Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Ford Bi

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel

Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

Download Ford Bi

Cat Fucks His Balls Off

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Catherine Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, CBT, Emasculation, Sex
Video language: English

Cat needs to get fucked, and the slave's dick is NOT big enough. She makes him put the purple strap on on over his little cock and balls. He complains that the metal rivets are going to hurt his balls, and she mocks him, "Well, you should have been born with a bigger dick :)"She get's on top of him and rides him while she uses a hitachi magic wand on her clit. She loves that it's crushing his balls, and that he's getting hard and so close to her pussy but never going to have it. This is the ultimate tease and denial.
While she's riding him and getting off she toys with him: "Are your balls getting twisted under the step-in? That's just what I want, then they won't work any more... then I can just chop them off and give you the strap on permanently :)""Is it crushing your balls?"Her perfect tits are bouncing right in front of him and her pussy is so close and she isn't shy about telling him how good the big dick feels and how she hopes his balls get permanently damaged from this. Afte.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

Download Cat Fucks His Balls Off

Slavery - Day 4

Cast: Mistress Sidonia's
Genres: Femdom, Chastity

Members of The English Mansion will be aware of the current ongoing footage showing an intense real-life 7 day/24 hrs a day scene of myself and my personal slave. (More here & here & here). One of the stipulations was that I would give my slave to another Mistress for one of the days (see here) and another condition was that he would have to spend 24 hours as 'a girl'. Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend .

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Slavery - Day 4

Mika's Bitch

Slave tom's ass is red and sour and a few more licks with the heavy cane from Mistress Dia bring cries from his lips. She has no mercy and picks up the brown single tail to work him over some more. She flicks the lash out over and over marking his legs and ass. He is used up from the lashing but his little cock shows some life as She sits down in front of him to see what condition it is in. It grows quickly and She inserts the little worm into the pink pussy of Her Fleshlight and commands him to fuck the soft rubber vagina for Her amusement.

Duration: 1:09:20
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 615.0 MB

Download Mika's Bitch

Jerk Your Tiny Dick to Alexa

Cast: Alexa Rydell, Esmi
Genres: Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Long Legs, Small Penis Humiliation, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants

Esmi Lee and Alexa Rydell are wearing fishnets, leggings and heels. They tease you for having a tiny dick, but let you jerk off in front of them as long as they can keep humiliating you.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Jerk Your Tiny Dick to Alexa

7 Slavery - Day 1

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.

As a record of .

Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download 7 Slavery - Day 1

Tickling Handjobs

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Clips4Sale
Cast: Bailey Paige, Camille Black, Hope Harper, Brittany Shae, Audrey Grace, Jenni Bliss, Helena Price, Amor Hilton, Miles Stryker, Dick Dastard, Russell Grand
Genres: Compilation, BDSM, MILF, Oral, Tickling, Handjob, Bondage

When Camille Black found out how ticklish Russell is she had to get him strapped up for a bit. Once he was bound Camille, she digs into her bag of tricks, driving him crazy with fingers and tools all over his body/ She takes things even further by making him give a big load form his cock then palms the head to ruin his orgasm. She takes full advantage of Russell's added sensitivity and tickles him till she needs a break.
Miss Price has a new boy on her table for some very special lesions. She tickles his naked body with her fingers to get things started then switches to feathers to tease him. After several minutes, she gets him to repeat "Ms. Price is always right" correctly. To reward him for good behavior she milks his cock with her soft hands. Unfortunately for Miles when he cums she tickles him from head to toe completely ruining his orgasm. As you can see she is always right.
Audrey Grace had a feeling someone was getting into her panty drawer so she set a trap. It turns out it.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tickling Handjobs

Mistress Sabrina Rules

Sensuous and sinister, Mistress Serva cuts off his air supply and face sits him over his bagged face. Her strong hands clamp on his neck and a smile plays on her lips as he strains to breathe and hopes for mercy. She returns her focus to his balls and calls attention to his corona, the nerve bundle around the head. She orders him to watch her stimulate his nerve bundle with the razor sharp pinwheel. His screams are bothersome so she takes the panties and stuffs them into his mouth and follows that with a ball gag. While her used panties are rinsed in his screaming hole, she applies a large vibrator to his tied and straining balls and resumes tormenting his cock head.

