Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Ohh God - Jackie Ohh

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith.
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ohh God - Jackie Ohh

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Crucified

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Crucified

Lotus - Punish-her

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lotus
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lotus - Punish-her

Kay Kardia Waiting To Please

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

He winds it around her with expert hands, working quickly, but sensually. When she feels his hands on her Kay moans with lust and anticipation.

Duration: 56:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia Waiting To Please

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for young blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

Horny blonde in sexy pantiesa and bra, with beautiful body, with small boobs and with little hot ass plus strong man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes and chains - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for very hot model with small breast in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5041kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for young blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Elizabeth Thorn Futile Resistance

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told, but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.

Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Elizabeth Thorn Futile Resistance

Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Caught To Be Used Part 3

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Caught To Be Used Part 3

Wenona is bound in rope & struggles

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Tits Torture

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait. When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes,
he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants.
He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

Download Wenona is bound in rope & struggles

Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more.
Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still.
Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head.
The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Cherry Torn - HOLE

Cast: Cherry Torn

Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Cherry Torn - HOLE

Abrichtung Einer Zofe

Studio: SM All Talk
Genres: BDSM, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

This blazing hot German vixen is definitely maid to order! What starts as a cleaning job, ends up becoming a blowjob, and then turns into a hot threesome, featuring some hot saran-wrap mummification action. Lots of raw fucking, including the blonde being bent over while in a full body wrap, and fucked in her clean, sweet, tight, shaven box.

Format: avi
Duration: 53:36
Video: 720x536, XviD, 1667kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

Download Abrichtung Einer Zofe

Kimmy Lee, Maestro - Wet Dreams

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kimmy Lee, Maestro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Blowjob, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Gagged, Hogtied

Kimmy Lee is fucked. She showed up looking for a bit of rope bondage, but she wasn't expecting to be double teamed by a pair of the best hands in the business. Jack Hammer and Maestro tag team her holes while they work their magic. It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of for a submissive bondage slut like Kimmy.
Tit ties, hog ties, suspensions, and whatever else they come up with, Kimmy is willing to do just about anything to keep Jack and Maestro interested in working her over. She doesn't need to do much. She's got a nice little body and they know how to use it. It won't just be stuffing her holes. There is some rough corporal punishment coming her way. With all of the whips, floggers, canes and paddles around, it would be a shame not to use them to make this girl suffer and scream.

Duration: 55:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Kimmy Lee, Maestro - Wet Dreams

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits an.

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Kalina Ryu Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Kalina Ryu
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess.

Duration: 59:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Kalina Ryu Return of the Insatiable Sex Demon

Mercy West Crybaby Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West

Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before.

Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Mercy West Crybaby Part 2

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee

Nothing has to crawl on its bottle caps

With bottle caps taped tightly to its abdomen it is put on the ground face. Handcuffs are placed on its wrists and ankles. The cuffs are then connected together to form a strict handcuff hogtie. It then has to crawl to the key to get out. Two more caps are added to her tits.
Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.
It is then put into a torso tie and put up on its toes.

Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Nothing has to crawl on its bottle caps

10 Insex Lane

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes blood, and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a m.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download 10 Insex Lane