Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Feisty Foursome

Yet again, a double feature, but this time introducing four of the magnificent playful ladies that festoon the hallowed halls of Gord Mansion. First, The English Tart gets her brains fucked out by the machine we nicknamed "The Jolly Go Round". Then, our three other feisty ladies, Jewell Marceau, Petra, and the new gal on the block Ceci Delores, are upended on the mobile "Tri-Truck-Transport" system. apparently watching the ground whiz by with hair dragging on the ground is an "exhilarating" experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download Feisty Foursome

A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Video language: English

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia sprea.

Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree

The Beauty Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Beauty Part 1

Learn Some Manners

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tina Blade
Genres: Bondage, BSDM, Oral, All Sex, Cumshot

Tina was a bad-bad girl, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Man got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Briella Jaden Tongue Tied Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I add a little more twine to Briella's breast bondage to tighten it up a bit more. I tie a rope to her crotchrope and then pull it up and tie it off to the back (front) of the chair. Her elbows are then tightly bound together and a hairtie is added. Briella squirms as I flick her swollen and sensitive nipples. I told her earlier that I'd leave the gag out if she was quiet, but she's not holding her end of the deal. I tie a rope to the back of her crotchrope and pull it under the chair and I tie it off. Her wrists are then tied overhead, her into a seated strappado. I leave her for a while. When I return, I tie a rope to her tongue and then tie it down to the chair. She seems very angry now! That's fine because she makes me angry all the time. I then add some toe bondage before I use that rope, I tied in her hair earlier. I tie it to the rope pulling her arms up. Up until now, Briella was leaning forward to relieve the pressure on her tongue. Now with her tongue tied down and forward, .

Duration: 25:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Briella Jaden Tongue Tied Part 2

Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Spreadeagled nude over a punishment frame, Lucy Lauren is soundly strapped Talented doctor Lucy Lauren works at a top clinic, but boss Zoe Page likes nothing more than telling the pretty blonde medic to bend over for a spanking! Seems Dr Lucy is starting to enjoy the experience as she strips totally naked to lie spreadeagled over a punishment frame to be strapped in . Epic slow-motion bottom-bouncing replays!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 233.8 MB

Download Lucy Lauren Doctor's Dilemma G

Elsa Jean - Bound To Cum

Release Year: 2018
Studio: POVD
Genres: POV, All Sex, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Blonde, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Teen, Shaved, Tiny, Toys, Cum In Mouth

A beautiful, sexy beauty with tied hands on a bed and a guy with a big barrel and a dildo. He fucks her holes hard, she sucks passionately.

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6477kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Elsa Jean - Bound To Cum

Pussy Power Play

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

MJ has Ms. Madison bound to be teased to orgasm. She slowly starts working her up with the vibrator as she licks and sucks on her stiffening nipple. With her slave's moaning mounting, MJ switches the vibrator up to high to make her cum for the first time. From there she knows that this swollen clit belongs to her and it won't be able to resist the ongoing stimulation as she presses into that sensitive pussy with a cruel smirk on her face. By now, MJ is enjoying those hips squirming to relieve the constant buzzing between her legs wave after wave of pleasure to rush in as her gagged beauty flexes her arms in futility moaning in ecstatic agony. Just another quivering cunt bending to MJ's indomitable will.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 871.1 MB

Download Pussy Power Play

Tiffany - overhead bondage

Gorgeous Tiffany is in for a real challenge! Overhead bondage may seem easy compared to her earlier ordeals like reverse prayers and elbow bondage, but it gets exhausting really fast and struggling is very difficult. That being said, she looks amazing in blue ropes! Enjoy the pictures and video of Tiffany in this hard position!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

Download Tiffany - overhead bondage

Getting through to Bailey part 2

Bailey Bradshaw is a kinky young woman...she just doesnt know how kinky yet...she thought she had been through it all in her own young kinky life...but she learns quickly that BDSM could be something that she hasnt truly even encountered yet...in the first two scenes, it seems Bailey is almost in shock...it takes her a bit to get comfortable in this new world of total restraint...and Feenix plays her well...testing with clamps and floggers...In the 3rd scene Bailey peaks...maybe it was the leg spreading bondage, maybe it was the trap around her neck...maybe it was the pussy clamps that Feenix rigs into a zipper down her leg...whatever it was, Bailey seemed to find her place...then we get the shrieks and moans, the convulsions and loss of control...In the last scene, Feenix rigs her into an amazing pretzel tie and takes his time to finish off her swollen and sensitive pussy with more orgasms.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 129.9 MB

