Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Makfuk

Hotel Whore

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: FemDom, Bisex Action, Humiliation, Strap-On

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Hotel Whore

Makfuk

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Studio: Jm Productions

This is one wild bukkake party in reverse! Watch three different men get squirted, yanked, grabbed, yelled at and all-out soaking wet as a ton of lovely ladies get together to show men what its like from the other end!!! Youve never seen so much aggressive squirting in your life!!!

Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1308kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Makfuk

London River - Fisted

Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download London River - Fisted

Makfuk

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Makfuk

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 1

Studio: Jm Productions

3 Lucky Guys Thirsty For Cum!! Why should guys be the only ones lucky enough to shoot loads onto pretty starlets? In Reverse Bukkake we turn the tables and let 28 beautiful squirters spray their pussy juices on three horny guys, and the results are spectacular!!

Duration: 1:00:50
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1438kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 1

Makfuk

Lance Fart - London, River, Lance Hart

Genres: FemDom, Anal Fingering, Anal Penetration, Bit Gag, Female Dominant, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation, Leather cuffs, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, string Bondage, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression.

London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more.

When she is satisfied that he has been beaten e.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

Download Lance Fart - London, River, Lance Hart

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest friend-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Makfuk

Marsha's New Pets

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marsha May
Genres: Ass Worship, Cuckolding, Full Movies, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon

Marsha May is in detention for being a bad girl. She gives Mr. Adams an apple and flirts with him, showing off her hot young body. He is weak and can barely tell her no. He knows it isn't right to have such lust for his young student and he would get fired if anyone found out but she is just and he is growing . Before he knows it, she has him naked and in a collar. He is so weak to do whatever he says. She is in total control now. Suddenly he finds himself underneath her soaking wet young pussy. He licks and pleasures her and loves the way she tastes. She owns him now. He is completely hers, unable to do anything but lick and pleasure his hot young student. Marsha May owns the room now and is standing on the desk ordering around Mr. Adams when her classmate Toby enters. He is wondering why and how Marsha is in charge of the room and why Mr. Adams is sitting there in a pink collar. Marsha knows that Toby has the hots for her so she decides to use it to her advantage and turn her clas.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Marsha's New Pets

Makfuk

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

Petticoat Punishment

Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mistress Chanel loves doing to a slave above all others it has to be stretching his vulnerable ass wide open. She does not care if the slave doesn't want that, or if it is painful for him. Any slave of hers is destined to be mercilessly by her special tapered dildo.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Petticoat Punishment

Makfuk

The New Girl

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest -slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

Dress Sexy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

Download Dress Sexy

Makfuk

Strap Threesome Fuck With Lia Lor & Ashley Fires

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lia Lor, Ashley Fires
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Fetish, Hardcore

Sexy, young blondes Lia Lor and Ashley Fires are aggressive bitches that take turns deep-throating and riding a big boner, then invading their test subject's mouth and anus!

Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6625kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Strap Threesome Fuck With Lia Lor & Ashley Fires

Makfuk

Cuckold Stories

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Mistress Alexandra
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Fetish, Cunilingus, Ball Stretching, Foot, Humilation,

Mistress Alexandra brings you four different tales Cuckolded Husbands. In Spoiled Bitch nothing is ever good enough for Mistress, so she gets a new boyfriend and parades him in front of her husband who's locked in his cage. She lets him out but only to lap up the cum from her new boyfriends stomach.
In Boys Night Out Mistress Alexandra is going to a "Helloween Party" but her husband David is going out with some friends. She tells him to put on the costume she got for him. He gets pretty embarrassed when his friend Ricky comes to get him and he sees his ass-less and frilly costume. Mistress decides she wants to be a part of Boys Night out and leaves him alone to clean the house.
When Mistress Alexandra returns with Ricky, they decide to finish the night in style, with a good fucking. Mistress grabs David and his mouth on Ricky's cock to suck it off until Ricky cums in a huge, screaming orgasm. That's only the half of it you'll get to see even more cuckold scenes with Mistress Alexand.

Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1868kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Cuckold Stories

Makfuk

Dick Tied

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dick Tied