Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Mistress Tangent - Cassidy Blackmailing - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Natalya cinches her boy into a tight corset. She and her friend, Chloe, are turning him into a sissy. Danni, Natalya’s boy, complains about what the girls are doing to him. The girls laugh at him and do it anyway. He is completely nude and she just wears her high heels for an erotic and brutal ball busting session. The naked Mistress turns him on, she even masturbates him when he has his hands tied up, but on the other hand she kicked him so hard in the balls that his cock got limp again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4110kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 455.0 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Cassidy Blackmailing - Domination HD

Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly Sissy Maid Cleans Up Our Boyfriends Mess

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Lilly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Submissive / Slave Training

Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly had such a good time entertaining their boyfriends during last night's wild party! But the next morning they discover the house has been left a total mess. One of the worst things about throwing a big party is the cleanup afterward. Fortunately, being Mean Girls means that we can get Tipsy as fuck, have sex with our boyfriends all night long, and then just order the fucking sissy maid to clean everything up! Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly command the sissy maid to clean up the mess that their boyfriends made at the party that it was not even invited to. LOL! To make it even more entertaining they dress the sissy maid up in slutty red high heels, lacey panties, and matching bra. The emasculated sissy maid is to clean up the mess as Princess Carmela and Princess Lilly stand over her and verbally abuse her as she scrubs the floor clean dressed in her slutty uniform.

Duration: 10:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 754.6 MB

Download Princess Carmela & Princess Lilly Sissy Maid Cleans Up Our Boyfriends Mess

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Release Year: 2021
Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Adriana Chechik - Strap-on Squirt Queen

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brunette, Squirting, CBT, Pegging, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana does not hold back on her slave's hole as she mercilessly destroys the bitch with her thick, strap-on cock! For being such an obedient whore she rewards her slut by milking out every last drop of cum from his balls. If that wasn't good enough he is showered with a face full of squirt leaving him a wet and sopping mess. His ass belongs to his Mistress!!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Strap-on Squirt Queen

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Studio: BratPrincess
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Kat Dior - No More Man

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download Kat Dior - No More Man

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Studio: MistressGaia
Genres: Femdom, Breathplay, , Bagging, Bondage

My slave has been a bit unruly lately. So I'm going to calm him down a bit. I bound him tightly to the chair. He can't escape. I didn't mention to him what I had in mind. However, he will quickly understand his fate. I walk over and lift the plastic bag and as I turn to look at him, I can already see fear in those eyes of his. As I shake out the plastic bag, it makes that familiar cracking noise. He knows what's coming and struggles with a last attempt to get free. It's not going to happen. My slut knows he's going to suffer. With him struggling I quickly pull the bag over his head and shoulders down to his waist. It's a tight fit and I so enjoy seeing him squirm inside his plastic hell.

Duration: 7:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2366kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bound And Bagged On The Chair

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 3.

they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass smothering. Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 6 files.

Download Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet New Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 3.

HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Studio: Cruel Punishments
Cast: Minnie Manga
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Bid Dildo, Tattoo, Anal, CBT, Smoking, Leather

Mistress Anette is sitting on her throne, fixing her massive strapon. Then she grabs her slave from behind and while finishing her cigarette, she tries to make the gigantic cock disappear in his ass. She's got little succes, only the tip goes in and the slave is already trembling, screaming.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9641kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 693.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Massive cock

Put On The Chastity And Lick

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heel

Macy demands that her cuck slave put on a strict metal chastity device. Her slave, Marcello, complains and doesn't understand why. Macy tells him that she is sick of looking at his nasty little erection. She won't let him be around her unless he agrees to wear chastity. Marcello has some concern about Macy losing the key to the device's lock but agrees to wear it for her. Once Marcello is in the device Macy takes a few humiliating photos to share with her girlfriends. Macy tells him that he is going to be locked up for a long while. Even though Marcello will not be having orgasms, Macy can still have hers. Macy makes Marcello worship her pussy while in the new chastity device. The device gets tighter and tighter for him, but Marcello can no longer get a full erection while wearing it. From now on it will be all about Macy's pleasure. Macy climaxes using her slave's tongue. After the first, she wants a second orgasm. Marcello lays on the floor and labors at licking as Macy climaxes ov.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10053kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Put On The Chastity And Lick

MistressT.

Cast: Mistress T

You need to have more control over your cock & an experienced professional is just the one to help you. I give tips & techniques for better orgasm control & more fulfilling self-pleasure. Have you been doing it wrong? Probably. So get your lube, lotion, cooking oil or whatever floats yer boat & settle in for some sexy "Sex Ed".

Total size: 422.1 MB in 1 files.

Download MistressT.

I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Cast: girls
Genres: Strapon, Pegging, Ass Licking

Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, , and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.

Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I'll saddle you in the dark, a goat

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Rubber Slut Training

Miss expects her sissy rubber maid to pay attention to every detail when cleaning her home, is entertaining her friends and the house is in no order for guests.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 498.1 MB

Download Rubber Slut Training

Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Edyn finishes in the bathroom. She enters the bedroom and starts to put on her lip gloss. A slave's gotta do what a slave's gotta do. It's been preprogrammed to crawl to Edyn and lick her clean after every flush. Like a Pavlovian subject, it hears a sound and knows it's meaning. Flush means lick.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 582.9 MB

Download Edyn Blair - Slave Cleans Ass after A Trip To The Bathroom

Wonderful world part 8

Release Year: 2016
Studio: thebondagemistressclub
Genres: Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, Bondage, CBT, Strap-on

This is your chance to meet and session with not only me but also some of the most creative and stunning BDSM Mistresses on either side of the Atlantic. If you wish, you can even be used as a filming slave as the plaything of any of these beautiful dynamic duos.

Total size: 695.1 MB in 1 files.

Download Wonderful world part 8