Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Cuckold Creampie 5

Sergeant Sophia doesn't take losers on as new recruits and uses physical when necessary. With the power of her pussy and fit, muscular body she takes down her new bitch proving what it really means to be a boss.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:37
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 678.2 MB

Download Cuckold Creampie 5

My husband now loves sucking my lover

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Frank Towers, Jean Val Jean, Marlena, John Espizedo, Enrique Currero, Nikki Rhodes, Tristan Mathews, Jimmy Broadway, Charly Chase
Genres: Bi-sex, Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliation
Video language: English

You're not gay if your wife forces you to suck the cock of another person. Right? Since this is for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you behave. You are supposed to make his wife happy, right? Is not that what marriage is - all?

You can try to talk her out of it. But if it is set up to see you on all fours licking the cock of her lover, and the gap is pushing balls deep into her wet cunt, then that - what you should doo. And cum shot? Well, of course you do not expect, that your loving wife to take it do you? Open your mouth cuckold. And do not miss the decline!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:31
Video: 704x400, XviD, 2120kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My husband now loves sucking my lover

Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Freedom
Genres: Japanese, Femdom, Ballbusting, Wax Torture, CBT

2013年5月某日、都内のスタジオに集まった13名の「命知らずな漢たち」彼らは厳正なる書類選考の末選ばれた「未来のフリーダムを支える金蹴り男優」の候補者達でした。参加者は金蹴りのベテランから今まで一度も蹴られた事のないド素人さんまで様々。緊張か恐怖か、皆さんガチガチに固まって審判の時を待っています。

Format: real
Duration: 2:49:47
Video: 720x404, RV40

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Auditions Kick Freedom Gold

Mistress Miranda Volume 9

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

The London-based BDSM studio of Mistress Miranda is unquestionably one of the best, most discreet professional fantasy venues in England. This is why our Domina Files film crew went there to document Miranda in her kinky chambers whilst she put her favorite pervy pet, Boot Slave, through a series of highly stimulating suspension, restriction & fetish treatments! From the immaculate white tile & stainless steel clinic, to her black & blue suspension chamber, to her ultra-equipped upstairs dungeon this fashionably fetishistic dominatrix puts her submissive slave through delights & torments you really must see to believe! Includes multiple action scenes, interview segments & dungeon tour footage!

Duration: 1:20:16
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 219kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

Download Mistress Miranda Volume 9

Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Catsuit, Toys, Anal

男をイカセる特技を持つAV女優は数々いますが、その中でも2014年2月ぼ時点でトップ4といえば「結城みさ」「大槻ひびき」「友田彩也香」「有村千佳」となるでしょうか。その「イカセ技四天王」の匠の技を存分にご紹介いたします。本作品はその匠達の「アナル責め」に特化した作品ですので「アナル」に興味のない方のご視聴はお勧めいたしません。

Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 995.9 MB

Download Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

Her husband, a fleece suck dick my lover?

Cast: Frank Towers, Jean Val Jean, Marlena, John Espizedo, Enrique Currero, Nikki Rhodes, Tristan Mathews, Jimmy Broadway, Charly Chase

You're not gay if your wife forces you to suck the cock of another person. Right? Since this is for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you behave. You are supposed to make his wife happy, right? Is not that what marriage is - all?

You can try to talk her out of it. But if it is set up to see you on all fours licking the cock of her lover, and the gap is pushing balls deep into her wet cunt, then that - what you should doo. And cum shot? Well, of course you do not expect, that your loving wife to take it do you? Open your mouth cuckold. And do not miss the decline!

Download Her husband, a fleece suck dick my lover?

Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Venus Girls
Genres: Femdom, BallBusting, CBT

「僕は三度の飯より金玉蹴られるのが大好物な変態男です」体中に走るような激痛。選ばれた者だけが味わえるこの苦痛.。「うふふっ.私達があなたの金玉砕いてあげるわ」

Duration: 1:08:56
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

My husband sucks dick with my lover at my command

Download My husband sucks dick with my lover at my command

Please Forgive Me, My Queen

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Acceed
Genres: Asian, FemDom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage, Waxing

「究極の変態ノンケM男達」が「SMクラブ現役女王様」相手にご褒美という名の屈辱を浴びせられる! 露出中毒で話題沸騰のプロ格闘家高橋孝太、リングの上では無敵の彼が女王様にヤラレル! SM初出演の彼に容赦ない洗礼!全身に鞭を与えられ、傷ついた身体にたたみ掛けるように蝋燭攻め!全身洗濯バサミ! さらには、試合で折れた鼻に鼻フックで責めたてる!!顔・身体・ペニス余すトコ無く・・・。 奴隷犬「じゅんぺいxきょういち」が悶絶絶叫! 緊縛・蝋燭・鞭はもちろんの事、犬と化した青年二人は地を這い家畜同様のありさま! アナル調教では極太ディルド・ウナギをケツ穴に咥え込み、鞭を欲する。 ご褒美で頂いた靴底を奇麗に舐めとった二人は互いの傷を舐め合うようにお互いの身体を求めあう・・・。 イカツイ顔の男ほどM男である。手足を拘束された「あつし」口には猿轡をはめられ、言葉を発する事さえ出来ない! 身体を本気で殴られ嗚咽し、唾液が滴り落ちる。更に蝋で真っ赤に染まった身体をケツ穴丸見えに縛りあげ少しずつ拡張を始める。 とどめにぺニスバンドで逆アナル!!この屈辱が堪らない・・・。 日本男児「健介」調教される! 均整のとれた身体を鉄格子に縛りあげ、蝋燭・鞭・乳首クリップ・浣腸・アナル調教・全身洗濯バサミ・スパンキングと調教され、あの「健介」があられもない姿に変わっていく・・・。 健介絶叫!拘束マスクを付けられ直立に吊られ、口から唾液をダラダラ垂らす。言葉では拒絶しているが身体は・・・。

