Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Three brutal punishments

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Video language: English

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Hard Workout

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

The guy and the girl meet in the gym. Valentine admires the handsome and helps him in training,
but how to resist the temptation to play with such a strong, beautiful body.

Duration: 54:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hard Workout

Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Lena
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 574.1 MB

Download Lena (20 y.o.)

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Petticoat Punishment

Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mistress Chanel loves doing to a slave above all others it has to be stretching his vulnerable ass wide open. She does not care if the slave doesn't want that, or if it is painful for him. Any slave of hers is destined to be mercilessly by her special tapered dildo.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

Download Petticoat Punishment

Lena (20 y.o.)

Cast: Lena
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 35:45

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Lena (20 y.o.)

Professionals

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge. London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper pl.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Professionals

Jasmine Webb

Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov.

Global Superstar Jasmine Webb is one of the most beautiful women in the world. In her Femdom debut, she shows her mean side... She loves having her ass and feet worshipped by whiteboys!

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download Jasmine Webb

Juliya (23 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya

If you got here it's because something burns inside of you. You know this world and its rules. You know how it works.

Duration: 36:07
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 577.2 MB

Download Juliya (23 y.o.)

Forced Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Forced Bi Interrogation

Irina (20 y.o.)

Cast: Irina

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 36:32

File size: 583.7 MB

Download Irina (20 y.o.)

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In doggy position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain Part 1

Nika (19 y.o.) and Vika (19 y.o.)

Cast: Nika and Vika

These women love to teach their pets where their place is by showing them that they belong mere inches away while they get fucked by larger, better men.

Duration: 35:00

File size: 559.5 MB

Download Nika (19 y.o.) and Vika (19 y.o.)

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Seductive Interrogation part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Alisa (20 y.o.)

Cast: Alisa

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 35:31
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 567.5 MB

Download Alisa (20 y.o.)

The Professionals - London River, Sergeant Miles

Release Year: 2016
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper .

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals - London River, Sergeant Miles