Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Emily Addison

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

The Beauty - Part 01

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Mia is back in Graias Studio with a sack on her back, which is full of her annual sins. She has already done what a decent girl never must do. Well, she can get purged and lose all her sins, but this will cost really much for her. Dr Lomp want to help her on this hard path. His ready to apply utmost cruelties to this baby face sinner girl. Let's watch and see if Mia can pass over Dr. Lomp's sadistic tortures, get rid of her sins, and be like a newborn baby.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Beauty - Part 01

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I start roping Amanda to the chair. I her her thighs tied, before I gag her again. This time a shop rag and microfoam tape quiet her. I then continue adding rope to her legs. After her legs are thoroughly bound and tied to the chair, I remove her gag and start tying her tits. More rope is wrapped and cinched, around Amanda, the chair, and the post. I gag her again with the large ballgag as I continue making her bondage tighter and reducing her range of movement

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 593.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied Part 2

Crab game with Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau
Genres: BDSM

Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau has to put a burning cancle in the pussy and run like a crab in this game. Of course again with a lot of spanking for the loser.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 177.0 MB

Download Crab game with Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pony Cart Walk

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Bondage Life
Cast: Rachel Greyhound

Our little creature has had a dream of being turned into an pony and in this stream, she gets to turn a dream into a reality as she gets tacked up like a pony and pulls a cart around! Tacked up in her leather pony harness and cute red tail, Greyhound hitches herself up to the pony cart and takes you the viewer on a one of a kind ride, with a GoPro camera mounted to the cart behind her you get unique view as our little pony girl in training pulls the cart all the way down the driveway then back up again. Hot and sweaty from her training, our little creature gets tied up in the corral and dips her head into a big bucket of water to cool off. If pony girls are your thing then check out this stream and let Greyhound the pony take you for a ride!

Duration: 29:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3593kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 791.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pony Cart Walk

Wet N Wild

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting

Nikki Jay first orgasm had her cumming within seconds, squirting all over the place as she thrusts hard into the vibrator's unrelenting hum. Things only get more crazy from there as she has one squirting orgasm after another often seconds apart. We rode her to the point of fatigue and beyond as she is literally covered in sweat and tears by the end of her orgasm ordeal. Nikki's pussy hungers for more even you can see the exhaustion in her face so we don't stop until every time she cums borders between and agony. Intense and unscripted the way orgasms were meant to be.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 799.4 MB

Download Wet N Wild

Katarina Hartlova - chest harness

Well if there is one girl in the world to do a chest harness box tie on, it is the amazingly spectacular Katarina Hartlova! We are so glad to have the opportunity to tie her, she is truly amazing! She is very relaxed, open, and she loves bondage! With those huge natural boobs, we couldn't wait to let her struggle. Katarina gives all, and she can't escape. But it is lots of fun to see her boobs jiggle and shake as she tries to get out of these green ropes!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Katarina Hartlova - chest harness

Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Inner circle

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

"In the circle" is a metaphor for being in the zone, while being in a Master⁄slave BDSM relationship in private as well as in worldwide public view that has had legal ramifications. The underworld payment for such bravery and honesty extends far and wide... Thank you! If your not inner circle with your BDSM, then your either vanilla. trying too hard or you just do not know the right people. Slave Abigail has been inner circle for a few years now, as if you could not tell... Her service has been exceptional, but you can only tell by the videos that have been published on the regular web. There has been many more sessions that are forbidden or have been banned to be documented on regular web and not just by her Master... This video is pun intended, as close to the inner circle as possible without interfering with protocol. So please enjoy this vanilla video, the lighter side of BDSM. Regular kink is fun, but if you want the real stuff, then you may know what to do Now.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Inner circle

The Journalist Apprentice part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Cast: Maximilian Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: German

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. The whipping of her back, bottom and soles doesn't have a better result than her boobs in Part I. Lomps needs some rest. The young bosomy apprentice seems to make him sweat.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

Download The Journalist Apprentice part 2

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 03

Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.

Duration: 22:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download How The Wheel Points Out - Part 03

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Taps out Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: FutileStruggles

I ask Chi Chi about the gag and about her bondage so far as I finish roping up her ankles and feet. A simple chest harness is added next. I pinch her tits and nipples after they are accentuated by the rope, before I cut her panties off. Chi Chi, once again, is quite noisy and her panties are pulled out from under the tight crotchrope. I tie a length of rope into her hair, before I gag her with her own panties. I bind her elbows together and then I chicken wing her as much as her flexibility allows. Her arms are then cinched to her body. She is now in some inescapably tight rope bondage. I put her on the floor and I order her to struggle. She does just that. After a while, I step back in to hogtie her. When I'm ready to hogtie her she taps out.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 600.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Chi Chi Taps out Part 2

Major Bondage Classics Part 2

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Bdsm

Watch Bobbi Starr come so many times, her eyes actually roll back into her head. Finally, Alyssa Loren is treated to a drink at the Barrix Bar. Her only problem is she has her pussy split by a severe crotch rope and that she has no control over what is done to her. Sgt. Major: Bondage Classics 2 features three helpless beauties in strict bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Major Bondage Classics Part 2

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Chapter part 233

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Rope Bondage, Boots, Latex, Ball Gag, Corset, Gloves, HandCuffs, Breath Play, Chains, CatSuit, Plastic Wrap, Mummification

Part 2 of Sasha Crow's first afternoon in the Academy: after she experienced a strict hogtie, she now finds herself tied and with a big collar around her neck on the couch of the red lounge. The busty brunette has so many questions on her mind, but nobody is here to answer them. But suddenly the door opens... and latex Kitty comes in! Excited Sasha starts babbling and asking questions - but naughty Kitty doesn't answer and starts playing with Sasha... that new slave really needs to get her mouth stuffed! Good Mistress Roxanne prepared everything for Kitty on the table: a big green ball, duct tape, ropes, a dish washing towel, a scarf, ... and of course, Kitty also got her 2 hands! Oh, creative little Kitty, being in control really suits you well!

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6601kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chapter part 233

Serene seiries

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

Being a bounty hunter isn't as glamorous as they make it out to be on TV. Sometimes, the bounties are cooperative - usually pretty sheepish about being caught, but cooperative; and sometimes they run.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 506.5 MB

Download Serene seiries

Yasmine - oriental style

Gorgeous Yasmine is tied in a strict reverse prayer wearing her kimono. Her boobs are exposed and there's nothing she can do to hide them or protect them. She struggles in vain to get her arms out of this cruel position, but the ropes are too tight. She is helpless! Beautiful struggle!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

Download Yasmine - oriental style