Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

The Best Of Faust-Fucker #02

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amateurs
Genres: fisting, masturbation, big toys, fetish, lesbian, anal, oral, all sex, compilation
Video language: English

For starters, a buxom lass is fucked in all three of her holes by a randy stud, but in a twist, whilst drilling her arse, he shoves his fist into her juiced up cunt, bringing her to a screaming climax with a double penetration. Two young babes put on a show for their guy and the blonde cutie her pals jizz before easing her hand into her cunt. They flip and the dark haired babe reciprocates whilst her arse is filled with throbbing cock. A young masked babe is double fisted in her cunt by a stern looking woman, whilst another gorgeous slut has a gloved hand slipped into her uterus. The kinky action continues thick and fast for four hours - without pausing for breath and features duets, three-way girl/boy/girl romps and lesbian antics.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:58:47
Video: 768x576, XviD, 1470kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download The Best Of Faust-Fucker #02

Match This

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Bronx Tails Productions
Cast: Amazing Ty
Genres: All Girl/Solo, Solo Female Masturbation, Dildo/Vibrator, Bedroom, Amateur

We call this one "Match This!" It's a giant toy video featuring Ty. We got to film her doing the Biggest toys I have ever seen a woman put inside her pussy! She does four giant toys and the biggest Big black is 16 inches around! This video is the giant toy lover's collectors item! It was shot with two digital video cameras so you see all the action and it's great quality!

Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 648x484, DivX 4, 3194kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Match This

Crossfire pussies to the Limit

Cast: Aline Sellier, Lee Valentine, Sapphire, Lana Warwick, Philippe Soine, Yves Baillat, Lucy Kent, Jaqueline Dumont, Rene Bar, Bonita Pajero
Genres: fisting, masturbation, lesbian, toys, blowjob, anal, oral, all sex, compilation

Subtitle of this already 115de episode of Extra Stark: Kreuz Feuer Fotzen am Limit. That promises stretched labia, clitorispiercings, double fistfucking, anaalpenetratie and at the same time pussy fisting... in Short, these ladies search for the limits of their lustbeleving.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:24:42
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Crossfire pussies to the Limit

Irresistible bitch

Release Year: 2019
Studio: chaturbate
Cast: Irresistible bitch
Genres: Solo, Masturbation,Anal,Dildo

Currently, I can take two male fists in my pussy and one in the ass, I like it. My toys are perfect for my pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Irresistible bitch

3 Bengel Für Charly 4

Release Year: 2011
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Fisting.Pissing
Video language: German

Der Schwerpunkt der "3 Bengel Für Charly" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Format: MPEG
Duration: 2:09:43
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1318kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 Bengel Für Charly 4

Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3207kbps
Audio: 134kbps

Download Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

I Love My Huge Dildo

Cast: Azalea Lee, Savannah Stern, Missy Monroe, Lorelei Lee, Frankie Vargas, Sara Faye, Tabatha Tucker, Heidi Mayne, Annette Schwarz, Jaelyn Fox, Tristan Kingsley, Jordan Nevaeh, Harmony, Trina Michaels
Genres: Lesbian, Solo, Toys

These girls love their huge dildos! Jaelyn Fox, Missy Monroe, Lorelei Lee, Harmony, Trina Michaels, and many more horny babes know how to think big when they pound themselves with a humongous dildo! Hopefully their pussies can relax and take a long stretch, because they're about to get filled to the max!

Duration: 4:04:14
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download I Love My Huge Dildo

Sasha Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle (2016)

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Download Sasha Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle (2016)

Beautiful Young Girls In Hot Solo Scenes

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Aidra Fox, Ellery Corin, Lucy Tyler, Prinzzess Felicity Jade, Scarlet Red, Staci Carr
Genres: Gonzo, Masturbation, Sex Toy Play

6 All-New Solo Scenes

Get ready, because we're bringing you 6 horny girls who love to fuck themselves! For over 3 hours and 10 mins., watch them work their pussies into an orgasmic frenzy with their favorite toys. There's nothing better than a beautiful solo!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:56:53
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Beautiful Young Girls In Hot Solo Scenes

