Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Filthy (Jun 19, 2015)

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

The receptionist here has a very interesting job. She doesn't just answer phones and tend to the waiting room, she also keeps an eye out for any tasty pieces of tail that come through the doors. Giving the boss a heads up when someone sexy comes knocking is a good way to earn a bonus.
Ivy Addams is a filthy little thing. She used the restrooms and didn't even clean herself up. OT grabs this hot piece of trash as soon as she comes out, and then it is party time. He tells her that if she goes with the flow things will be way easier for her. She doesn't want to listen. That's fine. The hard way is more fun anyway.
Neither of them knew when they started that Ivy was a pain slut. She was just spitting obscenities, so they didn't have much of a chance to talk about it or get to know each other. But when OT starts working her ass with the whip and her pussy with the flogger, she is dripping wet and on edge. When he starts blasting her clit with the vibrator she is suddenly singing a diffe.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Filthy (Jun 19, 2015)

Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Veruca James is a classic beauty that is "excited to try something new." Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.

Duration: 44:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6773kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Veruca James - Pussy On The Pole

Wenona Fucked Hard in Brutal Bondage

Mickey Mod will get some time with Wenona, a powerful hand held vibrator, but she is also going to have her pussy and tits whipped with a single tail. The only constant is the bondage.

Duration: 53:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wenona Fucked Hard in Brutal Bondage

Nightmares At Summercamp

Kristine Anderson is a piss poor student. So bad, in fact, that she had to sign up for a little extra tutoring with Dee. But this study camp is nothing like what she had anticipated and Dee is nothing like the sisters she is used to dealing with. A sharp crack on the knuckles from a ruler would be a welcome punishment in comparison to the things Sd does. Every wrong answer Kristine gives is met with a sharp current directed through her nipples and clit. Sd quizzes her on Spelling, Math and Geography, all of which Kristine fails at miserably. Every shock is meant to jog her memory while they make her scream, but there is just no way to remember something you never knew in the first place. Sister Dee is going to give her a chance to contemplate her lesson for the day. When she leaves Kristine still bound to her seat the only thing she does not turn off is the flow of current.

Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.6 MB

Download Nightmares At Summercamp

Dee Cracks 3 Dee Alexxa Bound

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Dee Alexxa Bound
Genres: BDSM, LezDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Fuck Machine, Humiliation, Domination

We had said from the start that SD was going to crack so you had to know something was coming. She has been coming apart for a while now, alternating between giggling fits and screams for mercy, but we may have really pushed her off the deep end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 856.9 MB

Download Dee Cracks 3 Dee Alexxa Bound

Samsara Porky

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Samsara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat.

Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Samsara Porky

Sister Dee - Played With

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sister Dee - Played With

Severe therapy session - Charlotte Sartre

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Anal, Oral, BDSM, Domination, Humiliation, Spanking

Charlotte lives to get fucked in the ass and drink piss. Dr. Mercies decided, once again, to try a severe therapy session to cure her of her perversions. Of course, he knew the treatment would be ineffective, so he mostly just dominated the fuck out of her. This session has hard face slapping, nasty degradation with bodily fluids, deep and prolonged ass eating, very rough anal sex, ass to mouth, and all kinds of physical punishments and humiliation. This is not the kind of recording you will find anywhere else. Charlotte is a heavy submissive masochist, and Dr. Mercies is an intense sadistic dominant. This is them together in his office in an authentic session. This is the maximum extreme.

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Severe therapy session - Charlotte Sartre

First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne

Release Year: 2019

Kinsley doesn't have a lot of experience with BDSM. It's intrigued her, but she's ready to jump in with both feet. As the ropes go on Kinsley goes through a mix of emotions. Fear and excitement are among them. She's not sure what to make of the predicament she's found herself in.
She likes it when OT handles her roughly. The bondage excites her, but the treatment she receives is definitely worth her trip. She's tightly bound and helpless and she's being handled by a madman. He exposes her perfect round ass and checks her for wetness.
"Drippy!" he says.
OT asked what she wanted to try. Like any newbie Kinsley requested suspension and a fucking machine. She gets both in spades. Multiple induced orgasms are a sure bet for Kinsley. There's a first time for everything!

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download First Time FucksAll - Kinsley Anne

Channeling The Marquis De Sade

Cast: Catherine De Sade, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up. A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission. Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big. Then she's.

Duration: 46:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

Download Channeling The Marquis De Sade

Jaden

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Dildo, Vibrator

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jaden

RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter part 1

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager.

Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter part 1

Creep Keep

Cast: Sierra Cirque

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Keep

The Sahrye 800 - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 782.7 MB

Download The Sahrye 800 - Part 2

Hailey Young & Alexxa Bound & Holly Wood - Three Little Sluts

This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, "This slut is too weak."
The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, "This slut is too dumb."
But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, "This slut is juuuust right."

Duration: 59:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 670.6 MB

Download Hailey Young & Alexxa Bound & Holly Wood - Three Little Sluts

Charlotte Sartre Tilt-A-Girl

Cast: Charlotte Sartre

A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre Tilt-A-Girl

Bondage & Rough Anal For Dirty Slave Karen

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Karen
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Anal, Hardcore, All Sex

Hot slave Karen is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bondage & Rough Anal For Dirty Slave Karen

Dlif punishes little Baby Bamby!

Cast: Baby Bamby, Vega
Genres: Anal, ATM, ATP, Big Butt, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy Body, Deep Throat, Facial, Foot Fetish, Gapes, Natural Tits, Rough, Squirting

A desperate little girl, Baby Bamby, has risked hard whipping and humiliation for the first time! Young Baby is thrilled with hard and dominant anal sex.

Duration: 41:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11702kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Dlif punishes little Baby Bamby!

Sasha

Sasha doesn't masturbate. When she's at home and she gets horny the last thing she wants to do is play with herself. It just doesn't feel right. Instead she stimulates her mind sexually. She reads stories. One in particular has stuck with her over the years.
She is brought into the room wearing a potato sack on her head. The dirty mattress on the floor, which has been home to a family of rats for the past few months, cushions her as she falls. She's stripped and manhandled as she squirms around. The fantasy from her story is being replayed in her mind.

Duration: 37:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sasha