~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big tits_Daphne Rosen, Maggie Green (Boob Science Remastered: Daphne Fucks Maggie )

Release Year: 03.03.19
Genre: big ass, strapon, big tits, lesbian
Cast: Daphne Rosen, Maggie Green

Dexter and Sheldon are two Boob Science geeks who couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. Using their skills at computer magic, they create Mandy (Daphne Rosen), a living, breathing, super-chesty wonder woman. She will do anything it takes to get Dexter and Sheldon the dream girls they want to fuck.In this chapter, Mandy scolds the guys for their poor tit-handling skills and attempts to educate them using Maggie Green."Women with big boobs have needs," Mandy tells them. "Obviously, their tits need attention. They need to be rubbed and teased. They need to have their pussies licked, teased and fucked! Sit back and let me show you horny, little devils how it's done. They need to...cum. A lot! And luckily for you, I can show you exactly how to do that." Mandy proceeds to do just that.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 473.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:55
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Daphne_Rosen_Maggie_Green._Boob_Science_Remastered_Daphne_Fucks_Maggie.mp4

Daphne_Rosen,_Maggie_Green._Boob_Science_Remastered_Daphne_Fucks_Maggie.mp4

Big tits_Jennifer Mendez & Maddy Black - Pussy Makes it Rain (bbc19228) (2023-03-28)

Release Year: 2023.03.28
Genre: Big Tits, All Sex, Missionary, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Facial, Big Booty, Cowgirl, Anal, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Facefuck, Brunette, Busty, Hardcore
Cast: Jennifer Mendez & Maddy Black

Get ready for a scene like no other! Today we have two of the hottest girls! Jennifer Mendez & Maddy Black. Both have two nice giant pair of boobs and they love to make then bounce for you to see. They first start kissing and licking each others tits and ass and playing with their pussy. Not for long though, they are not alone, Yanick Shaft is here to service them both with a huge dick up their tight pussy and ass! He fucks both of them so hard that it makes them squirt all over. Enjoy one of the best scenes with non stop fucking and sucking and squirting so hard that it's like rain!

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 3.62 GB
Duration: 00:51:37
Resolution: 1920x1080

Jennifer_Mendez__Maddy_Black__Pussy_Makes_it_Rain.mp4

Jennifer_Mendez_

Big tits_Korina Kova (Korina Kova's Stairway To Heaven)

Release Year: 16.02.19
Genre: big tits, solo, big ass
Cast: Korina Kova

There are no limits to the heights Korina Kova can reach. Her smooth, sexy moves, extreme flexibility and dancing skills are on display in this hot video that includes slow motion. There's breast play, ass-clapping, twerking, pussy play, nipple sucking and more, and at one point in the video, Korina, wearing a strappy outfit and stockings, stands on her head and spreads her legs wide. It's quite a show."I love to take care of my chest," said Korina. She keeps herself in perfect shape. "I love to keep my skin in good condition, and I always wear a bra...if I'm sleeping, anything. Gotta hold them in!"Korina talked about men and dating."My weird quirk for men is facial hair. I love facial hair. I like chill, casual dates. I like to keep it very comfortable. Good conversation. I like to have a steady partner. I don't sleep around."

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 371.8 MB
Duration: 00:13:13
Resolution: 1280x720

Korina_Kova._Korina_Kovas_Stairway_To_Heaven.mp4

Korina_Kova._Korina_Kova's_Stairway_To_Heaven.mp4

Big tits_Date Night With Diana Frost

Release Year: 2019.04.05
Genre: Big Tits, All Sex, MILF

Seductress Diana Frost is anything but frosty in her tight leopard dress and heels. Sipping wine, Diana walks into the bedroom where Michael is awaiting her.
She lowers her dress to show him her beautiful breasts again. Again, because Michael and Diana met before when she gave him a blow job and Tits & Tugs
experience that was impossible to forget.Diana lightly fondles her big boobs inches from his face and stares at him, smiling. She spills some wine on her
bare tits and softly pulls him closer to lick then. Sucking her nipples slowly, he buries his face in her cleavage. She enjoys his slow, methodical breast worship
and he's boob-drunk past the legal limits.Michael licks Diana's smooth pussy, making it wet and ready for the hot beef injection. But first she wants to give him
a blow job and get her tits fucked again like last time.
While she sucks his dick on her hands and knees, Michael reaches over, squirts lube in her butt-hole and wedges an anal plug inside her ass.

FileSize: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:32:05

Date_Night_With_Diana_Frost.mp4

Date_Night_With_Diana_Frost.mp4

BBW_Erika Xstacy (Wash N' Fold Xstacy)

Cast: Erika Xstacy

Today Erika Xstacy went to the laundromat to wash some clothes. In the process she happens to see a guy who she thinks is kind of cute. Erika realizes she didn´t have any change and had to go and get some, when she happened to look over and notice that the dude was sniffing her panties! Erika gets really upset and goes to confront the John about the situation. John tries to lie but Erika pulls a pair of panties from out of his pocket. John didn´t want Erika to call the cops so he offered to do anything. Erika made him get butt naked. Shortly after that she made John bang her sweet tight pussy all over the laundromat.

FileSize: 1.41 GB
Duration: 00:24:19

Erika_Xstacy.mp4

Erika_Xstacy.mp4

Big tits_Veronica Bow (Deep Inside Veronica Bow)

Cast: Veronica Bow

On the staircase on her way to hook up with super-stud JMac, Veronica Bow thinks about how she likes to be watched. She jiggles her big, pliable boobs (seen in slow motion) while he watches her and waits. Coming from behind, JMac takes Veronica's tits in his hands and plays with them, sucking and squeezing them, sinking his fingers in her soft breast-flesh. He slaps her ass and has her kneel to suck his dick hard and fast. JMac positions her body in the perfect angle. She grips the shaft and opens her mouth. He holds her head while she's giving him head. Veronica's tits hang and swing. His hand on Veronica's head, he feeds her cock, putting it into her mouth and taking it out. Strings of saliva pour out of her mouth when he withdraws his dick.

FileSize: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:31:49

Veronica_Bow.mp4

Veronica_Bow.mp4

Big tits_Katarina Dubrova (aka Katharina, Katarina Hartlova, Katerina Hartlova, Veronika, Snow, Katrin, Kathy, Paula, Katka, Tamara, Kathy Heinz, Angel, Kathy Kozy) (Roped In)

Release Year: 2019.06.04
Genre: Curvy, Orgasm, Big natural tits, Tits play, Solo, Masturbation, Big ass, Bondage, Dildo
Cast: Katarina Dubrova (aka Katharina, Katarina Hartlova, Katerina Hartlova, Veronika, Snow, Katrin, Kathy, Paula, Katka, Tamara, Kathy Heinz, Angel, Kathy Kozy)

What has Katarina Dubrova roped herself into now? She's fit to be tied. Tied up, that is. Dressed in her favorite fetish outfit, beautiful Katarina gets wrapped up with a thick, red rope and fucks her pussy fast and hard with a vibrator. Hot stuff! The boob bondage and sltty evil-girl clothing and make-up play against her usual fresh-faced, girl-next-door look. The last time we saw Katarina ("Kitchen Cream Dreams"), she dressed her fantastic body in a sexy and casual outfit and was playing with food and whipped cream. She's a girl of many different moods and styles. And always looks hot.

FileSize: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:25:07

Katarina_Dubrova.mp4

Katarina_Dubrova.mp4