Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood & Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation,
Video language: English

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest friend-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged!

Makfuk

Pack4 Lakeview Entertainment (2004-2008)

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, made BiSex, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Lakeview Entertainment es un estudio de producción, incorporado en 2004, dedicado a producir contenido fetiche de alta calidad en forma de dominación femenina. Nuestro contenido es exclusivo e ilustra hermosas mujeres jóvenes que dominan a los hombres a través del intercambio de poder, como la adoración de los pies, la correa, la cara sentada, la esclavitud, las nalgadas, la burla y la negación, las nalgadas, el ordeño, el ahogamiento y mucho más. Ofrecemos una emocionante mezcla de artistas que van desde conocidas Dominatrixes Profesionales hasta chicas que pueden vivir al lado.

Total size: 557.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Pack4 Lakeview Entertainment (2004-2008)

Makfuk

Lance Fart

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart

Makfuk

The New Girl

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood & Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Fuck Machine, Pegging, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw nag with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

anal geburt

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download anal geburt

Makfuk

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Cast: Macy Cartel, Sadie Holmes
Genres: FemDom, HandJob, CFNM

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed .

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

Makfuk

Painful orgasm

Genres: clinic-sex, clinic, clinical, anal, assfucking, bdsm, bondage, catheter, cbt, doctor, fisting, fetish

Vacuumpump peeing needles and anal orgasm. This here is the right choice for the outfit and glove lovers of you. My patient slave layed down on the examchair with an electric vacuum pump on his cock and I have my outfit fantasy. The strict nurse? The surgery nurse in horny green? The latexnurse in green and white? Better the mistress in riding outfit? Or simply the horny slut in ultralong boots? Which one is the best for you? Every time I have some horny but a bit painful injections for him and finally I only got to touch the vacuum cylinder on his hard pumped cock and it is over for him. Smile. That there is something for my kinky asscunt during the session? Of course there are some toys and I checked two of them in my asspussy to get a nice pee orgasm with the vibro-toy. Hmmm, so good. This video is pefect for all outfit and glove lovers out there. You will love it. Have a good time, take care and enjoy this new video right here. Your bizarre and rubber medical website number 1. You.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:25
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2504kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 669.9 MB

Download Painful orgasm

Makfuk

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

Fisted

Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with h.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Fisted

Makfuk

Dress Sexy

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a .

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dress Sexy

Makfuk

Your Ass is Mine

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Cuckold, Strapon

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Your Ass is Mine

Makfuk

Mistress In Heat

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Elizabeth dominates and fucks two slaves all afternoon. Cum Slut Tosha and Slave Tiny really get it in Mistress in Heat. She pees in a bucket and uses Tosha's face as toilet paper. Wow, hot...

Duration: 1:01:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Mistress In Heat

Makfuk

Dick Tied

Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dick Tied

Makfuk

Harlow's Role Reversal

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Out of frustration, she decides she has had enough and turns the tables on him. "Role reversal time, you're the bitch!" she says in his face. Harlow applies lipstick on her new bitch boyfriend and treats him like the pathetic small-dicked loser he is. She asks him if he wants to see a real dick inside her as she teases him with her pussy, making him taste it off of a dildo. He isn't sure he will even get to feel her pussy again. She is in charge now. Harlow Harrison is on to phase two of her role reversal between her and her pathetic, small dicked loser boyfriend who cannot satisfy her. Here she is making him worship her feet just like the pathetic bitch he is, on his knees. He instructs him on how to worship them throughout the entire time, dominantly and with authority.

Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Harlow's Role Reversal

Makfuk

No Nonsense

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Hollie delivers a sixty-one minute, tease and denial infused domination session. Footboy finds himself stuffed face first into her ass as she talks to her girlfriend. He is then taken into the other room and put into pantyhose and has his balls bound tight with another pair. Mistress Hollie queens him under her pussy and then orgasms on his face using a vibrator. He is then teased and denied until finally She relents and he cums a huge load on her breasts. She treats the viewer to some abuse and orders her tits and his cock cleaned before peeing into a bowl and dipping some pantyhose for footboy to inhale the scent of her golden nectar.

Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

Download No Nonsense

Makfuk

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough to ha.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart

Makfuk

Your Ass is Mine

Nicole totally crosses the lines when it comes to making a cuckold suffer. The cuck and her lover are playing a pool match, and whenever the cuck loses a ball, he must get a punishment. The thing is that the punishment only gets worse. It starts with him having to wear a spiked chastity device, and ends with him being fucked in the ass by her strap-on.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

Download Your Ass is Mine

Makfuk

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2017

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Mistress Rox