Anita And Lucy

Studio: P x
Cast: Anita, Lucy
Genres: Fisting

Two ladies having a great time together, and for that they need oil, rubber toys that will help them in fisting, and at the end of the story they were joined by a man. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Anita And Lucy

Toys and girlfriends

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Girls and toys
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Toys, Squirting

The girl came from the institute decided to play with your favorite toys !!! Fun game came out! The Bigger The Better! Every goal bigger anal toy

Duration: 3:57:57
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2486kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Toys and girlfriends

Die Sperma-Klinik

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Daniella Rush as Daniela, Gina Wild, Jasmin, Meridian as Swedlana, Stéphanie B. as Stephanie Bon, Richard Lengin, Henry van Damp, Philipe Arnaud, Ralf
Genres: fisting, masturbation, fetish, kliniksex, nurses, blowjobs, anal, all sex

Seit Jahren forscht der Doktor, um Ficksahne von exzellenter Qualität zu produzieren. Nun scheint er am Ziel seiner Arbeit angelangt. Der entscheidende Versuch läuft. Da frißt ihm ausgerechnet seine Assistentin das wertvolle Bockfett vor der Nase weg. Der Doc ist entsetzt. Eine neue Hilfskraft muß her. Damit startet eine spritzige Testreihe, die willigen Mösen und harten Schwänzen eine reiche Ausbeute an ungewöhnlich bizarrer Lust und satten Abspritzern beschert. In einer Gastrolle glänzt Gina Wild mit spermatreibender Action!

Duration: 1:23:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 907kbps

File size: 631.9 MB

Download Die Sperma-Klinik

Villa Perversa (2000)

Movie opens with sexy busty light redhead Fisting lady in black fetish outfit & hood on. Super close ups. Brunette & JP Armand in another room as he eats her. BJ/handjob. Screwing position, on her back, side saddle. Busty light redhead is really Fisting the lady with super close ups as guy joins.

Duration: 1:29:45
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1201kbps

File size: 880.4 MB

Download Villa Perversa (2000)

Die Sperma-Klinik

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Daniella Rush as Daniela, Gina Wild, Jasmin, Meridian as Swedlana, Stéphanie B. as Stephanie Bon, Richard Lengin, Henry van Damp, Philipe Arnaud, Ralf
Genres: fisting, masturbation, fetish, kliniksex, nurses, blowjobs, anal, all sex

Seit Jahren forscht der Doktor, um Ficksahne von exzellenter Qualität zu produzieren. Nun scheint er am Ziel seiner Arbeit angelangt. Der entscheidende Versuch läuft. Da frißt ihm ausgerechnet seine Assistentin das wertvolle Bockfett vor der Nase weg. Der Doc ist entsetzt. Eine neue Hilfskraft muß her. Damit startet eine spritzige Testreihe, die willigen Mösen und harten Schwänzen eine reiche Ausbeute an ungewöhnlich bizarrer Lust und satten Abspritzern beschert. In einer Gastrolle glänzt Gina Wild mit spermatreibender Action!

Duration: 1:23:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 907kbps

File size: 631.9 MB

Download Die Sperma-Klinik

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 36

Genres: Pissing,Fisting

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:19:40
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 36

Tilly B and Zina B Girl Girl Fisting

Standing on her tiptoes, Tilly closes her eyes while Zina pulls up her dress and squeezes her round bum. Raising her arms up in the air, Tilly lets Zina take off her dress while Zina softly kisses her soft nipples and slowly moves down Tilly's body until her face is in her pubic region.
Down on all fours, Tilly pushes her bum out and moans in pleasure as she feels Zina's moist tongue licking her pussy from behind. Laying in her back Zina smiles as she sees Tilly finger her vigorously, enjoying every second of it as she gets closer to climax.

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Tilly B and Zina B Girl Girl Fisting

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49

Genres: Pissing,Fisting

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.

Duration: 2:17:07
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1065kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49

Sasha - Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, close-ups

Download Sasha - Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle