Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Crystal Rush part 3

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Meanbitches
Genres: FemDom
Video language: English

American patriot Glenn tells the Russians he will never betray his country and give them the information they want. So, they send in the ultimate Interrogator Comrade Crystal Rush! She knows all about his weaknesses: about how he is submissive to beautiful women and will do anything to have her perfect...

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Crystal Rush part 3

HD Femdom Sex Videos You Don't Deserve Me

Release Year: 2017
Studio: NewMFX
Cast: Carol Castro, John
Genres: Lezdom, Brazilian, Portuguese, Asshole, Licking, Big Ass, Lesbian, Kissing, Cunningulus

Carol decided to give the opportunity for her slave worship her. The goddess puts the guy on knees and MADE to lick her pussy and asshole, she fills his mouth with spit and slap his face with aggresivity.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos You Don't Deserve Me

Femdom Sex Videos Vima and Kade

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GwenMedia
Genres: Latex, Rope Bondage Microfoam, Gag

Gia Regency can only moan as Mistress Erzsebet continues to search for the slave's breaking point. Drool steadily drips down from her clothespinned tongue, forming a tiny pool in the tight-bodied girl's navel, as the Domina ties the connected to Gia's breasts to the clamps connected to her pussy, marrying together the pain they produce.

Format: m4v
Duration: 55:55
Video: 900x676, AVC (H.264), 1188kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 810.5 MB

Download Femdom Sex Videos Vima and Kade

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Meanbitches emma Hix

Cast: Emma Hix
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Outdoor, Foot Licking

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one... she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Meanbitches emma Hix

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain Part 1

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In doggy position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain Part 1

Mistress Luxury Amore

Cast: Luxury Amore
Genres: FemDom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Anilingus, Slave,

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 36:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Luxury Amore

Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 1 - Kristina Rose - Full HD 1080p

In his 'FemDom Ass Worship' series, director Glenn King's MeanBitch Productions presents domineering wenches in colorful scenarios that put sniveling wimps in their proper place - submissively worshiping superior female ass. 'FemDom Ass Worship 13' delivers four scenes, each starring a hot but fierce shit-talking face-sitter: adorable, petite Kristina Rose; hot blonde Krissy Lynn; tall ingenue Holly Michaels; and thickly statuesque Julie Cash. Each scene begins with a POV segment in which the mean bitch verbally abuses the viewer at home while dangling her unattainable holes so painfully close to the camera that you can (almost) smell her fragrant fury. In fact, the loquacious Latina Kristina orders you to smell her asshole and humiliates you for having no money or pussy to enjoy. Enter her pathetic ex, needing a free place to crash. Kristina declares him her 'little house bitch,' then makes him orally worship her sweaty feet. She slaps, spits and sits on his face, makes him sniff her.

Duration: 55:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 1 - Kristina Rose - Full HD 1080p

Blowjob Ninja With Tessa Taylor

Cast: Tessa Taylor
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Blowjob, Oral, Hardcore

An experienced lady named Tessa Taylor will show the slave why he is given genitals. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 41:33
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Blowjob Ninja With Tessa Taylor

Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 4 - Julie Cash - Full HD 1080p

The last scene features Julie Cash, a cartoonish blonde bimbo with a juvenile voice whose pink mini-dress can't contain her fake tits, big butt and thunderously thick thighs. 'Bitches like you do exactly what I tell them to,' she tells you. Julie barges in on a skinny new neighbor saying she runs a 'protection service.' After she smashes his computer printer and a lamp, he falls in line. She makes him smell her ass, worship her feet, and she envelops his face in her cheeks for wet supplication before her fat, little hand makes him cum on his stomach. Ass worship freaks - you know who you are - on your knees!

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6637kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Femdom Ass Worship - Vol. 13 - Scene 4 - Julie Cash - Full HD 1080p

Mommy Knows Best # 2

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Nicki Hunter, Debi Diamond, Brooke Banner, Sky Taylor, Mistress Gemini, Mistress Talia
Genres: Mature, Footfetish, Stockings, Handjo

Busty, hot and sexy and very beautiful. Phoenix Marie, Nicki Hunter, Debi Diamond, Brooke Banner, Sky Taylor, Mistress Gemini, Mistress Talia is an elegant stunner from Scotland with a perfect MILF body and a supermodel face who loves to fuck and show off!

Duration: 58:48
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Mommy Knows Best # 2

Seductive Interrogation part 1

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Just a reminder everyone, we are not out of this pandemic

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This update includes another cool video from the archives, featuring Mistress Alice and her friend Gumbi in his inflatable rubber suit. I really want an inflatable suit like this. Mistress Alice straps Gumbi down to our famous padded 'Gingerbread' bondage board. This is nothing more than a plywood cutout of a body, covered with foam and red upholstery fabric, and lifted off the floor with 3/4-inch water pipes. This doesn't sound very sexy, but it's really a great idea for this scene as well as pallet wrap mummification scenes. The Gingerbread Board has a head rest taken from a massage table which allows the person to lie either face up or face down. As JG-Leathers would say "horniness is the mother of invention".

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Just a reminder everyone, we are not out of this pandemic

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

FuckingMILFmay Hotwife Ass Fucked By BBC w Cei

"I put on my ever so popular hotwife cheerleader costume for a new BBC Anal Video. Watch as my BBC bull fucks my pussy until he creampies me and then fuck my ass ending in an Anal Creampie. I am a real BBC loving hotwife MILF that loves making content that caters to the cuckold and BBC cuckold fetish."

This girl is so damn hot. She puts on a cheerleader outfit and locks her husband in chastity in this. This girl loves fucking BBC and just screams and screams on huge dicks. She gets cummed on not once but twice in this video. First time is on her pussy and her husband cleans it up. This ends with her getting jizzed on a second time all over her asshole and pussy with her husband eating it out of her again.

She sucks dick with a buttplug in her ass, fucks cowgirl/reverse cowgirl, takes a bit of missionary and gets cum on her pussy which her busband cleans, then gets fucked on her side anally with a bit of doggy, ending with a cumshot on her ass which her husband again cleans.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16108kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download FuckingMILFmay Hotwife Ass Fucked By BBC w Cei

Moving Day

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Rocky is a six foot three bully who loves to push guys around and humiliate them. When she sees that her mover is two feet shorter than her, she is disgusted... she simply has no respect or tolerance for short men. She warns the mover that if he doesn t do everything she tells him she will ruin his reputation. And when she realizes that he is scared of her, she makes him get on his knees and beg to kiss her feet. She uses him as a sex object and makes him her bitch!

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Moving Day

Mommy Knows Best # 2

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Nicki Hunter, Debi Diamond, Brooke Banner, Sky Taylor, Mistress Gemini, Mistress Talia
Genres: Mature, Footfetish, Stockings, Handjo

Stunning Phoenix Marie, Nicki Hunter, Debi Diamond, Brooke Banner, Sky Taylor, Mistress Gemini, Mistress Talia is looking more younger than she is and comes to us from Chlumec, Czech Republic and loves showing off those incredible big breasts.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 890.3 MB

Download Mommy Knows Best # 2

Blowjob With The Nympho Mistress

Cast: Kora Peters
Genres: FemDom, Ballbusting, Foot Fetish, Oral, Blowjob, Hardcor

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 42:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 489.0 MB

Download Blowjob With The Nympho Mistress