Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

London River

Release Year: 2021
Cast: London River
Genres: All sex
Video language: English

His holes will be used daily as a stable whore, but first she needs to relax them. She uses her fat straponed cock to gouge his tight ass until he is ready to handle the biggest cock ever.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download London River

Juliya (23 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

If you love watching girls who kick , punch, slap and knee guys in the balls just because they like it then watch this video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2050kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 569.1 MB

Download Juliya (23 y.o.)

Leather pussy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: AnatomikMedia
Cast: Kleio Valentien, Latex, Megan Rain
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal All Sex

Two gorgeous Sextra-Terrestrials from Planet ASS (Megan Rain, Kleio Valentien) have seduced Jacob (Jack Vegas) into the for a test of his will and human sexual abilities. He unwraps an 'out of this world' latex space gift and his instructions are clear - put this on. Entranced, Jacob obeys every command. Now fully covered from head to toe in shiny alien wardrobe, he suddenly finds himself surrounded by two horned-up intergalactic pleasure seekers that only want sex their way. in the butt.

Duration: 56:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5448kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Leather pussy

The Forbidden Drawer

Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Leotard, MILF, Strap On - Pegging

Today pervert girl Penny Barber fucks hot man Sam Solo in this hardcore femdom scene! Enjoy!

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Forbidden Drawer

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast: Juliya
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDo

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 36:57
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 590.7 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Dripping For Dia

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Lakeview Entertainment
Cast: Dia Zerva, Slave Sean
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Face Sitting, Smothering, Humilation, Handjob

A hard bodied California blonde, Mistress Dia Serva, takes Sean's cock and balls to a new level as she administers her special brand of blonde domination to the spread eagled submissive. She ties him tight to the bed and then makes him lick her ass clean, cuts off his air supply for fun and teases his cock and balls until he is begging for release. She applies an artificial vagina to his cock for a cruel and sensuous build up to a wicked milking. She extracts every drop then slaps his cock over and over, ruining his fun and making her day. Short opening with a beautiful blonde in clear high heels tying her sex toy to the bed spread-eagle. She climbs on top and begins to dominate him. She turns and he submits under her tight ass, his nose buried deep in her asshole as she ties up his cock and splits the balls apart with the rope. She roughly handles his cock and balls then uses tongs and a thin rod to drum a solo on his balls and make him scream. She stands, removes her panties and use.

Duration: 42:23
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Dripping For Dia

Juliya (22 y.o.)

Cast: Julia
Genres: shoe worship, foot worship, cock play, shoejob, footjob, facesitting, pussy worship, whipping, trampling, humiliation, FemDom

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 35:53
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Juliya (22 y.o.)

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Hard The Whole Time

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Lakeview Entertainment
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: Femdom

Mistress Jade works slave Spartacus over for 45 minutes. His dick does not wilt at all during an intense session in bondage. Dressed only in heels, garter and stockings, the beautiful Mistress Jade mixes pain and pleasure with a cock pump, nipple clamp and crop.

Duration: 45:22
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 670.4 MB

Download Hard The Whole Time

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest sister-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Strap-on Punishment - Penny Barber

Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo
Genres: Anal, Leotard, One Piece, MILF, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging

Hot man enjoys intense strap pounding with hot Penny Barber in this exclusive hardcore scene! Enjoy!

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Strap-on Punishment - Penny Barber

Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Artemis Frame Fucked By London River

Exs La sfida

Cast: Mistress Rox
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, CBT, Trampling, Spitting, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Pissing, Mask

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my WC for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Exs La sfida