Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Makfuk

Angelina Colon Plays Dominatrix As She Uses Toys To Please Adrian Monroe

Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Angelina Colon Plays Dominatrix As She Uses Toys To Please Adrian Monroe

Makfuk

Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Release Year: 2020
Studio: EvilAngel

Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Makfuk

Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave

Studio: Lady-Asmondena

This video show another fine example of domestic discipline!! The cuckold slave is cleaning the kitchen while Lady Asmondena inspect his job. As the slave did not do a good job,Lady Asmondena find ways to punish and harass him. Later Lady Asmondena start to tease the slave so as to get the slave horny. However Lady Asmondena start to humiliate him that his dick is too tiny and can never satisfied any womans pussy.He is being ordered to masturbate in front of her long black boots and to lick his dirty cum off her boots. Lady Asmondena then show him a realistic dildo and humiliated him that even the dildo is much bigger and stronger than his small dick,he is then him to suck her boot heels like a cock since his dick is small. To make the fun perfect he is not only order to suck the heel but also get rammed in his ass by the big dildo from behind.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 673kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Lady Asmondena The Kitchen Slave

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Alexis Tae

Studio: FuckedFeet
Genres: Feet, Foot Fetish, Footjob

Alexis Tae is a hot new girl and fairly new to the adult biz. She has amazingly high arches, super wrinkled soles and beautiful long toes. She has size 8 - 8.5 feet and she is excellent at giving footjobs. See her dangle her cool sneakers off her feet. She then shoves her sweaty feet right toward your face. She spreads her toes and points them. Next, she pours oil all over her feet and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. She loves having her feet worshiped and it definitely shows! We then both get naked and I lik one foot while she plays with my cock and balls with her other foot. She even throws in some nice fingertip tickling on my cock, ball and inner though. It felt amazing! Alexis then gets me to cum all over her feet. She then holds them up to the camera and you can see the cum dripping off them.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexis Tae

Makfuk

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Makfuk

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get chang.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Makfuk

Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Adira Allure, Michael Vegas
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Fisting & Dildo

Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Download Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Makfuk

made to lick the legs

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lala Ivey

Lala is tired of watching her white stepfa constantly groveling in front of her mo. Lala was younger and prettier. So why is mom the only one lucky enough to command this slug? After a shower, naked and wet, she calls her stepfatand demands that he wipe her chocolate Tits.

Duration: 33:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download made to lick the legs

Makfuk

Ambers Dungeon - Hold Still feat. Mistress Eden

Mistress Eden works slave marco over for a 47 minute session filled with corporeal punishment, anal play, giant strap-on and a final milking as his ass is stretched with Her baseball bat sized strap-on. She takes two breaks to relieve Herself and uses a vibrator to orgasm as Her high heels jab his cock and balls. All the spanking and humiliation She dishes out makes Her extremely horny. This real life professional Dominatrix takes great pride in Her ability to break down lowly males and it really shows in this film of Hers. Mistress Eden has marco tied standing spread eagle to the frame bed. She focuses in on his ass as She holds a whip and slapper. It is Her goal to beat him until he is red and sore. In the process She wants him to suffer so She gets wet and can get off. She proceeds to cycle through the whip, slapper, hard wooden paddle and round spanker. Let the beating commence! This slave is taking a lot of punishment all focused on his ass. Mistress Eden has cracked the wooden p.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Ambers Dungeon - Hold Still feat. Mistress Eden

Makfuk

Alexis Tae's High Arches and Long Toes!

Alexis Tae is a hot new girl and fairly new to the adult biz. She has amazingly high arches, super wrinkled soles and beautiful long toes. She has size 8 - 8.5 feet and she is excellent at giving footjobs. See her dangle her cool sneakers off her feet. She then shoves her sweaty feet right toward your face. She spreads her toes and points them. Next, she pours oil all over her feet and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. She loves having her feet worshiped and it definitely shows! We then both get naked and I lik one foot while she plays with my cock and balls with her other foot. She even throws in some nice fingertip tickling on my cock, ball and inner though. It felt amazing! Alexis then gets me to cum all over her feet. She then holds them up to the camera and you can see the cum dripping off them.

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexis Tae's High Arches and Long Toes!

