Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

My Japanese dominant at me bitch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Catsuit, Toys, Anal
Video language: English

AV actress with capitalize feat the man you have many, but will be speaking to the top four at the time pot February 2014 Among the "Misa Yuki", "Otsuki Hibiki" "Ayaka Tomoda," "Chika Arimura" emergence. That will introduce to fully the craftsmanship of "capitalize skills Devas". This work is your viewing of those not interested in the "Anal" because it is a work that specializes in "Anal responsibility" of the Takumi we do not recommend.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 995.9 MB

Download My Japanese dominant at me bitch

Les Vices De Zyra

Studio: Pierre Moro

Zyra tient un bar à putes quelle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne dun vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti quelle peut tirer de cette perversion. Dautant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. Lacheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Les Vices De Zyra

Japanese woman in leather fucks guy on the couch strapom

Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika

AV actress with capitalize feat the man you have many, but will be speaking to the top four at the time pot February 2014 Among the "Misa Yuki", "Otsuki Hibiki" "Ayaka Tomoda," "Chika Arimura" emergence. That will introduce to fully the craftsmanship of "capitalize skills Devas". This work is your viewing of those not interested in the "Anal" because it is a work that specializes in "Anal responsibility" of the Takumi we do not recommend.

Download Japanese woman in leather fucks guy on the couch strapom

Best Of Kinky Sex Vol.2

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Slave, Mistress Melissa, Amber Rayne, Robin Pachino, Deviant Kade, Sissy Jessica, Princess Sheila, Miss Olive, Peter Pressure, Rubber , Mistress Eva, Goddess Soma Snakeoil, Mistress D. Severe, Miss Vera Violante, Switch Matty Boi
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

Vegas party: what happens in vegas stays in vegas, and that's particularly true for one lucky slave, who gets to be humiliated, spanked and ultimately ass fucked by big party of dommes! Goddess soma is hosting this vicious adventure with mistress d severe, miss olive, miss vera violante and mistress eva. The unfortunate slave screws up at every turn, prompting the mistresses to barrage him with verbal humiliation and spankings. Then goddess makes slave crawl around on the floor and kiss the mistresses' boots. Mistress d severe is disappointed to find out that our slave boy is a lightweight when it comes to play, and is scared of all the fun impact toys she brought to the party. She decides to threaten him with a whip anyway. Then, heavy spankings resume as goddess soma brings out a claw glove to inflict extra damage. Having had their humiliating fun with their pathetic slave boy toy, goddess soma and mistress d severe fetch the final surprise == princess sheila, wearing a big strap on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 763.1 MB

Download Best Of Kinky Sex Vol.2

Sissy Sex Slave

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Kendra James, Jade Madison
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Feminization, Anal, Dildo, Fetish, Spanking, Bi Oral, Enema, Submales, Rubber/Latex

Sissy Sex Slave brings a new and rather dark premise into the mix: Jade is taken from a bar in Mexico and shipped to an undisclosed location in a wooden crate because Lexi Sindel has bought him and is going to turn him into her sissy slave. She tells him to forget about everything that happened before because he's her property now. Jade is remarkably compliant for someone who's received such shocking news, but maybe it's because part of him likes the idea. Lexi inspects her new property, finding him to have a tight little ass and a girly way about him that means he won't be hard to transform. She's pleased, he's confused, and we're about to witness another stunning transformation from one of the best sissy boys in the fetish film world.

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1170kbps

File size: 786.4 MB

Download Sissy Sex Slave

Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika

Download Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Best Of Kinky Sex 2.04.2017

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave, Mistress Melissa, Amber Rayne, Robin Pachino, Deviant Kade, Sissy Jessica, Princess Sheila, Miss Olive, Peter Pressure, Rubber , Mistress Eva, Goddess Soma Snakeoil, Mistress D. Severe, Miss Vera Violante, Switch Matty Boi
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

VEGAS PARTY: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, and that's particularly true for one lucky slave, who gets to be humiliated, spanked and ultimately ass fucked by big party of Dommes! Goddess Soma is hosting this vicious adventure with Mistress D Severe, Miss Olive, Miss Vera Violante and Mistress Eva. The unfortunate slave screws up at every turn, prompting the Mistresses to barrage him with verbal humiliation and spankings. Then Goddess makes slave crawl around on the floor and kiss the Mistresses' boots. Mistress D Severe is disappointed to find out that our slave boy is a lightweight when it comes to play, and is scared of all the fun impact toys she brought to the party. She decides to threaten him with a whip anyway. Then, heavy spankings resume as Goddess Soma brings out a claw glove to inflict extra damage. Having had their humiliating fun with their pathetic slave boy toy, Goddess Soma and Mistress D Severe fetch the final surprise == Princess Sheila, wearing a big strap on!

Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 763.1 MB

Download Best Of Kinky Sex 2.04.2017

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Sex machine fucks guy that lives in a cage

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.

As a record of .

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Sex machine fucks guy that lives in a cage

Les vices de Zyra

Genres: Amateur,FemDom ,Strapon,Lesbo
Video language: French

Zyra tient un bar à putes qu'elle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne d'un vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti qu'elle peut tirer de cette perversion. D'autant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. L'acheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Download Les vices de Zyra

The head sticking out of the basement and licked my feet

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's

Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24 hrs a day scene of myself and my personal slave. (More here & here & here). One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as 'a girl'. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend .

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download The head sticking out of the basement and licked my feet

Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Venus Girls
Genres: Femdom, BallBusting, CBT

「僕は三度の飯より金玉蹴られるのが大好物な変態男です」体中に走るような激痛。選ばれた者だけが味わえるこの苦痛.。「うふふっ.私達があなたの金玉砕いてあげるわ」

Duration: 1:08:56
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Adventure in the basement with a wicked dominant bitch

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.

As a record of.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Adventure in the basement with a wicked dominant bitch

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Les vices de Zyra

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Amateur,FemDom ,Strapon,Lesbo
Video language: French

Zyra tient un bar à putes qu'elle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne d'un vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti qu'elle peut tirer de cette perversion. D'autant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. L'acheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Download Les vices de Zyra

Ms. conducts experiments on me chained in the basement

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's

Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24 hrs a day scene of myself and my personal slave. (More here & here & here). One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as 'a girl'. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend .

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Ms. conducts experiments on me chained in the basement

Konsequente Demut

Release Year: 2017

Together with her Jung's lady's maid the lady disciplines first the audacious slave. In the pillory fixes, the misdemeanours are driven out to her with pitiless lashes and a hot wax treatment.

Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut