Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HdT Kali Kane - Kaliente

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Kali is hot. Hot for the bondage he puts her in. Hot for pain he causes her. Hot for the orgasms he is going to give her. Kali wants it all. She's dragged in blindfolded and gagged.
She rolls around on the floor waiting for him to do to her what he promised. He plays her perfectly. A little pain, a little sucking, and then a little pleasure. All while perfectly bound.
It's not all about Kali though. He's got to enjoy her predicament too. Each advancing position he puts her in turns him on more and more. His amusement is her suffering.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HdT Kali Kane - Kaliente

Bondage For Cash Part 3 of 3

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage

Reality shows are all the rage these days, and hot on the heels of the successful series Dungeon Girls (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), a new idea is hitting the market: Cash Slavery. This is episode 3.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4409kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bondage For Cash Part 3 of 3

In Your Laine

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Zoey Laine is back and just as sexy as ever. She's here to get another fix of bondage. She gets a rope around her neck, her wrists tied behind her back, and a tight crotch rope. Her lovely bottom is framed just perfectly.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download In Your Laine

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

They may come looking for the source of all of those screams, but when they see the humiliating way PD has her tied up, like an offering to the perversions of the forest, they may not be inclined to help her. Not without sampling the goods first.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Goldie

Release Year: 2021

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Twisted - London River

London River has made her decisions. She prefers damn near anything to the experience of being tickled. And so she will have damn near everything.
We're not just talking about hard, metal bondage, and a few easy orgasms. OT is a crack shot with a whip and he's not afraid to use it. London is locked down with her legs in the air and her pussy is covered with a pump, getting it ready for later. Since he has no access to her clit OT takes the opportunity to lay some strikes down right on her tight little back door.
But it doesn't matter how hard he hits her, it's the light touch or a poke in the ribs that she hates the most. Pussy whipping, nipple clamps, anal violation, or whatever else he wants are all fair game. It's good to know what makes a girl sweat.

Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Twisted - London River

Violet Monroe, Freya French Turning Violet Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end.

Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Violet Monroe, Freya French Turning Violet Part 3

Captivated Elise Graves, Pd

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.

Duration: 58:58

File size: 663.2 MB

Download Captivated Elise Graves, Pd

Beautiful Hills

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Lesbian, Fingering

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beautiful Hills

Honey, I Shrunk You! - Dolly Mattel

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolly Mattel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared. Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place. She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Honey, I Shrunk You! - Dolly Mattel

Abandoned

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abandoned

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3 (2021)

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM

Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3 (2021)

Kate Kenzi - Useless

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Kate Kenzi learns how useless she really is.Here at INSEX we like to train our staff to help out. Kate has been told a thousand times how to wrap up a rope, how to unscrew things, and a multitude of other tasks. However, each task seems to prove too difficult for her to wrap her pretty little head around.Perhaps we'll find out if she's not too dumb to sit in some bondage. OT ties her up and she just sits there with a blank look on her face. She works at a bondage studio, you'd think she'd know how to behave once the ropes go on. Her insipid apologies are like nails on a chalk board to OT so he gags her immediately.At least Kate has a nice body and a pretty face. It's all that redeems her. OT removes her favorite top. Kate is mortified that he cut right through it. She imagines her train ride home without it to cover her tits. In the end OT finds a use for her as a punching bag. He hauls her up in the air and beats her. If she has started with any sense, by the time OT is finished with.

Duration: 43:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Kate Kenzi - Useless

IR - A Farm - Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We know exactly what you're all thinking: "What is that device and where the hell can I get one?" Well, the little gem PD locks around Siouxsie Q's neck is called a man-catcher. It's a medieval device used for capturing high-value people, subduing them, and causing them to be compliant. This one is custom made, perfect for use on sexy submissives that find themselves in our home.
Siouxsie came back for the full BDSM experience. It isn't as simple as just being tied up or locked down, then taking a little bit of discipline. This is a matter of endurance. It's long hours spend languishing in a cage, wondering when PD is coming back and what new torment he'll be bringing with him when he arrives.
Long term bondage is hard. There is barely enough food and water. There is no privacy. Siouxsie pisses between bars in her cage and sleeps when PD brings her a couple of pieces of sheet metal to lay across them. The only interaction she gets with another human being is when PD comes in to see .

