Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Ivy Lebelle - Strap-on Cock Slut

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage
Video language: English

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ivy Lebelle - Strap-on Cock Slut

Breathplay training

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This slave looks as tough as a Navy SEAL but it doesn't mean that he can survive underwater for really long, apparently. This is the conclusion that his dommes come to after dipping him into the tub a few times. Watch him go from scared to hopeless!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download Breathplay training

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Dress Sexy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a .

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dress Sexy

Ivy Lebelle - Strap-on Cock Slut

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Download Ivy Lebelle - Strap-on Cock Slut

Breathplay and pain

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The sensitivity of a person with limited air supply intensifies immensely. That has been proven by numerous BDSM sessions and this painful femdom shoot is only here to prove it once again. Watch a submissive wearing a tight gas mask get tortured!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.8 MB

Download Breathplay and pain

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Fisted

Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with h.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Fisted

Strap-on Cock Slut

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Download Strap-on Cock Slut

Peeping Tom To Oral Slave

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven Again. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom To Oral Slave

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Natalya plays with her makeup while her danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her , to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her 's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his , because if she were to hear him, she.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Obey Melanie

Studio: Obey Melanie / Barefoot Princess Video
Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: made orgasms, blowjob, ruined orgasms, female supremacy, bondage

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14317kbps

File size: 864.8 MB

Download Obey Melanie

Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.

She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection Of Captive Male. Part 1.

The captive male is so easily manipulated by visual stimulation. She decide to take control of the very air he breathes. She strokes his cock manually to orgasm, he cries out in erotic pLeasurable-pain as his bound balls reLease a load of cum.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 14 files.

Download Hot Sweet The Best Excellent Unreal Collection Of Captive Male. Part 1.

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes

Release Year: 2016
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Brooke, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Foot Domination, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, Brat Girls

So me and Princess Bella just got done kicking this slave's nuts and just to add insult to injury, we force him to lick his "ball cooties" off our feet lol. Think about it- we literally just got done kicking him in thenuts and now his loser-ass has to lick his testicle-sweat off of our shoes and feet! Haha. And oh yes, we are going to remind him of it again and again...with non-stop verbal abuse. I wonder if we can hurt his feelings as much as we hurt his nuts?? Well we certainly try! Ya know, what I can't figure out? How do you losers put up with so much from us? Are we really THAT hot, that we can literally do anything we want to a man and he will still grovel at our feet??

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17410kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

Download Kiss Our Ballbusting Shoes

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente