Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Cervical Service

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Gabriella came to the doctor's office for a little checkup. When the vaginal exam gets a little too painful OT the doctor has to restrain her to get a better view inside. The ropes hold her legs wide so her cute little pussy is held open. The speculum opens her up even more.
OT isn't really a doctor. He just likes playing with beautiful women. Now that he's got Gabriella tied up he's not going to let her go. He ties her harder and tighter and has his way with her. For OT that means vibrators and fingers inside of her.
OT has Gabriella tied in a harness. He ties her tits with twine so tight they bulge out. Her nipples get super sensitive. OT pulls the box out from under her making her fly. Then he whips, vibrates, and chokes her.
Finally it's time for Gabriella to get spanked. Tied over his knees with a ball gag in her mouth OT gives her a good spanking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cervical Service

In Need Indeed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English

Marina asked for an experience more akin to being prey for a predator. He makes her expand on her darkest fantasies, before using her own thoughts against her. Her need for the dark betrays her. She's no ordinary woman. Marina revels in the pain, inescapable bondage, unrelenting orgasms, and being taken for the pleasure of another. He plays her body perfectly. Tying her here, twisting her there. She's his toy, but in the end she just want more. Nothing can please the insatiable lust of a woman like Marina

Duration: 40:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download In Need Indeed

Inspired & Dominated - Sailor Luna

Cast: Sailor Luna
Genres: Begging, Blonde, Box Tie, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cross, Deep Throat, Drill, High Heel Bondage, High Heels, Hood, Labia Clamps, Pussy Bondage

Inspired by Agan Medon Sailor Luna has her arms pulled tightly behind her back. She is walked onto a giant dildo that makes its way to the back of her throat. OT fondles and undresses her while she struggles not to gag. The leather hood on Sailor Luna's head keeps her in utter darkness and unable to speak. In just her panties Sailor Luna looks so adorable. OT takes the opportunity to whip her cute little tits and her sweet butt. When he pulls the hood off he wraps his huge hands around her throat and tightens down. OT attaches her to a wooden device that has her completely exposed. She can't help but jut her pussy out for all to see. OT pulls her legs up, pushing her knees harshly into the edge of the wood. Labia clamps pull her tender pushy flesh open. Mr Pogo is crammed deeply into her wet cunt and the vibrator buzzes away at her clit. She's teased so close to orgasm that each time OT pulls the vibrator away Sailor Luna wants to cry.

Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Inspired & Dominated - Sailor Luna

Dee - Iron Maiden

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air.
She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain. Her body quakes. Her eyes roll back. She comes. After penetrating her cunt and ass, he's relentless, tearing at her skin with a singletail.
Her body, folded, is locked into a different metal device. He sits her on a bed of spikes and tightens the wide collar at her throat until her breath rasps. Now sucking dick, gasping for air, she struggles. It makes him hard. After coming in her mouth and on her face, he leaves her. She watches him go, a strange desperate need in her eyes.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Dee - Iron Maiden

HT - Sasha Banks, Jack Hammer - The Bubbly Banks

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming. It's like flying free and having a double dose of orgasmic endorphins.
Getting her there takes more work than just sticking a vibrator against her clit. That will come later, of course, but the proper mind-blowing orgasm requires a bit of foreplay. It means getting her tits tied off so that the nipple clamps pinch them in their most sensitive state. It means flogging her pussy and tits so that they are nice and tender to the touch. It means giving her a couple of little warm up releases, just to tease her a bit, so that she can be built up to the absolute height of ecstasy.
Jack Hammer is a master of this game. He's played it with dozens of girls and this one falls into his power almost instantly. Sasha is experienced, but this is too much for her. She'll be a cum b.

Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HT - Sasha Banks, Jack Hammer - The Bubbly Banks

The first torment for Skylar Snow

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me. A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment. Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The first torment for Skylar Snow

ITA - Dakota

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download ITA - Dakota

Bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Sexy slavegirl with naked hot ass, with naked boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus two mistress in black dresses, in white blouses and with beautiful bodies. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. She spanks her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny blonde with naked brast in the large house.

Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4950kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and domination for horny blonde Full HD 1080p

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Bella Rossi Broke Ass Bitch

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The dealer takes one look at her and knows exactly how this exchange is supposed to go down. He asks for the money, but he can tell she isn't carrying that kind of cash with her.

Duration: 38:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Broke Ass Bitch

RTB - Rain DeGrey, PD - La Cucaracha Part One

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences. If nothing else it gives us and our members a few good ideas for what we should do to her doing this live feed.
Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit. She loves a good bit of corporal punishment but when we start messing with her mind suddenly she is so much less excited to be with us.
We'll get to the fun stuff in a minute. With a pain slut as eager as Rain we can't pass up the opportunity to give her exactly what she wants.

Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

Download RTB - Rain DeGrey, PD - La Cucaracha Part One

Gina Lorenzza

Cast: Gina Lorenzza
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Sex

Gina Lorenzza got into trouble again, this time not in a good way. She wasn't listening to any warnings about the merits of avoiding Master Ross' lair, but the headstrong Gina had to march in. Now she will pay the price in punishment and humiliation....

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Gina Lorenzza

Helena pays the ultimate price for partying too hard!

Cast: Helena Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Don't get drunk at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more. I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned. His hands roamed over my body. The perv wanted to put his toys inside me. He wanted to spank me and make me cry. I should never have gone to the party.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Helena pays the ultimate price for partying too hard!

Masters Of Pain Part 2

Release Year: 2021

ornstar Elektra Caliente is still Sir B's little bondage toy in part 2 of her first S&M session.
She is taken out of her cage and led to a medical gurney where she is tied to with her legs spread for a little wax, fire and electoral play on her naked flesh.
Sir B then does a fire cupping technique before piercing her breasts and crotch with needles.
Placing a vibrator on her Sir B tries to make Elektra cum as the needles keep digging into her flesh.
At last there is some blood play as Sir B uses his straight razor on her skin which put a smile on Elektra's pain filled face

Duration: 52:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 789.9 MB

Download Masters Of Pain Part 2

OT gets what he wants out of Lance and Charlotte!

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Blowjob, Pussy Licking

Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have? Don't worry, OT is going to fix them! At first he toys with them for his own amusement. You can't make it too quick with these miserable bastards. You have to take your time so they really suffer. OT makes the pretty boy watch as he finally gets his due. Charlotte pretends she doesn't like it, but truth be told OT is much better than Lance ever could be. Charlotte has to suffer now. She would never have given OT the time of day out on the street. She deserves as much torment as Lance does. This is all headed in one direction though. Charlotte is going to have to make a decision: Who is going to make it out of this, her or Lance?

Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download OT gets what he wants out of Lance and Charlotte!

TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

In Need Indeed

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Marina asked for an experience more akin to being prey for a predator. He makes her expand on her darkest fantasies, before using her own thoughts against her. Her need for the dark betrays her. She's no ordinary woman. Marina revels in the pain, inescapable bondage, unrelenting orgasms, and being taken for the pleasure of another. He plays her body perfectly. Tying her here, twisting her there. She's his toy, but in the end she just want more. Nothing can please the insatiable lust of a woman like Marina

Duration: 40:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

Download In Need Indeed

Slim babe Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies

Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Duration: 43:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Slim babe Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies

Bdsm Most Popular Intense tickling of topless Elizabeth

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Elizabeth is topless. She stands at the post, tied to it. Up from her ankles, there is a rope which fastens her legs to the post. Her hands are tied upwards. Throughout the clip, she has been wearing a bandage over her eyes. This birdie won't be able to watch where and how we're going to tickle her.I walk up to her and say that now you are waiting for a thirty-minute tickle hell and it will end only when the timer on my phone rings. That's all the rules.Elizabeth is very sensitive to the upper body tickling, and her submissive nature constantly pushes her to new experiments in BDSM and fetishes. Earlier I offered her such a scenario, and she agreed, I said that 30 minutes of tickling would be very hard to endure and it would be difficult for her. I saw a shine in her eyes after she nodded embarrassedly.

Duration: 31:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Intense tickling of topless Elizabeth