Duration: 1:13:00

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Mistress Sabrina Rules

Ginger Banks Ballbusting and Pegging

Cast: Ginger Banks, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Ginger Banks is wearing a leotard and shiny pantyhose. "So I heard you wanna fuck me.""I'll let you put your dick inside me for a little bit, but you're gonna have to do some fucked up stuff for me and it's gonna hurt."Ginger is only down to fuck if she can hurt some balls. She knees, squeezes and slaps nuts, laughing the whole time. She strokes while she breaks balls to keep hope alive.Now that Ginger Banks has totally broken some balls, it's time to fuck. But her way, with a strap on. She likes to do the fucking.She fucks Lance's ass deep and strokes his cock to keep him hard and on edge. Once she's pleased, she makes good on her deal and tells him he can slide his cock in her. but only if he has the dildo still up his ass.She makes him ride the cock while she rides his. "You know I'm gonna make you lick all you cum out of my pussy if you cum."Lance can't help it. He blows his load inside her and she makes him lick it all out.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ginger Banks Ballbusting and Pegging

Slavery - Day 5

This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.

Duration: 2:48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3468kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Slavery - Day 5

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Mistress Lia's Bisex Domination

A hard bodied California blonde, Mistress Dia Serva, takes Sean's cock and balls to a new level as she administers her special brand of blonde domination to the spread eagled submissive. She ties him tight to the bed and then makes him lick her ass clean, cuts off his air supply for fun and teases and torments his cock and balls until he is begging for release. She applies an artificial vagina to his cock for a cruel and sensuous build up to a wicked milking. She extracts every drop then slaps his cock over and over, ruining his fun and making her day.

Duration: 1:20:00
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

Download Mistress Lia's Bisex Domination

Mina the Ballerina

Cast: Mina
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Muscle Dommes, Pantyhose

Michelle told another one of her ballerina friends that she could use her apartment to get changed, but while she's there, she needs to "take care of" her slave for a little bit. Mina shows up in a black leotard and tights and is a little fascinated that the slave will be Nutted soon, so she asks him about it and squeezes his balls, "So you're really going to be losing these soon" and then turns around and teases him with her ass.She likes to fake a kick, then follow it up with a real hard one. She also likes to step on his cock and balls.After quite a bit of abuse she leaves him on the floor and comes back in a different outfit. "I can't believe your really going to lose your balls :)"She kicks and stomps his cock and balls for a while in the new outfit "oh that was nothing, we're just getting started :)"
She teases him with her ass and asks, "So what's going to happen after you lose your balls?" then proceeds to kick and stomp his balls into his throat..

Duration: 8:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 194.5 MB

Download Mina the Ballerina

7 Slavery - Day 2

Genres: Femdom

As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a Pov camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download 7 Slavery - Day 2

Tickling Handjobs

Release Year: 2016

When Camille Black found out how ticklish Russell is she had to get him strapped up for a bit. Once he was bound Camille, she digs into her bag of tricks, driving him crazy with fingers and tools all over his body/ She takes things even further by making him give a big load form his cock then palms the head to ruin his orgasm. She takes full advantage of Russell's added sensitivity and tickles him till she needs a break.
Miss Price has a new boy on her table for some very special lesions. She tickles his naked body with her fingers to get things started then switches to feathers to tease him. After several minutes, she gets him to repeat "Ms. Price is always right" correctly. To reward him for good behavior she milks his cock with her soft hands. Unfortunately for Miles when he cums she tickles him from head to toe completely ruining his orgasm. As you can see she is always right.

Handjob Before Emasculation

Cast: Michelle Peters
Genres: Cum Eating, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Michelle is breaking the news to her slave that the time is coming for him to be Nutted. She decides to be nice and let him cum one last time. He knows that after he cums he is likely to lose his balls, and tries very hard not to cum, but she looks so sexy in her little leotard and tights. She makes him lick all of his cum off her hands while she humiliates him..

Duration: 5:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Handjob Before Emasculation

7 Slavery - Day 1

Genres: Femdom

I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate te.

Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download 7 Slavery - Day 1

Tickling Handjobs

Release Year: 2016
Cast: ailey Paige, Camille Black, Hope Harper, Brittany Shae, Audrey Grace, Jenni Bliss, Helena Price, Amor Hilton, Miles Stryker, Dick Dastard, Russell Grand
Genres: Compilation, BDSM, MILF, Oral, Tickling, Handjob, Bondage

Audrey Grace had a feeling someone was getting into her panty drawer so she set a trap. It turns out .