Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Studio: Brat Princess

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, dannis tight pussy needs to be opened. Dannis buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Dannis life has been a luxury compared to what its going to be. Jade starts dannis training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Dannis chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. Wheres your pageant face? Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides shell give the pussy a try with her big dick. Dannis hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jades cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. The girls hav.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Alexis Amadahy & Jade - Sissy Strap On Training

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity
Video language: English

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Human Toilet, Pee

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick. This slave hates this part of its job. It tries to avoid the dirty work by kissing Edyn's plump butt cheeks. She gets stern with the slave, "Clean it," she says. The slave gets to work. He's still licking too gingerly, though. It's his job to really get in there. No Princess wants to leave the house without a clean bottom. Edyn focuses on getting her lip gloss just right for all the hot guys that'll be at the club tonight. Edyn takes the slaves head and really shoves it in there. It's got to be clean. And he's got to suck on the thong, too. Can't have a clean behind with dirty panties. Edyn really admires herself in the mirror. She's going to totally command the club with her makeup so on po.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Natalya

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain.

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10224kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 900.8 MB

Download Natalya

Alexis Amadahy & Jade

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Brat Princess
Cast: Alexis Grace, Amadahy, Jade Indica
Genres: strap-on, feminzation, verbal humiliation, crossdress, pegging, sissy

Sissy Strap on Training Part 1, danni began his slut training by having his mouth stretched. Now, danni's tight pussy needs to be opened. Danni's buyer is super well-endowed, and the girls only have a few hours left to get him ready before he ships out. Danni's life has been a luxury compared to what it's going to be. Jade starts danni's training with the smaller cock. Thankfully, the small cock fits into the tight pussy. Amadahy has danni practice bobbing on her dick while Jade fucks from behind. Danni's chastity bounces as Jade rails his ass. The girls lay danni on his back. Alexis takes a turn at danni while his feet are in the air. Amadahy fucks its throat. Danni looks very unhappy. "Where's your pageant face?" Jade demands. Danni receives instruction to moan like a girl. Danni will not make much sound. Amadahy decides she'll give the pussy a try with her big dick. Danni's hole takes all of Amadahy. Danni strokes Jade's cock while Alexis fucks his face and Amadahy fucks its ass. T.

Duration: 14:56

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Alexis Amadahy & Jade

Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Submissive Hubby part 4

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Forced Bi, Oral, StrapOn, Face Sitting

One thing is definitely for sure - it is the ladies that are in charge here and the guys are in for a tough time, pushed into sexual slavery and made to endure degrading sex acts with other guys just to ensure they stay in the service of these demanding ladies!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Submissive Hubby part 4

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their woman has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her boy, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her boy to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her boy long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her boy's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his man are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his woman, be.

Download Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strap-on, Chastity

Natalya plays with her makeup while her boy danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his friend says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their woman has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her boy, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her boy to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her boy long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her boy's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his man are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his woman, be.

Download Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX

Studio: Primal Fetish
Genres: Sex Fight, Mixed Wrestling, Big Tits, Hardcore, Facesitting

This is a high energy match with two feisty and very fit competitors. Layna and Tyler both want to cum very badly, but only one can be the victor! Layna has the advantage of Dillion Carter cheering for her! Lots of fucking, cocksucking and facesitting in this one.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 363.2 MB

Download Layna Landry vs. TK - Sexual Domination Match XXX

Kat Dior - No More Man

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Kat Dior - No More Man

Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p

Filmed in my private chambers with a regular and devoted filming slave, this caning clip will leave you feeling cold and considering my control. I wonder if you could handle the merciless beating I administer to the masochist across my bench. This is no punishment for this slave, as he thoroughly enjoys receiving harsh beatings as part of his submission. Indeed, I do not strap him down as I know that way he is able to take more pain for me and create a more brutal clip for my fans. For this particular thrashing, I chose a selection of my crook handled reformatory cane and a straight handled senior dragon cane. The harshest from my collection, I wanted to ensure a splendid sample of my sadism caught on camera. An elegant outfit was perfect for this cruel and calculated caning; caning in extreme stilettos is certainly a skill! Focusing on the pain and the precision of my strokes, I deliver a no-count callous caning to my willing submissive.

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.5 MB

Download Cruel Caning - Anna Elite - Full HD 1080p

Slave to a Couple

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

What does it mean to be owned by a dominant couple? This slave is learning quickly that his ass will have to adapt quickly to their insatiable appetite for anal. The slave is led out of the cage and onto the fuck nag. Master Jax takes his turn fucking the slaves ass to warm it up for Mistress Scully. Sully is wearing a pink cock that is know for destroying butt-holes. Scully rides his ass slow and sensual while the slave sucks on Masters thick cock. The slave is in for some extra stretching tonight... The Masters want to try Double Penetration... Scully mounts his ass & plants her long pink cock in his anus, then Master Jaxton inserts his cock completely filling the slaves entire cavity. The slave is stretched to capacity with every pump!

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Slave to a Couple

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Download Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Cow made to juice Contents of Enema Bag

This update includes: great rough anal sex in tight string bondage, gags, rough blow jobs, good vaginal fucking, suspension bondage, legs speared wide, and heavy physical domination all wrapped up in a dark story line.

Duration: 19:17

File size: 875.1 MB

Download Cow made to juice Contents of Enema Bag

Rocky Emerson Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Download Rocky Emerson Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Human Toilet, Pe

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick. This slave hates this part of its job. It tries to avoid the dirty work by kissing Edyn's plump butt cheeks. She gets stern with the slave, "Clean it," she says. The slave gets to work. He's still licking too gingerly, though. It's his job to really get in there. No Princess wants to leave the house without a clean bottom. Edyn focuses on getting her lip gloss just right for all the hot guys that'll be at the club tonight. Edyn takes the slaves head and really shoves it in there. It's got to be clean. And he's got to suck on the thong, too. Can't have a clean behind with dirty panties. Edyn really admires herself in the mirror. She's going to totally command the club with her makeup so on po.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom