Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

IR Tuition Part 2 - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Sarah Janeis Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download IR Tuition Part 2 - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Straight For The Castle

Cast: Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she's handled into bondage. She doesn't betray the fact that she's completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It's obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she's ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it's over it starts again. Until she's a sopping mess.

Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Straight For The Castle

RTB - The Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Normal live feeds start off with a little bit of Q&A, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Clear instructions are scrawled across her belly. The words "Defile Me" stand out in black marker against her pale skin. With pleasure, dear. With pleasure. She keeps repeating her mantra, "Hate me. Damage me. Defile me," and we continue to oblige. Even as the tears start to come down her face Hazel keeps asking for more and thanking us when she gets it.
The question is never whether or not we'll be able to break the girl. The only thing anyone wonders about is how long it will take. Some girls don't break down until the third part of the feed. Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great mixture of both. Sure, she cr.

Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download RTB - The Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Hazel Hypnotic

Bondage Eve

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Her wrists are pulled up above her head, her ankles tied to her thighs. Her legs are spread wide so she can no longer protect her sensitive little slit. Her panties are removed to gain access.Tits are meant to be tied and sluts like Kaiia are meant to be enjoyed. Kaiia is suspended and made to cum over and over again.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Bondage Eve

Tough Love

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM

Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo's invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this

Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

Download Tough Love

HT - A Screaming Ashley - Ashley Lane, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane

The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. "I was born ready," she'll say. Or "You bet." But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, "I thought you said you were ready."
Some girls suffer quietly. They just gently sob to themselves. Others, like Ashley Lane, scream out when everything becomes to much for them. The air is split by her cries, whether they are pain or pleasure. Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.
But can anyone be ready for a whip snapping directly against their clit? How does a girl mentally prepare to be double pe.

Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download HT - A Screaming Ashley - Ashley Lane, Jack Hammer

Violet Monroe, Freya French Turning Violet Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

This is only part 2 and Violet is already about to break, so you know that when the finale comes she is going to be completely blown out.

Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Violet Monroe, Freya French Turning Violet Part 2

Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Cast: Kay Kardia.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia

Leather Bound Dykes From Hell Sc.2

Cast: Amirah Adara,Angel Piaff,Coco De Mal,Cristine Akira Lee,Helena Valentine,Katy Rose,Kayla Green,Mona Kim,Brandy Smile
Genres: Anal,Big Boobs,Fetish,Lesbian,Lingerie,Masturbation,Spanking,Threesome,Toy

Gorgeous and busty
Amirah Adara,Angel Piaff,Coco De Mal,Cristine Akira Lee,Helena Valentine,Katy Rose,Kayla Green,Mona Kim,Brandy Smile is confident about her looks! She knows how to highlight her fantastic body with sexy lingerie and high heels. She looks forward getting some hot anal sex with Kristof Cale!

Duration: 35:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2498kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

Download Leather Bound Dykes From Hell Sc.2

Butt Slut - Hunter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief.
He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight.
A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr Pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Butt Slut - Hunter

Rebecca Vanguard

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rebecca Vanguard

Blondes in Bondage - Penny Pax & Sarah Jane Ceylon

Cast: Penny Pax, Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Caning

What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot. At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both. Each of these beauties has clamps applied to her nipples and a chain through her crotch. Their bonds are connected and every time one of them moves they will both feel the tug of their mutual predicament.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Blondes in Bondage - Penny Pax & Sarah Jane Ceylon

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Am Pranger

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

HT - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer - A Bossy Bitch

Cast: Krissy Lynn

You can't see them through her button down, but Krissy Lynn is packing a set of tits that would make anyone jealous. They aren't just big, they are perfect. These are the kind of magnificent breasts that you hear described in frat boy stories and penthouse letters. The second we take them out they are in bondage and presented for play time.
Some girls rely on their looks. They don't have much else going for them. You could easily imagine Krissy being one of those, but she has an insatiable lust for cock that means she is always eager to please. Jack Hammer feeds her all ten inches of his big, black cock and if she could get a word out around it the only thing she would say is "More!"
Pleasing others fuels her own pleasure. The way she bucks, moans and pants give her away. The orgasms she's having now are the best of her life. We deliver nothing less.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HT - Krissy Lynn, Jack Hammer - A Bossy Bitch

Fucking & sucking annihilating supergirl

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Helpless Supergirl has been captured and she's tied to a pole in an abandoned building. I mock her as I approach then pull up her top to expose her tits. I play with them for a bit then lift up her skirt hooking it into her belt, pull down her panties and play with her pussy. I alternate between sucking her ripe natural tits and force kissing her while she is restrained on the pole. When Supergirl refuses to reciprocate my kissing I slap her across the face a few times to show her who is in charge. Supergirl tries to resist and I face slap her some more. I walk around her taunting my prey as she struggles. I force kiss her again and she moves her head away - I continue to slap her. T grab a wand vibrator and use it on her pussy causing her to moan in pleasure and distress until she explodes and cums. Now she doesn't resist as you forcibly kiss her, dominating her. I grab another vibrator and push it up into her young pussy to fuck her with it. Then I make her suck it clean, tasting he.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fucking & sucking annihilating supergirl

Player II

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Player II