Duration: 2:15:21
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1454kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Please Forgive Me, My Queen

Mistress Miranda

Genres: Femdom, Latex, CBT, Bondage, Torture, Medical

The London-based BDSM studio of Mistress Miranda is unquestionably one of the best, most discreet professional fantasy venues in England. This is why our Domina Files film crew went there to document Miranda in her kinky chambers whilst she put her favorite pervy pet, Boot Slave, through a series of highly stimulating suspension, restriction ; fetish treatments!

Duration: 1:20:16
Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 219kbps

File size: 690.5 MB

Download Mistress Miranda

Circle women bang away at a man's ass gather

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hibiki Otsuki,Kosaka Mio,Kuraki Azumi,Mizushima
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,Asian,Japan

Women are looking forward to the only man tomit the anal is always aimed at someone. Although it is usually serious, such a desire had been hidden in the depths of the heart. Look at the women to high-speed piston strap-on dildo anal smiling expression of ecstasy, man that do not can only pant is dominated by nothing but fear. Woman begins reign of terror by now.

Duration: 2:08:43
Video: 800x450, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Circle women bang away at a man's ass gather

Husband Licking my feet while I'm a lover

Video language: German

Download Husband Licking my feet while I'm a lover

Ford Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Ford Bi

obey your lady

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lady
Genres: Female domination and strapon

DieIn this series, come all, the dominant or submissive may, at their expense. We present sex with experienced men and prominent mistresses, their submissive

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:00:52
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 827kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 820.7 MB

Download obey your lady

Queen Ryoko Iori

Studio: AVS
Cast: Ryoko Iori
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,Slut,SM,Fetish,Asian,Japan

The Queen of BODY Ryoko Iori transcendence of a miracle. Been taunted by harsh words, Facesitting in that huge ass. Be stepped on the head with a magnificent footwork. Are tied with hemp rope penis, which dug in anal strap-on dildo. Man M to lesbian couples in pain and pleasure.

Duration: 1:26:45
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Queen Ryoko Iori

Mika's Bitch

Slave tom's ass is red and sour and a few more licks with the heavy cane from Mistress Dia bring cries from his lips. She has no mercy and picks up the brown single tail to work him over some more. She flicks the lash out over and over marking his legs and ass. He is used up from the lashing but his little cock shows some life as She sits down in front of him to see what condition it is in. It grows quickly and She inserts the little worm into the pink pussy of Her Fleshlight and commands him to fuck the soft rubber vagina for Her amusement.

Duration: 1:09:20

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Mika's Bitch

Torture M man desire the ultimate step Sena gal

Studio: Future Future
Cast: Aiko Hirose
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,GAL,SM,Torture,Japan,Asian

"Sena step" Queen GAL is tonight, kill fuck with man against Torture M! GAL cute little devil Itaburu M slave as a man of your pet. M is the man screamed, rejoicing, raise the voice of joy to slap intense attack. GAL to be resolved with the Queen cut hit the anger that accumulates on the slaves can not be used!

Duration: 2:07:55
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1073kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Torture M man desire the ultimate step Sena gal

Mistress Sabrina Rules

Sensuous and sinister, Mistress Serva cuts off his air supply and face sits him over his bagged face. Her strong hands clamp on his neck and a smile plays on her lips as he strains to breathe and hopes for mercy. She returns her focus to his balls and calls attention to his corona, the nerve bundle around the head. She orders him to watch her stimulate his nerve bundle with the razor sharp pinwheel. His screams are bothersome so she takes the panties and stuffs them into his mouth and follows that with a ball gag. While her used panties are rinsed in his screaming hole, she applies a large vibrator to his tied and straining balls and resumes tormenting his cock head.

Duration: 1:13:00

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Mistress Sabrina Rules

Attack Of The C.F.N.M.

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Amber Rayne, Alana Evans, Daisy Marie, Kelly Wells, Claire Dames, Riley Evans, Riley Shy, Cassidy Blue, Jessica Shaw, Sheila Faye, Ameara LaVey, Alexandra Belle, Helena Handbasket, Betty Spanks
Genres: roup, Handjob, Outdoor, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Latina, Swallow, Brunette, Blonde, Foot Fetish

If you don't already know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male and in the third addition to the Attack Of The CFNM, you'll find Alexandra Belle, Betty Spanks and Sheila Faye giving one lucky guy a handjob and blowjob until he cums! Next, the ladies didn't get the memo because, they're almost naked as they collect cum and drink it from a glass plus, there's much more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4197kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Attack Of The C.F.N.M.