chastity Ballbuster

Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, FaceSitting, Body Bag, Ballbusting

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain. He is taking the abuse like such a good boy that he is told he is allowed to cum by way of vibration only. Right when he gets to the edge of orgasm she takes the vibrator away and beats his balls until he is begging for mercy. The only mercy given is another 30days locked in chastity with no hope of release.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Download Chastity Ballbuster

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

I'll Fuck You if Your Balls Survive

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Fishnets, Teen Dommes

Kelly recently offered her slave an opportunity for a blow job if he could take 20 hits to the balls, and he failed. Now's she back with a better offer: 20 hits to the balls and SHE"LL FUCK HIM.
She looks ridiculously hot in fishnets, pig-tails and black tape over her nipples. Needless to say, the slave cannot take the abuse and gives up. Kelly tells him that he obviously needs his balls removed, because all they do is cause him pain. "Why would you want to keep them?" she says as she hurts him again.
This was all a ploy to convince her slave that he really needs to be Nutted, and it will likely work. He is left on the ground in agony after kicks, stomps, knees, squeezes, and of course the worst blue balls in the history of man after her brutal teasing..

Duration: 8:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.5 MB

Download I'll Fuck You if Your Balls Survive

Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

Cast: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc s face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don t want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker s prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker

Show Dava Foxx Your Lil Dick

Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Small Penis Humiliation

Dava Foxx is wearing shiny tights, a shiny high cut leotard and high heels. She tells you immediately to pull your lil cock out and show it to her.Dava humiliates you while you stroke your small dick in front of her. She teases you with her body, letting you know you can't have her.

Duration: 7:46
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 173.3 MB

Download Show Dava Foxx Your Lil Dick

Pussy Piggy

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Pussy Piggy

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Goddess Alexandra Snow

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Mind Control, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasm, Tease & Denial, Chastity

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow

Pathetic pool boy double teamed

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

The new pool boy Kevin Wang is such a slacker. He pretends to be skimming the pool when clearly he is eyeing up busty redhead Bella Ink as she lounges. She tells him to get lost since a lowly pool boy isn't good enough for her. He tries to convince her that he is a hard working man and this just pisses Bella off and when he won't leave her alone she grabs him in a tight choke hold and wrestles him down to the ground. As she squeezes tighter and his eyes roll back into his head she envisions all the things she can do to him to teach him a lesson. When he can no longer move she calls me over and we decide the double team the pathetic loser boy. I straddle his prone body face slapping him until he wakes up and I push his wrists together so Bella can bind his wrists together behind his back. We pull the boy up onto his knees and force his mouth open. Bella shoves a dirty pair of panties into his mouth and we seal it off super tightly with thick electrical tape. Kevin is now reduc.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 322.2 MB

Download Pathetic pool boy double teamed

Slave ep Part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep Part 34

Spiked Chastity Cuck Tease with Summer

Cast: Summer Monroe
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights

You were locked in spiked chastity by a Summer Monroe. She is a hot blond bimbo who craves cock and cum, but also finds it really amusing to keep you around for abuse.
"Why don't you put your face right next to my pussy?" She asks you as she spreads her legs wide. She's wearing shiny pantyhose and a thong one piece.
"Awe, let me see it. Wow! Those spikes are really digging in." [big smile]
She makes you get on your knees and put your face right in her ass, just to make the spikes dig in deeper.

Summer loves to watch you suffer. She talks about how much dick she is going to get tonight, and how much cum you will be eating for her.
She's going to fuck three guys at the same time tonight. They all have huge cocks and they all cum a LOT. "You'll get to eat it all up"

Duration: 5:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Spiked Chastity Cuck Tease with Summer

Stalker boy bound with his cock out

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

I've been watching the young neighbor boy Toby Springs staring at me through the blinds. He seems to be obsessed with creeping and peeping me and he admits he wants to fuck an older woman. I realize he's a cougar hound so I tell the boy I'm into kinky sex and that I'll tie him up to make him helpless. Toby reluctantly agrees since he's really into sex with a cougar and I grope his cock to make him more compliant. I begin by tying his wrists together behind his back and I can see his cock get hard under his shorts. He tells me he's been on a cougar website and that this is his dream. I remove his shorts and puut him on the floor adding more rope to the young stud. He's so shy that he blushes when I peel down my silk panties and shove them into his mouth forcing them into the back of his throat then wrapping his sweet young face with thick electrical tape. Suddenly I change my demeanor and begin yelling at the young boy for stalking me. I rope him up some more and he struggles .

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

Download Stalker boy bound with his cock out

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSitting

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Kelly Flips a Coin for Kicks or Knees

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ballbusting, Fitness Chicks, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants - Leggings, Photos, Videos

Kelly is back to hurt some balls, and this time she can't decide weather to kick or knee, so she flips a coin every time. She is so adorably evil..

Duration: 4:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 95.6 MB

Download Kelly Flips a Coin for Kicks or Knees

Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great 'cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

Download Madison Hot Girl Uses Chastity Nerd For Foot Worship And Toilet

Fabiana Fox Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Four

Download Fabiana Fox Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Four