Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HdT - Piece of Pie

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with INSEX at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit.
314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her.
Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HdT - Piece of Pie

Humiliation experience

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hood Rat, Jacey Jinx
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a "smother hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy. The second hood is a "zipper hood". The eyes and mouth zippers can be opened to let in light and air for the subject. This one is tighter on our subject and causes her a bit more panic. To make matters worse she's in a rather strenuous position with all her weight on her knees. After each hooded experience Jacey talks about her experience with them. She describes in detail what it was like to wear the hood and rates her favorites.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Humiliation experience

IR - The Subspace - Jeze Belle, OT

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, .

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IR - The Subspace - Jeze Belle, OT

Ohh God

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jackie Ohh

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith. What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation. He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me? What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape. I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me. From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ohh God

Babyfaced - Alina West

Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
But this isn't just some dungeon. OT is one of the best minds in metal bondage. He has some ideas on how to make this experiencing more unique. You've never seen a sex swing like this. It's a metal frame that Alina straddles that has a number of points to secure her to. Her wrists and ankles lock into shackles and the ass hook keeps her from wriggling around too much. It is easy to spear her cunt with Mr. Pogo in the position she's in. He can even make the whole thing vibrate if he's feeling kind. She's suspended off the ground and not going anywhere, so he may as well have some fun.

Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Babyfaced - Alina West

Discipline in Russia Scene 42

Release Year: 2021

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Duration: 50:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Discipline in Russia Scene 42

Bdsm Most Popular Bad business for the detectives

Studio: RussianFetish
Genres: Fetish, Tickling, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Tickle Therapy

Olesya and Astrid have a detective agency which unfortunately isn't very successful. A few days ago, Astrid was able to take some very interesting pictures, now they want to make the big money. Olesya lies on the sofa, reading a magazine when it knocks on the door. The door is open! Nothing so Olesya has to get up and opens the door when she gets pushed back and overtaken by a masked man.

Duration: 55:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Bad business for the detectives

Pain it Forward - Stephie Staar, London River

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to him. To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man. OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

Duration: 59:42
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pain it Forward - Stephie Staar, London River

Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

Elise Graves takes only a few students every year, and most of them never even finish the intense, rigorous training.
Before Odette can learn to properly arabesque,

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Odette Delacroix Breaking Pointe Part 1

Thumbed - Aspen sees the versatility of thumb and toe cuffs

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

You wouldn't realize how hard it is to not have the use of your thumbs. Aspen learns this lesson very quickly. With such simple bondage you'd think the position would be easy, but Aspen struggles moving from her knees to squatting to laying flat on her front.
The bondage gets more intense. Her toes are now locked completely down making her extend her feet straight out. An asshook attached to her hair pulls her into an extreme back arch that makes her strain even harder.
Aspen has been stretched out a lot, but finally we'll get to see her body contorted. Her ass is exposed perfectly and this means we have access to her juicy little cunt. Metal and a good vibration and she's moaning loudly.

Duration: 35:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Thumbed - Aspen sees the versatility of thumb and toe cuffs

Cute Luna Lovely Enjoys Rough Bondage & Orgasms

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator

Luna Lovely's ears have large guages through them. Large enough for our pipes to impale. Wouldn't it be lovely to lock her to the ground by her ears? It's almost earresistable. With her body so vulnerable OT has his way with Luna. OT likes to tease his victims. He likes them nice and wet while he whips them. To that end he gets Luna all warmed up before he goes in for the real good stuff. Once she's been thoroughly worked over and she's riding high OT gives her sweet release.

Duration: 37:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Cute Luna Lovely Enjoys Rough Bondage & Orgasms

Three helplessly hogtied & sold

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I am a sadistic human trafficker who trolls the internet and social media for potential prey. I've connected with a naïve young woman Lexi Lane who is curious about bondage and now I am about to reel her in. I've arranged a rendezvous at your home and she arrives with a hot and naïve friend Juniper Berry. I start out by playing along with the idea of educating them on bondage so I show them a selection of ropes and gags. Then I have them undress each other and I bind their wrists behind them. I tell them to kiss each other on lips and breasts and they do it giggling still not taking things seriously. I put a ball gag on Lexi and a panel gag on Juniper. I finish tying them up tightly - one crossed wrists, one elbows together - plus wrist to waist ties, chest ropes, knees and ankles. I leave them on the floor and tell them that you are off to find a buyer for them as sex slaves. After I go they crawl to each other and try to untie themselves and finally succeed in freeing each other. Th.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6667kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Three helplessly hogtied & sold

Peach Pi

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

It's been a while since we've seen Alani Pi, but she's the same kinky little minx she's always been. She seems terrified at first, but as the old familiar feelings return she relaxes. Relaxation turns to struggle. Struggle turns to excitement.

Duration: 43:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Peach Pi

Ohh My

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.

Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Ohh My

Rough Humiliation & Tortures For Stephie Staar

Cast: Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Pain, Sybian

Stephie Staar has a problem. London River has been taking her clients at the club. Stephie has tried everything to stop her, but there's just something about London she can't seem to overcome. Stephie's real problem is that she's decided to talk to OT about putting out a hit on London. OT has his own ideas. Stephie gleefully described what she wanted OT to do to London. "Something awful!" OT is going to do something awful to Stephie. It only seems fair. Stephie doesn't think so. She struggles to get free. It's no use. Once OT has you you only get loose if he wants you to. Stephie meets her end in the most exciting way. She's strapped to a vibrating and she cums till she's gone. The plastic bag guides her journey. Don't worry though. She'll be back. She's not finished with OT.

Duration: 52:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Rough Humiliation & Tortures For Stephie Staar

Rendered - Alice

Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm.
Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented.
Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She's used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor.
"Do you like to suffer for me?" He asks.
She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.
The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it's not going to come easy.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Rendered - Alice

Ivy Addams Pit Pull

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Ivy Addams Pit Pull

The Heritage Collection

Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection

The Thrillseekers Part One

Genres: BDSM, Domination, Feature, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Lesbians, LezDom, FaceSitting

Kelly (Alexa Raye) is a naïve girl willing to trade sex for prescription drugs. Astrid (Simone Sonay) is an experienced hustler willing to do anything to get her way. Together they are the Thrillseekers . Their hunger for cheap thrills led to an orgy of sex and violence. Watch Simone Sonay turn little Alexa Raye into her sexual playtoy. She whips and spanks Alexa for the amusement of strange men. Also guest starring Mona Wales and Ruckus.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download The Thrillseekers Part One

Suburban Sex Fiends No. 2 - Jealous Roommate

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Feature, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Lesbians, LezDom, FaceSitting

When Sierra brought the new neighbor Jack Hammer up to her apartment to get to know him better, she wasn't ready for her slutty roommate Endza steal him away all for herself. Now Sierra doesn't want to see either one of them and lays on her bed pouting. It's up to Jack to make her feel better, and he pulls out some rope tricks, just what Sierra was hoping for but was too shy to ask . After being bound tightly in rope and with a buzzing hitachi applied to her pussy, Sierra forgets all about being upset with Endza and happily cums for her two tormentors. Now that Endza has her shy roommate all worked up, she plans to make good use of Sierra and Jack. Sierra is only too happy to oblige and Jack finds out why these two roommates get along so well. Featuring rope bondage and hot girl-on-girl action.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suburban Sex Fiends No. 2 - Jealous Roommate