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IR - A Farm - Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q

Orgasmageddon - Ashley Lane

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Ashley is spread eagle on the ground, her arms and legs shackled. At first Matt Williams teases her. He makes her ask him for the first orgasm while he plays with her. Then things change. Suddenly the rules have shifted.
This is Orgasmageddon. This is Ashley having no choice but to keep cumming, non-stop, while we relentlessly push the vibrator against her clit. There are no breaks. There is no time for her to recover, or reflect, or prepare. Her pussy is raw, her clit is sore, but there is no relief coming. Just more time with Mr. Hitachi and another orgasms just around the corner.

Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Orgasmageddon - Ashley Lane

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Niki Nymph
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat.

Duration: 56:48

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails

Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Caning, Begging, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Harness, Breast Whipping, Breath Play, Caning, Crotch Rope, Drool, Gagging, Hitachi, Hood, Legs Spread, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Pinching, Nipple Weights, Rope

Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails - Master James had been hard at work for the past week building and preparing an extra special set with new devices for a slave who was being sent to Him by another Master who wasn't so well equipped for this next phase of tests. Master James was to test her endurance and ultimately, her pain tolerance and strenth of mind in a fear induced environment.
Unfortunately, she fell ill the night before and had to reschedule.
slave abigail knew immediately what fates were standing squarely at her feet...rising like the scape of a tetterwort. She felt a certain air of impudence coming from her Masters direction..." W⁄we will still shoot, suit up my slave... I'm waiting".
Slave abigail was actually in the mood for her Master's rough hands on her soft skin... He had an excitement about Him that was greater than usual, which caused her excitement with the same fervor. He wastes no time getting right to work with His methodical placement of bondage, and as to n.

Duration: 58:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Inverted Cross and Bed O' Nails

Pepper Sterling & Elizabeth Andrews - Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Elizabeth is laying on her bed taking a quick nap when suddenly a large hand is clamped over her mouth waking her up and keeping her from calling out all at the same time. She ends up bound to a chair in the next shot and has a cell phone held to her mouth to call her friend to lure her in. Elizabeth calls Pepper and tells her that there's an emergency at the house and to hurry home. With that the man shuts the cell phone and gags Elizabeth with a huge white ballgag. Pepper finally shows up to realize that she's been lured into a trap. Pepper is cornered and throws her hands in the air before being caught and bound to a chair beside Elizabeth. With both ladies bound and gagged the man searches through a laptop on the bed for some information and tosses a thumb drive into the machine to download some key information. Both women struggle and scream at the man angrily while he's doing this but he doesn't listen and just goes right on about his business. He returns briefly with El.

Duration: 31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

Download Pepper Sterling & Elizabeth Andrews - Two Secretaries Bound Over and Over Ag

Living Bondage Fantasy Pt.2 - Maggie Mead

Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Maggie Mead has a lot of hardware in that cunt of hers. It makes it extra sensitive and the place she loves to have touched the most. With a little bit of cock sucking she may even get to cum. Just not before she earns it.
When you get a clear look at her ass you can see how hard she is trying to please PD. There are stripes all over it from the whips and canes. The way he has her handcuffed keeps her ass poked out so that it is easy to get at. The look of disgust on her face makes it obvious that she knows how easily she can be this way.
On the bed things are a little bit different. PD is more focused on her tits and what kind of pain he can inflict upon them. They turn blue as soon as they are tied off, which lets them both know that they are sensitive and ready for flogging.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Living Bondage Fantasy Pt.2 - Maggie Mead