Fisting - Unique Anal Masturbation and Prolapse

Harem Nights

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Debora (DBM Videovertrieb)
Genres: Feature, fisting, anal
Video language: English

Two princesses vying for a prince. The strike, however, ultimately from the high-born quotations, for he is hopelessly in love with a dancer. A nice fairy tale so that must, however, do without hofische Zuruckhaltung. Because Highness fucks granatenma? Ig good, and the ladies of the harem are perversely anal and fist fixed. Extreme orgasms over trump gold and precious stone just always ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:03
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1081kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 804.0 MB

Download Harem Nights

Roxy Raye part 2

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gonzo, Toys, Gape, Anal Fisting, Self Anal Fisting, IR, Threesome, Blowbang, Gangbang, Bukkake

Blowing an interracial crew of eight well-hung studs, Roxy is sloppily slathered in a mass of gooey spit, her mouth overflowing hot jism. Roxy uses enormous toys to make her holes gape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Roxy Raye part 2

Nomi, Jessica May, Meridian

Release Year: 1999
Studio: DBM Videovertrieb
Genres: fisting, masturbation, fetish, toys, blowjob, lesbian, strap on, double penetration, anal, oral, all sex

If you like seeing hot German Milfs fisting each other and kinky sqirting, then you will love Ero Extrem Magazin 10. Euro Extreme from Germany, extreme hardcore fisting, DP and anal. The editors at ERO have produced a highly erotic fantasie both bizarre and perverse!

Duration: 1:30:18
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Nomi, Jessica May, Meridian

Code Raw

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Max Jan Losch Lars Svenson Attila Paul Stag Boris Karloff Lance Hawk Marc Van Nassau Glide Holster Joe Bexter
Genres: Fetish Cumshot Muscles Bareback Anal Extreme Penetration Cream Pies

Enter the underground realm of raw riders. This seedy Berlin Dungeon promises nothing but the best hardcore fucking, breeding and fisting action. Lars Svenson explores the dark side of his mind to unleash a wild fantasy of hung leather studs breeding tight hole, and fisters with one goal in mind, invading ass forearm deep! What's the safe word? Code Raw!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:12:47
Video: 720x408, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Code Raw

Humiliate Me 3

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Joey Milano Gabriel D'Alessandro Derrick Paul Chris Khol J.D. Daniels Matt Sizemore Keith Evans Justyn Blayde
Genres: Fetish Spanking Punishment Pigs

Teach these guys some humility by making them beg for what they want and then totally dominating them into your own perverse acts!

Duration: 1:15:03
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 872.1 MB

Download Humiliate Me 3

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 42

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM,Pissing,Fisting
Video language: German

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:05:29
Video: 720x560, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 931.7 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 42

Raw Deal

Cast: Gordon Seaver Rod Magnum Jared Marshall Stashe Italle Matt Darezzo Max Zorro
Genres: Fetish Leather Bareback Anal Pigs

One thing you won't see much of in this movie is cum shots. It's all barebackin', it's real and these pigs want those loads deep inside their pussyasses and down their throats. No, you won't see the cum shots but you'll know when these guys get seeded. Piss, toys, hoods, bondage and big uncut dicks.

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

Download Raw Deal

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 54

Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: BDSM,Pissing,Fisting

Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!

Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1001kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 54

Monster Dildo Sluts

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Stuffs bottles, Extreme Penetration

Monster toys are engulfed to see who can handle the most in their gaping pussies and assholes. See who is crowned "Queen of the Big Holes"!

Duration: 1:17:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Monster Dildo Sluts

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 40

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Fisting.Pissing

Duration: 2:08:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 40

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49

Genres: Fisting, Extrem Anal

Duration: 2:17:07
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1065kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49

Penny Pax, Kendra Spade, Chanel Preston - Anal Domination Training

Cast: Penny Pax, Kendra Spade, Chanel Preston
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Speculum, Ass Licking, Rimming

Chanel Preston sits at her throne with two submissives kneeling at her side. To her right is Penny Pax who wants so bad to be trained to top other's asses. On her hands and knees with her round ass covered in latex and her big natural tits out, Penny listens and obeys as Chanel agrees to give her one chance. To Chanel's left is Kendra Spade who sits silent and naked and is there only to serve and to be a willing ass for Penny to practice on. But first Penny must worship Chanel's ass to show her how much she wants it. Chanel stands and lifts up her tight purple latex minidress and bends over her throne and spreads her big beautiful round ass. She tells Penny to show her what she's got and Penny dives into her ass face-first and vigorously licks her hole. Chanel shoos Penny away and tells Kendra to show her how its done. Sure enough, Kendra licks Chanel's hole with more gumption, licking and tongue-fucking her hole, getting Chanel to moan in pleasure. Chanel tells Kendra to stick a glas.

Duration: 1:31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Penny Pax, Kendra Spade, Chanel Preston - Anal Domination Training

Clinic Of Torment

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Фистинг и вибраторы

Телочка пришла на медосмотр в итоге получила огромную порцию фистинга и других сексуальных фишек.

Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Clinic Of Torment

Au nom du fist

Release Year: 2008

Le grand retour de Céline et Cyrille Bara à la production avec le monumental "Au nom du Fist" le film culte de la génération hardcore.
Le film lesbien d'une nouvelle ère. Cinq actrices déchainées dans le plus hard des films lesbiens jamais tourné. Fist violent, fist anal, fist vaginal, double fist vaginal, double fist anal vaginal, godes, dilatations extrêmes, triolisme, uro, sm, introduction de boule de pétanque, défonce de chatte au marteau piqueur...

Duration: 1:47:07
Video: 608x336, xvid, 1121kbps

File size: 987.6 MB

Download Au nom du fist

Dilatations Hors Normes 1

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Simone, Klaudia, Dominica, Karin
Genres: Fisting/ MILF (moms)/ Sex Toys/ Gonzo

The film amazes with such perversity! Female apertures are expanded by the big objects (fist, a milk bottle, the big salamis, geishas of spheres in an anus, 4 bulbs in a vagina) just as quantity of color pencils (more than hundred) and fireplace matches (210 in total). This film surpasses borders of the reasonable. In addition, the woman-fountain who three consecutive times receives an orgasm.

Duration: 1:21:55
Video: 512x352, XviD, 1028kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 733.6 MB

Download Dilatations Hors Normes 1

Die Chefin Extrem 1 and 2

Als die Chefin des Nachtclubs gegen Mittag in den Club kommt, erwischt sie dort ihren angestellten Barkeeper, wie er gerade ein paar Flaschen Alkohol mitgehen lässt. Das bleibt natürlich nicht ungestraft und so muß der Kerl erst mal die Hose runterlassen und es der Chefin ordentlich besorgen. Doch als er am Ende noch nicht einmal anständig abspritzen will, schmeißt sie ihn kurzerhand raus. Unbefriedigt bedient sich die Geschäftsfrau an der vorhandenen Rohkost-Schale und stopft sich damit ordentlich die Fotze voll, als ihre kleine süße Kellnerin herein kommt. So kommt die Chefin doch noch zu ihrem geilen Ritt. Am Abend geht es dann in Club wieder wie gewohnt zu und die Gräfin wird wie bestellt von 3 Männern ordentlich durchgefickt....

Duration: 1:41:05
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1340kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Die Chefin Extrem 1 and 2

Scarlett Bloom

Cast: Scarlett Bloom
Genres: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Ebony, Brunette, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Toys, Cum On Face

I'm Scarlett. I don't usually look for guys on dating sites like this but I just got out of a lonnng relationship and I just need to find a guy with a big dick who can fuck me today. My ex boyfriend never knew how to fuck me right so I figured I'd come to the site where all the guys who know how to fuck hang out. I like it rough and nasty. I hate when a guy tries to fuck me a slow and sensual, it's literally the worst. I like a guy to pound me out and use me like a sex doll. If you wanna be my rebound today and will promise to fuck my brains out then send me a message and we can meet up

Duration: 1:12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3064kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Scarlett Bloom