Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinikpohbkn

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,
Video language: German

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinikpohbkn

Ford Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Ford Bi

Real-Time Footage 247 Slavery - Day 4

Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24 hrs a day scene of myself and my personal slave. (More here & here & here). One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as 'a girl'. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend .

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Real-Time Footage 247 Slavery - Day 4

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery Day Four Mistress Sidonia's (2014)

Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24 hrs a day scene of myself and my personal slave. (More here & here & here). One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as 'a girl'.

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery Day Four Mistress Sidonia's (2014)

Sklavensinn

Cast: Lady Lillith, Lady Monique
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Flagellation, Slapping, Spitting, Trampling, Choking, Verbal Humiliatio

Lady Lillith is the new dominatrix highlight of the EVS fetish series - she maltreats her slave through intensive cane training, painful wax treatment and a consistent cock & ball torture. Lady Monique in skin-tight, shiny latex - one after the other she releases her slaves from the cage, who of course make themselves completely available - flagellation, slapping, spitting, trampling, breathing reduction, verbal humiliation ...

Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 512x384, XviD, 806kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 697.4 MB

Download Sklavensinn

Last chance of waste slave

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Japan Femdom, Fisting, Strapon, FaceSitting, Latex, Flagellation, CBT, Domination & Submission, Trampling, Wax Play

Queen Alice who is 178 cm tall and truly beautiful in German style is decided to be disposed of Gave the worst ensemble the last chance. Today as a human toy one day blame play It depends on how you can entertain Alice, being able to endure without being destroyed The fate of a slave is determined. The slave who wants to escape only the disposal is Alice's severe Amid the blame, desperately to become a toy, can endure to leave at hand. Heal If you wear it 190 cm or more, big face and beautiful face of Caucasian face Masochistic Works that end up.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

Mistress Natalya Sadici

Short opening with a beautiful blonde in clear high heels tying her sex toy to the bed spread-eagle. She climbs on top and begins to dominate him. She turns and he submits under her tight ass, his nose buried deep in her asshole as she ties up his cock and splits the balls apart with the rope. She roughly handles his cock and balls then uses tongs and a thin rod to drum a solo on his balls and make him scream. She stands, removes her panties and uses them to tie up his balls even more tightly. She sits on his face again and hurts the bound cock some more. She moves to get a plastic bag to shut him up.

Duration: 1:36:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 854.5 MB

Download Mistress Natalya Sadici

Mika's Bitch

Slave tom's ass is red and sour and a few more licks with the heavy cane from Mistress Dia bring cries from his lips. She has no mercy and picks up the brown single tail to work him over some more. She flicks the lash out over and over marking his legs and ass. He is used up from the lashing but his little cock shows some life as She sits down in front of him to see what condition it is in. It grows quickly and She inserts the little worm into the pink pussy of Her Fleshlight and commands him to fuck the soft rubber vagina for Her amusement.

Duration: 1:09:20

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Mika's Bitch

Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery Day Two (2014)

Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc..

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery Day Two (2014)

Entfuhrt & Versklavt

Studio: Erotic Planet / Stella Cruella
Cast: Miss Stella Cruella, Max Meier, Mitstress Mona,
Genres: FemDom, Domination/SM, Latex

Dieser Film schildert eine wahre Begebenheit! Auf der Jagd nach einem neuen Leib-Sklaven, entführt die Liefestyle-Domina Miss Stella Cruella, einen unbekannten Mann auf offener Straße. Noch im Gebüsch wird der betäubte Max Meier fachgerecht gefesselt und geknebelt, kopfüber aufgeknüpft, genital rasiert und urinal gesäubert. Mit Kollegin Mitstress Mona, einer Lack- und Leder-Zuchmeisterin wird dem labilen Quälmichl anständig eingeheizt. Mit eisernen Fäusten gibt es Mauschellen, bis ein sauberes Autogramm das Gesicht des Sklaven ziert. Nach eingehender TV-Erziehung probieren die strengen Gouvernanten aus, wie viel Schmerz das Opfer ertragen kann. Gnadenlos dreschen sie auf den neuen Lebeigenen ein, bis er sich, grün und blau gehauen, für die Strafe gehorsam bedankt. Kaltlächelnd und erbarmungslos wird Max Meier weiter gedemütigt und abgestraft, bis er bereit ist, über den Sklavenvertrag in die lebenslange Knechtschaft zu gehen. Viel Spaß!

Duration: 1:43:43
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 813kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 696.1 MB

Download Entfuhrt & Versklavt

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Cuckold Creampie 5

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Our cuckold is takes a strap-on from Mistress Sarah deep in his ass while he is providing oral service to Mistress Lia and Her bull in the front. A tremendous, multi-drip climax, right into his gaping mouth ends the scene.

Duration: 1:12:37

File size: 678.2 MB

Download Cuckold Creampie 5

Magical Feet Pt.8 Sc.2

Cast: Eva Angelina, Hillary Scott, Mariah Milano, Ally Kay, Ivy Winters, Natalia Rossi, Lily Labeau
Genres: Fetish, Fee

These hot young sluts are perfect, from the top of their heads to the bottom of their perfect feet! Their soft soles will have your dick rock hard and ready to spew before you know what hits you! These sexy hot, horny sluts use their heels and toes to rub that stiff, hard cock till he explodes all over her beautiful, sexy feet. Those feet work like magic in some hardcore sexy footjobs!

Duration: 1:12:53
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1167kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Magical Feet Pt.8 Sc.2

Adventures Of Agent DD

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Carolyn Reese, Jelena Jensen, Jandi Lin, Wenona, Natali Demore
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, AllGirls, Fetish, Lesbians

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent DD... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adventures Of Agent DD

Du Bist Der Nächste! Vol 4

Studio: Inflagranti
Cast: Lady Cora, Silke Maiden, Sanya Pride, Mistress Chantal
Genres: Domination/SM, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Rubber/Leather, Smoking, Bizarre, P.O.V., Toys/Dildo

Du bist der Nächste! Du bist der Sklave. Vier aufregende Ladies nehmen dich gnadenlos ran! Du darfst als Wichshilfe dienen und mit dem Mund den Dildo halten, den sich die Herrin vor deinen Augen in die göttliche Spalte einführt. Du Glücklicher, du wirst feminisiert und mit High Heels, Lippenstift und Perücke verschönert: Bück dich, du Stück! Füße und Stiefel musst du lecken! Du wirst geschlagen und gepeitscht! Jede Domina hat ihre ganz eigene Handschrift! Deine mickrigen Eier werden abgebunden, deine Nippel geklammert . Wichs Sklave!

Duration: 1:29:45
Video: 576x320, XviD, 918kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Du Bist Der Nächste! Vol 4