Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

7 Slavery - Day 1

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's
Genres: Femdom, Chastity
Video language: English

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.

As a record of .

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download 7 Slavery - Day 1

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinikpohbkn

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,
Video language: German

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinikpohbkn

Sissy Cuckold Contest (Full season)

Studio: ValentineNetwork
Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating,

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place. I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.

Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sissy Cuckold Contest (Full season)

My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster

"Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge.

Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 640x352, XviD, 888kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

Download My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster

Mean Cuckold part 2

Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Nikita Von James, Evan Stone, Jessica Bangkok, Kurt Lockwood, Karen Fisher, Ryan McLane, Jeremy Conway, Cali Carter, Jimmy Broadway, Marcelo, Dirk Huge, Dominik Kross
Genres: Fetish, FemDom, Cuckold, Smothering, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

How much can a poor guy take? Ask Glenn King or any of the long-suffering male submissives of 'Mean Cuckold 2.' In the fetish-niche director's new movie, heartless dommes and their alpha lovers join perverse vignettes that portray sexual betrayal and degradation. For pathetic beta-boys, being made to endure and even facilitate their own cuckolding is psychosexual humiliation they can get off on. Wimpy Jeremy Conway is excited that his busty blonde girlfriend, Nikita Von James, has agreed to let him host a swinger party. His dream becomes his nightmare when Nikita invites only one guest, beefy Evan Stone! Suddenly, three's a crowd; Jeremy's reduced to licking Nikita's erogenous zones while Evan fucks her!
Marcelo and his gorgeous Asian wife, Jessica Bangkok, have financial problems. Along comes wealthy entrepreneur Kurt Lockwood with an indecent proposal: $500 to fuck Jessica... and Marcelo has to watch. Jessica leaps at this opportunity to shatter her husband's pride. Super-stacked b.

Duration: 3:03:55
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1800kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Mean Cuckold part 2

Fod Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Fod Bi

Slavery - Day 5

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.

Duration: 2:48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3468kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Slavery - Day 5

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Astrid Star Sissy Cuckold Contest

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place.
I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.
Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex's!

Download Astrid Star Sissy Cuckold Contest

Mistress Nemesis

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

From Dom Promotions and the wicked mind of JD Storm comes the latest in their Live From The Mistress' Dungeon series. The fetish action is presented by Mistress Nemesis, a bonafide wicked Domme from Leeds with a talent for inflicting pain on her slaves. Mistress Nemesis is a naughty nun who has just found out that one of her followers has not been true to her religious organisation. So she decides, with a little help, to punish this wayward parishioner. She begins with some nipple clamps to get the information she wants, but when that doesn't work she tries to change his mind with a little cock and ball torture. Will she be able to bring this man back into the fold, or is he exactly where he wants to be? The beauty of this dvd is that the viewer could easily be the star. The Mistress is a real life working Dominatrix who is only a phone call away. So, in essence, this dvd is something that could easily transcend the boundaries of fantasy and become a reality for all fetish enthusiast.

Duration: 1:27:40
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Mistress Nemesis

Mean Cuckold vol 2

Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Nikita Von James, Evan Stone, Jessica Bangkok, Kurt Lockwood, Karen Fisher, Ryan McLane, Jeremy Conway, Cali Carter, Jimmy Broadway, Marcelo, Dirk Huge, Dominik Kross
Genres: Fetish, FemDom, Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

How much can a poor guy take? Ask Glenn King or any of the long-suffering male submissives of 'Mean Cuckold 2.' In the fetish-niche director's new movie, heartless dommes and their alpha lovers join perverse vignettes that portray sexual betrayal and degradation. For pathetic beta-boys, being made to endure and even facilitate their own cuckolding is psychosexual humiliation they can get off on. Wimpy Jeremy Conway is excited that his busty blonde girlfriend, Nikita Von James, has agreed to let him host a swinger party. His dream becomes his nightmare when Nikita invites only one guest, beefy Evan Stone! Suddenly, three's a crowd; Jeremy's reduced to licking Nikita's erogenous zones while Evan fucks her!

Download Mean Cuckold vol 2

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Release Year: 2021

Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.

Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Mean Cuckold Part 2

Download Mean Cuckold Part 2

Astrid Star - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold

I wonder how stupid he's gonna feel goin' over to my ex's to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend's place.
I'm literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.
Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex's!

Download Astrid Star - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Wanked & Humiliated

Studio: Submissed
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Carla Cox, Mia Manarote, Sandy Ambrosia, Victoria Redd
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Five super sexy Mistresses treat their slaves and pets to a little pawing and petting while the boys are bound up and begging for release.

Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Wanked & Humiliated

Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Miss Kitty, Rebeca Linares, Nicole Ray
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex

If men really wanted to be men, they'd all be hanging out in bowling alleys, smoking cigars, rolling their balls and cussing up a storm. Have you seen the state of the bowling industry these days?

Duration: 3:20:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Astrid Star - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold

Download Astrid Star - Sissy Cuckold Contest

Queen Ryoko Iori

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AVS
Cast: Ryoko Iori
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,Slut,SM,Fetish,Asian,Japan

The Queen of BODY Ryoko Iori transcendence of a miracle. Been by harsh words, Facesitting in that huge ass. Be stepped on the head with a magnificent footwork. Are tied with hemp rope penis, which dug in anal strap-on dildo. Man M to lesbian couples in pain and pleasure.

Duration: 1:26:45
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps

Download Queen Ryoko Iori

Absolut Femdom

Cast: girl
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Strapon, Pegging, Rubber

I have a new entry here delivered on my fuckbench. After stretching his asshole with my rubber police stick I him to swallow my big black strap-on. Next I start a slow fucking while milking his slave dick out with black rubber gloves. The horny little pig dick explodes in my strict milking hands.

Duration: 2:23:27
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Absolut Femdom