Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!

Cast: Adira Allure, Michael Vegas
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Fisting & Dildo
Video language: English

Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!

Makfuk

Veronica Moser

Release Year: 2019

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Makfuk

BiGuysFuck Angelina Colon & Adrian Monroe

Angelina Colon plays Dominatrix as she uses toys to please Adrian Monroe. Hot Sex!
Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download BiGuysFuck Angelina Colon & Adrian Monroe

Makfuk

Don't Fuck With My Money - Full HD 1080p

Once I'm sure he understands, it's time to make sure it realizes that it still owes me for fucking upmyprevious trample clip. I take this mountain of moron and restrain it between two opposite wallswithheavy duty straps and thick bamboo so it is completely helpless and unable to even attempt to squirm away from the pain I intend to inflict. I then trample this thing until it's face turns a dark purple color as tears stream down it's face from the painMyheels inflict upon it.... hahaha.... I should never have to take time out ofMylife or fromMybusy schedule to fix the mistakes of a subhuman wretch like this fat stupid slave. Watch and see how well it learned it's lesson and how much it begs and promises to do a better job so I don't put it out of it's useless existence.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Don't Fuck With My Money - Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Lala Ivey

Cast: Lala Ivey
Genres: Ebony, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Pussy Worship, Natural Tits, Handjob

Lale is tired of watching her white stepdad constantly creeping in front of her . After all, Lala is younger and more beautiful! So why only mom has the luck to command this slug? After a shower, naked and wet, she calls her and demands that he wipe her chocolate boobs.

Duration: 33:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lala Ivey

Makfuk

Jillian Janson 2016

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jillian Janson
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Public Humiliation

Miss Janson expects one thing from her employees: Winning! And there's one person on her sales team who is NOT a winner: Marcelo. She makes him wear a big sign that says "Shame" and then makes him kiss her feet and lick her asshole in front of all the other employees. She sits on his face and tells him she is going to fuck all the winner employees in front of him.. she humiliates him and turns her into a bitch!

Duration: 40:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

Download Jillian Janson 2016

Makfuk

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Makfuk

Black Whore Chops A Cock Off - Full HD 1080p

Some poor guy saw an ad for a blowjob so he came by to a really rude black girl that only wants to torture him. Instead of getting his cocked sucked, this guy finds himself in a very bad situation. The bossy girl wants to torture his cock with some really painful ball busting. She's really merciless and not only is she hitting him in the nuts, she's humiliating him as well! After kicking him while standing up, she makes the poor guy lay on the floor and continues smacking his balls around. At one point, she strips totally naked and gets a little carried away so she starts sucking his cock. That doesn't last for long so she kicks him in the nuts over and over again. She tells him that she's going to make him cum if he lets her cut his balls off. Since he thought she was kidding, he lets her and when he cums, she cuts his cock off.

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Black Whore Chops A Cock Off - Full HD 1080p

Makfuk

Your Ass is Mine

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Cuckold, Strapon

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Your Ass is Mine

Makfuk

Pound Town Lock Down

Studio: Nextdoorhookups

In the big house, a prisoners gotta look out for himself. When Slate Steele, fresh from intake, is locked in a cell with a sex-crazed badass that wants to go deep in his ass, Slate realizes hes gonna have to take the heat. And prison guard, Devilish Desire isnt putting up with any lippy bullshit either. Shes allowing Slate to talk a little trash, though. Its just enough to make him unsure whether he can demonstrate dominance. But when Devilish whacks around her night stick, Slate lets Devilish make the calls. First shes having a taste of this new meats dick. Its long and strong, just like the bad boys Devilish has fucked before. But shes not giving him too much sweet sucking. She wants to punish this criminal good. Shes bending him over and licking his ass in preparation for a hard pounding Slate wont soon forget. When he sees the size of Devilishs massive dildo, youll see both fear and excitement wash over the mans face. And when the girthy strap-on goes deep into Slates tight hole, .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Pound Town Lock Down

Makfuk

Lala Ivey

Studio: MeanBitches.
Cast: Lala Ivey
Genres: Ebony, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Pussy Worship, Natural Tits, Handjob

Lale is tired of watching her white stepdad constantly creeping in front of her woman. After all, Lala is younger and more beautiful! So why only mom has the luck to command this slug? After a shower, naked and wet, she calls her and demands that he wipe her chocolate boobs.

Duration: 33:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Lala Ivey

Makfuk

Your Ass is Mine

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Your Ass is Mine

Makfuk

Adira Allure, Michael Vegas ( Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!)

Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1772kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

Download Adira Allure, Michael Vegas ( Adira Allure: Femdom Anal Pegging!)

Makfuk

Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Rubber, Ruined orgasm

Welcome to Sensual Domination by Mistress Susi.
My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me !

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 721.1 MB

Download Rubber Doll Strapless Strapon Webcam Show

Makfuk

Strap On Desires

Cast: Asa Akira, Rocco Reed

When Asa starts to feel her husband Rocco withdrawing from her, she worries about their relationship. They're newlyweds, and this should be the time of their life, but instead she can feel the distance growing. Asa is worried that he's having an affair, and her sleazy boss Alec Knight sees the perfect opportunity to school his young secretary in the ways of all men. But it's not another woman that Rocco desires; it's the urge for an experience he fears sexy Asa won't understand -- anal penetration with a strap on. Meanwhile, Asa's lesbian mom Lucky and her partner Dana encourage the young beauty to find out what Rocco is hiding. Will Asa discover her husband's shameful secret? And what will she do when she does?

Duration: 40:33
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

Download Strap On Desires

Makfuk

Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps

Download Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Makfuk

Pegging Compliment From Victoria Hobbs

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs
Genres: Hardcore, pegging, strap on, muscles, tattoo, cumshot

Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Pegging Compliment From Victoria Hobbs

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Slutified Male Toy - Kendra James - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy - Kendra James - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Pegging For Sean Costin Compliments Victoria Hobbs Returns The Favor

Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

Download Pegging For Sean Costin Compliments Victoria Hobbs Returns The Favor