Makfuk

Painful orgasm

Genres: clinic-sex, clinic, clinical, anal, assfucking, bdsm, bondage, catheter, cbt, doctor, fisting, fetish

Vacuumpump peeing needles and anal orgasm. This here is the right choice for the outfit and glove lovers of you. My patient slave layed down on the examchair with an electric vacuum pump on his cock and I have my outfit fantasy. The strict nurse? The surgery nurse in horny green? The latexnurse in green and white? Better the mistress in riding outfit? Or simply the horny slut in ultralong boots? Which one is the best for you? Every time I have some horny but a bit painful injections for him and finally I only got to touch the vacuum cylinder on his hard pumped cock and it is over for him. Smile. That there is something for my kinky asscunt during the session? Of course there are some toys and I checked two of them in my asspussy to get a nice pee orgasm with the vibro-toy. Hmmm, so good. This video is pefect for all outfit and glove lovers out there. You will love it. Have a good time, take care and enjoy this new video right here. Your bizarre and rubber medical website number 1. You.

Duration: 35:25
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2504kbps

File size: 669.9 MB

Download Painful orgasm

Makfuk

Anal happy ending

Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal

Liya Silver loves to get fucked hard in the ass after her little tight asshole was stretched with a massage. Kristof Cale knows exactly how to turn her on before putting his big dick into her asshole. Liya Silver's tiny ass hole gets teased with fingering, and her wet pussy gets licked. She can't wait any longer and invites Kristof's big dick inside her ass hole while her big perfect tits start bouncing. Liya Silver's tight ass hole squeezes the dick so hard that Kristof can't hold back and he ejaculates on her ass.

Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5638kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anal happy ending

Makfuk

Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!

Cast: Adira Allure, Michael Vegas
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Fisting & Dildo

Download Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!

Makfuk

Surprise For Cuck

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs Lewison, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

Hubbyes home and is blind folded. Babs has hubby lick and suck her new sisy-boy, then her lover. Hubby has to get her Sissy's ass ready so Babs can open it up. By the end of the session her lover dumps a load in her cunt for her sissy to lap up and hubby gets to dip his cock in the sissies mouth too!.

Format: avi
Duration: 32:54
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Surprise For Cuck

Makfuk

What Could Be Better Team Building Activity

Cast: Mira
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Interracial, IR, All Sex, BlowJob, Cream Pie, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

He is very embarrassed because of course he does not want to put the chastity on himself in front of his colleague but he has no choice.
His buisness partner is is very surprised by this situation so while my cuckold locks his pathetic penis in the new chastity devices I tell him all about our relationship and I'm start to flirting with him. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4475kbps
Audio: 342kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download What Could Be Better Team Building Activity

Makfuk

Lola Fae - Take My Pink Cock If You Ever Want To Cum

Lola Fae is wearing black pantyhose, a thong and heels. Tony Orlando is naked and rock hard. She's been teasing him with no release for a very very long time. She sits on his face and makes him worship her perfect little ass and pussy. She leans over and grabs his balls to give them a good squeeze and stretch while he whimpers and moans into her pussy. She smiles. She tells him that if he ever wants to cum again, he's going to have to let her slide her giant pink dildo in his ass. He's reluctant but desperately wants to cum.

Lola is devilishly cute. She smiles and lubes up her huge toy then slides it all the way in his ass. It fills him up, and then some, stretching him from the inside while she laughs. She fucks him hard with it. She lets him touch his cock but when he gets close to cumming she stops him and squeezes and pulls on his balls hard to keep him from releasing.

She sucks his cock while gripping his balls hard. Just when he thinks he can't take anymore, she straps on .

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 226kbps

Download Lola Fae - Take My Pink Cock If You Ever Want To Cum

Makfuk

to lick the legs

Cast: Lala Ivey

Lala is tired of watching her white stepfa constantly groveling in front of her mot. Lala was younger and prettier. So why is mo the only one lucky enough to command this slug? After a shower, naked and wet, she calls her stepfa and demands that he wipe her chocolate Tits.

Duration: 33:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download to lick the legs

Makfuk

Angelina Colon & Adrian Monroe

Studio: BiGuysFuck

Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Angelina Colon & Adrian Monroe