~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big tits_Alexsis Faye (Faye Day! Faye Day!)

Genre: solo, big ass, big tits, redhead
Cast: Alexsis Faye

Alexsis Faye doesn't dance on tabletops. She has something else in mind for this scene.
SCLAND: Alexsis, thank you for taking the time to speak to us. If we were to see you shopping at the mall, what would you be wearing?
Alexsis: Clothes that can be easily taken off! Dresses with cleavage and maybe a top with a jean skirt.
SCLAND: You said you like to go dancing with girlfriends?
Alexsis: I just got back from a music festival in Romania and had four days of nonstop dancing, so yes! I love dancing around. My favorite DJ now is Tiesto. My favorite style of music is EDM --electronic dance music.
SCLAND: That's a lot of jumping up and down. Do you like to sing also?
Alexsis: After a few glasses of wine, who doesn't like to sing?
SCLAND: Do you sing at karaoke clubs?
Alexsis: I stay away from them. I don't wanna lose all my friends.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 956.9 MB
Duration: 00:34:15
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Alexsis_Faye.mp4

Alexsis_Faye.mp4

BBW_April Flores & Suzanne Ferrari - Thick Redhead April Flores Huge Orgasm

Release Year: 25.03.2023
Genre: Vibrator, Masturbation, Big Ass, MILF, Big Tits, Orgasm, Lesbian

Suzanne Ferrari inches close to voluptuous redhead April during their first sleepover together. The mistress loves the feel of the rhinestones on her sexy dress, but that's just an excuse to fondle her juicy big tits.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 439.3 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Resolution: 1920x1080

April_Flores__Suzanne_Ferrari__Thick_Redhead_April_Flores_Huge_Orgasm.mp4

April_Flores_

BBW_Busty Cookie - Shake & Bake

Release Year: 18.09.19
Genre: Plumper, Blowjob, Big Ass, Hardcore, Huge Tits, BBW, Cum Shot
Cast: Busty Cookie

What can you say of Busty Cookie and her big natural jugs? The moment she walked into our studio, she was teasing, showing off all those curves, telling us how perfect she's built for fucking American cock. She teased us for over five minutes before Liam jumped in and started fucking her. The truth is, her pussy was made to have a cock in it. Busty Cookie talks dirty as she takes Liam's cock in multiple positions.

FileSize: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:32:13

Busty_Cookie__Shake__Bake_18.09.19.mp4

Busty_Cookie_-_Shake_

Big ass_Ava Stone - Tattooed Slt Ava Stone Gets Her Shaved Pussy Fucked (2023-03-31)

Release Year: 2023.03.31
Genre: Blowjob, Facial, Deepthroat, Blonde, Big Ass, Bikini, All Sex, Big Tits, Bubble Butt
Cast: Ava Stone

FileSize: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:28:32

Ava_Stone__Tattooed_Slt_Ava_Stone_Gets_Her_Shaved_Pussy_Fucked.mp4

Ava_Stone_-_Tattooed_Slt_Ava_Stone_Gets_Her_Shaved_Pussy_Fucked.mp4

Big tits_Angel Youngs - Fuck Me Awake

Release Year: 27.03.2023
Genre: All Sex, Gonzo, Big Tits, Hardcore, Teen

Scott Nails is enjoying his morning coffee until he realizes that his roommate Angel Youngs still isn't up, and she's going to make him late for the third time this week! He bursts into Angel's room, and not only is she still in bed, she demands that he fuck her before she'll get up. Once she gets on all fours and rubs his dick through his pants, Scott decides to give it to her.

FileSize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:27:49

Angel_Youngs__Fuck_Me_Awake.mp4

Angel_Youngs_-_Fuck_Me_Awake.mp4

Big tits_Jeyla Spice (Naughty Wife Loves Money / 27.03.2023)

Release Year: 27.03.2023
Genre: Deep Throat, Latina, Interracial, Masturbation, Kissing, Missionary, Cowgirl, Piercing, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Tattoo, Big Ass, Face Fuck, Side Fuck, Blonde, Big Naturals, Cum on Tits
Cast: Jeyla Spice

Jeyla Spice is a fiery woman who's passionate about how much she loves money, how much she loves cock, and how much she dislikes her husband especially now that he's lost all their cash in a bad bet. While her husband is out getting the funds, Jeyla can't help but find herself attracted to the hot bookie, Xander Covus, who's come to collect what's owed. Mad at her husband and hungry for dick, Jeyla seduces Xander before sucking him off and deepthroating him in her living room. Once he's done face fucking her, she lets him pound her tight pussy before cumming all over her tits.

FileSize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:34:32

Jeyla_Spice._Naughty_Wife_Loves_Money.mp4

Jeyla_Spice._Naughty_Wife_Loves_Money.mp4

Big tits_Ivanna Lace - Beauty & The Breasts

Release Year: 2019.06.13
Genre: Boobs, BBW, Oil, Big natural tits, Solo, Big ass
Cast: Ivanna Lace

A friend told Ivanna Lace about The SC Gr0up. It took some time for XL Girls and Ivanna Lace to set up a photo session. Almost seven months, in fact. Finally, the dates were worked out, proving that patience pays off dividends. Ivanna is pretty spectacular. "I can wear anything," Ivanna said. "Big breasts always draw attention and I like to wear cleavage tops. I am very proud of my body. I developed early and I always got a lot of attention." Ivanna works in the beauty business. "I am a master of manicure and pedicure services.

FileSize: 521.8 MB
Duration: 00:18:33

Ivanna_Lace__Beauty__The_Breasts.mp4

Ivanna_Lace_-_Beauty_

Big tits_Charley Green (Going Green)

Release Year: 16.04.19
Genre: big ass, bikini, oil, solo, big tits
Cast: Charley Green

Charley Green shows why she has one of the best and fittest bikini bods in England and beyond in this SCLAND video. She oils up her tits and then cools off from the heat in the pool.
It's hot in paradise. Charley says her perfect day would be a "long day sunbathing on holiday." That's pretty much what Charley does here!
"Modeling is my hobby, career and passion," says Charley. She's in it to win it! And she has the looks to do it.

FileSize: 496.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:50

Charley_Green._Going_Green.mp4

Charley_Green._Going_Green.mp4