Download Getting through to Bailey part 2

Adina Whipped and Hogtied - Adina Rimers and Arjan - Full HD 1080p

Adina likes playing games, certainly fun games. Her instinct is to run away from pain, but today she's tough, she decides to endure the pain. To be tied up and taken advantage of by her master Adina loves giving herself over to him and enjoying the sensation of mental and physical pain.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adina Whipped and Hogtied - Adina Rimers and Arjan - Full HD 1080p

Expelled From School Pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Mr. Hyde is unable to find another school to take on Kissie and as a result he has no option but to home school her himself. Kissie on the other hand has her own little agenda and decides to behave like a silly little girl whilst Mr Hyde tries to start the lesson. Within minutes he has her bent over the table, spanking her and giving her a firm telling off. Kissie argues back saying that she refuses to behave herself but he knows a nice severe punishment with his hand and the cane should do the trick. After a long hard hand spanking, Kissies petit round cheeks are left tingling and burning. She has no idea how she could possibly take 20 strokes of the cane as well. Mr Hydes message is received loud and clear as she yelps and cries out after each stroke, thanking him each time before he raises the cane yet again. When the punishment is complete, she is ordered to pull up her panties and engage in her first lesson.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 427.4 MB

Download Expelled From School Pt 2

Abigail Dupree - Heights (2021)

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM

It isn't the fear of heights that this slave is thinking in this BDSM session. Master James has slave abigail outdoors today. She is leather strapped to a pole a bit off the ground, sight deprived with a burlap mailbag over her head and upper body and then whipped. Her fear of being sacked has her singing like a bird in no time.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6856kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Heights (2021)

IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte (2020)

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Dec 25, 2020
Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.

Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.

He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 308.0 MB

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte (2020)

Melody Jordan

Release Year: 2021

We love those innocent looking girl next door types, just as much as you do. We are proud to bring you Melody Jordan as todays update for the best sex.
Whenever a fresh new girl walks onto our stage we never know what to expect. How good is she at bondage? Can she deep throat? Can she endure a brutal skull fucking? How flexible is she? Is she really into it, or just here for a payday? Thats why we do the "Meet and Greet". It is an impromptu live bondage session right before your eyes. All bondage on screen, all action made up as we go along. The most realistic bondage and sex scene you will see.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Melody Jordan

Pretzels and Ponies

Okay all you Pony fans, you should be happy for a while now. We have had lots of Ponies since Christmas, and after this one I have to move on to new gadgets.
Meantime, this is a final test we did to see if this new rig could be taken to the extreme of a folded over Pony. And then Kay, who will now be known as Pretzel Girl attempted yet another extreme rig.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Pretzels and Ponies

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Sahrye Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

Sahrye's trainer unties her neck and then puts her arms arounf the post. Her ankles are untied and then crossed and retied around the post as well. She's left momentarily as some thin leather lacing is obtained. It is then used to bind Sahrye's tits. She moans and yelps, but she still manages to not give up the code word. Her bound tits are squeezed and licked a few times before her thighs are roped and then pulled out wide and tied to stakes driven into the ground. She is left for a short time before her trainer returns. Sahrye is getting a bit scared now as he pounds a wooden stake into the ground in front of her. He adds a waist rope and then a crotchrope and then pulls it tight and ties it to the stake. She is pulled forward, but her wrists around the post keep her from falling completely forward. More rope is added, and Sahrye is soon pulled back to the post and bound securely to it. A thin length of leather is tied into her hair and then pulled and tied off tight to the top of t.

Duration: 29:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 656.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Training Sahrye Part 2

Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl

It's very trendy to be a fitgirl, with an Instagram account, posting daily pictures of progress and a healthy diet. Lots of girls do this nowadays, including the super fit Megan. She is an exercise addict and in top shape! Her perfect body makes us want to tie her up even more, because it is just so hot to see her in bondage! Megan has been here a few times, but she never looked as good as this! Tied in a very challenging reverse prayer and ballgagged, this is the way all fitgirls should post their daily pictures!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl