Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Sybil Hawthorne

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow.
Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt.
He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne

Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys

We've got Siouxsie Q flat on her back with her feet up in the air. The wooden frame she's locked to keeps her soles perfectly placed for a bit of caning action. Her ass is sticking out.

Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 914.9 MB

Download Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 3

Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape, so PD has to use alternate means of getting her heart pumping. His chosen method is a combination of physical labor and physical pain.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Working out the Assets Cheyenne Jewel, PD

Dizzy Humiliation For Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressiv.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dizzy Humiliation For Sierra Cirque

RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Rain DeGrey always hates having her tits tied off or tormented, especially directly on the nipples. The lack of flow increases the feeling in her already sensitive breasts.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 408.6 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Little Girl Part 4 Rain DeGrey Alani Pi

HT - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer - The State Of Grace

Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.
Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.
It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms .

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - Iona Grace, Jack Hammer - The State Of Grace

HardTied Nikki Knightly Yoga Slut ion

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

She is never sure if what he is doing right now is the worst of what is to come or if there is some fresh torment waiting right around the corner. When he whips her feet all she can think is how she wishes he were doing anything else.

Duration: 49:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download HardTied Nikki Knightly Yoga Slut ion

Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel and Esmi Lee

Merciless Russian Dom Has Her Way With Sub

Cast: Sasha Rose & Canela Skin
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Strap-On, Orgas

Diminutive sub Canela Skin shows up at her master's place for her usual ass-beating, but today she's surprised when a woman she's never seen before greets her at the door, complete with strap-on!

Duration: 40:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 375kbps

Download Merciless Russian Dom Has Her Way With Sub

Category Part 5

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Dee Williams needs a little bit of TLC: tying, lashes, and cum, and Matt Williams is ready and willing to help her out getting just that. She is dressed, however briefly, in a short and tight gray dress that shows off just how round and lovely her ass and tits are. Matt can't wait to get his hands on them. He pulls the dress up over her head and wraps her tits up in rope, creating a harness that squeezes them and makes them even perkier than they are on their own.
Matt ties Dees arms behind her back in a brutal strappado, then bends her over a small table and lashes her legs so that they are folded into her body. He takes the rope and strings it through a hook on the ceiling and hoists her up so tha she is dangling in the air, suspended by her elbows and tits.
Matt then takes the hitachi and places it on her pussy, vibrating it harder than any other handheld device can. She cries out as he presses it against her clit, begging for release, pleading with him to let her cum. The truth .

Duration: 37:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Category Part 5

Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later.
"You're not Tim!!"
I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Wet Dreams - Lexi Foxy

TopGrl Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Arabelle Raphael

Arabelle Raphael needs a fucking attitude adjustment. She's stranded out in the middle of no where but she can be heard for miles screaming into her cell phone and honking the horn on Man's nice, new car.

Duration: 44:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download TopGrl Arabelle Raphael Stranded, Stripped, and Serviced

Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Bethany, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Hummulation

Damon just wants to make her cry. Everything he does works toward that goal. While she may be getting fucked and vibrated, it will never be enough to block out those intense canings and spankings.

Duration: 53:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Caught Bethany, Damon Pierce

Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!

I am famished and thirsty - .

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Creep Keep - Sierra Cirque

Kay Kardia London River

Cast: Kay Kardia London River

Kay Kardia and London River are here to strut their stuff. They're a pair of sexy women who are so into bdsm that they have decided to participate in the most grueling bondage experience out there, a RealTimeBondage Live Feed.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

Download Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Simone Sonay

Release Year: 2021

Simone Sonay said she loves to be tied down and rough fucked. She thought that she had already lived that dream. She didn't realize that Elise Graves plays that game harder than anyone she had ever met.
She really thought that she was going to come out of this experience standing tall and feeling tough. Elise showed her that on the inside she is just another crybaby. Most people expect to be caned on their ass. Simone is going to feel it on her hands and feet.
The painful clamps on her pussy have her almost hyperventilating while she tries to keep it together. A quick single tailing to her slit has her blubbering almost immediately. Even cumming is used against her. How many humiliating orgasms can she have before she is so raw and ashamed that she just wants to scream for mercy?

Duration: 50:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Simone Sonay

Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.
Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pound of Flesh - Nora Riley

Skinny Alice is catfished and turned

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

There are so many people pretending to be something they are not. I should have been more careful. I thought no one could fake a verification picture. I was wrong. I was tricked and now I'm stuck in this web, exposed, tormented, , and humiliated. My captor is training me, grooming me. He let me escape only to punish me. Now I'm his. My mind, my body, my everything. I would do anything for him.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Skinny Alice is catfished and turned

Crotched - Helena Locke

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.
With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.
Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Crotched - Helena Locke