Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Lovita Fate, Venera - Better Together (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lovita Fate, Venera
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Stunning blondes Lovita Fate and Venera sit facing each other on the bed in sexy lingerie, touching and kissing tenderly, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Better Together" begins. Their embrace grows increasingly heated, hands exploring each other's body. Venera takes control, removing Lovita's bra and sucking her perky breasts, tongue teasing her nipples to stiff points. The freckled cutie lavishes attention on Venera's beautiful breasts in return, sucking and licking avidly. Venera kisses her way down to Lovita's shaved pussy, lapping at her pierced clit to make her gasp with arousal. Gazing up at her seductively, she licks her to an intense orgasm. Tanned fingers thrusting between porcelain pale lips, Venera diddles Lovita until she's squealing with excitement, then lies back to get her reward. Lovita eats and fingerbangs Venera's pussy voraciously, driving her wild. Venera turns onto her knees so Lovita can lick her pussy from behind, then sits on her face in a sixty-nine, gri.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7600kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lovita Fate, Venera - Better Together (2020)

Camp Coochie 1080p

Cast: Brianna Ray, Alana Luv
Genres: Blouse, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Small Ass, MILF, Average Body, Caucasian, Blonde, Boots, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Tattoo, G-String, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing, Hair Pulling, Pussy F

The sexy Alana Luv and hot Milf Brianna Ray are on a camping trip; they've been left to set up the tent while the guys go fishing. Once the tent is done, the girls chill and it's clear there's some flirty energy between them. They compliment each other on their cute camping outfits, then coax each other into taking their tops off to tan. As soon as the tops come off though, Alana and Brianna can't keep their hands off each other. They explore each other's bodies and let their tongues camp in each other's pussies. The resulting sex leaves both girls exhausted and scrambling to get dressed before the men get back.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7989kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Camp Coochie 1080p

Kitchen Sluts With Harmony Reigns

Studio: Elouise Please
Cast: Elouise Please
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits, Dildo, FuckingDildo, Sucking, Girl on Girl, Fishnet, Kitchen

Watch as Harmony Reigns and I get very very naughty together in the kitchen. We both use our toys together in different positions and get very naughty, all whilst teasing each other and you .

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Kitchen Sluts With Harmony Reigns

Give Me A Hand

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Hot lesbian blondes Alexis Crystal and Cayla Lyons offer a great performance for all us fisting fans out there. These babes gone wild tease and prod their hot wet pussies with a passion and intensity that will leave no one limp!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download Give Me A Hand

Check Me Out 1080p

Cast: Aislin, Hayli Sanders
Genres: Lesbian, Camisole, Panties, Upskirt

Late one night at the bar, sexy blonde coat check girl Aislin is bored. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Check Me Out" begins, cute brunette Hayli Sanders has lost her ticket, so Aislin makes her wait until all the other customers have left, to look for her jacket. Spontaneously, Aislin kisses Hayli, who is surprised but responds enthusiastically. Aislin pulls her top down and caresses her beautiful breasts, sucking her stiff nipples and sliding a hand up her skirt. Kneeling, she tugs Hayli's black lace panties aside and licks her shaved pussy eagerly, focusing on her clit to drive her to an intense orgasm. Aislin turns Hayli around and bends her over, fingerbanging and eating her pussy from behind, giving her another powerful climax. Dazed with pleasure, Hayli nuzzles Aislin's big breasts greedily and licks her through her sheer panties, then pulls them off and laps at her smooth slit. Aislin orgasms with a great cry of pleasure, breasts jiggling wildly.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Check Me Out 1080p

Horny Devils Make Each Other Cum

Cast: Lily Madison, Elouise Please
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits, Dildo, FuckingDildo, Sucking, Girl on Girl, Halloween, Fishnet, Panty

Watch Lily Madison and I in our first ever hardcore girl together!! We're dressed in matching red fishnet outfits, complete with horns and tridents and we are both just as horny as our costumes suggest. I love playing with Lily and her huge epic boobs have me super turned on. So do you want a trick or a treat? Because we definitely deserve a treat!! Watch as we use our dildos to tease you before getting super wet and making each other cum nice and hard. Not to be missed. Happy Halloween

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Horny Devils Make Each Other Cum

Sabrisse, Jenny Wild - Tight pussy sucking teen lesbians (2020)

Cast: Sabrisse, Jenny Wild

Young, beautiful, and in love, teen beauties Jenny Wild and Sabrisse kiss deeply on the stairs. They deep French kiss passionately, moaning in delight, exploring each other. Sabrisse rubs Jenny's tight pussy over her denim shorts, then slips a finger inside to feel the wetness. The blonde gets on her knees and eats Sabrisse out, and Jenny sucks her tits at the same time. Sabrisse cums on Jenny's face, then the pair swap positions so Sabrisse can cum too. Fully naked, the pair climb the stairs, then take turns licking each other's ass and pussy doggystyle!

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 917.1 MB

Download Sabrisse, Jenny Wild - Tight pussy sucking teen lesbians (2020)

Brianna Ray & Alana Luv - Camp Coochie

Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Caucasian, Blonde, Outie Pussy, Tattoo, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur

The sexy Alana Luv and hot MILF Brianna Ray are on a camping trip; they've been left to set up the tent while the guys go fishing. Once the tent is done, the girls chill and it's clear there's some flirty energy between them. They compliment each other on their cute camping outfits, then coax each other into taking their tops off to tan. As soon as the tops come off though, Alana and Brianna can't keep their hands off each other. They explore each other's bodies and let their tongues camp in each other's pussies. The resulting sex leaves both girls exhausted and scrambling to get dressed before the men get back.

Download Brianna Ray & Alana Luv - Camp Coochie

Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Chrisitina took a hot lesbian excursion with her beautiful blonde girlfriend. The weather was so perfect, girls walked naked and on the highest pike they started playing with their wet and hungry pussies. Vibrators gave them explosive orgasm

Duration: 17:41
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 650.0 MB

Download Chrisitina naked lesbian excursion

Kelsi Monroe & AJ Applegate

Studio: TeamSkeetXCamSoda
Genres: 3rd Person Narrative, Big Ass, Blonde, Body Suit, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Camel Toe, Curvy, Female Orgasm, Girl / Girl

Hot babes AJ Applegate and Kelsi Monroe engage in a battle between heaven and hell. This devil will soon turn the little angel into the life of sin.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kelsi Monroe & AJ Applegate

Hayli Sanders, Aislin - Check Me Out (2020)

Cast: Hayli Sanders, Aislin

Late one night at the bar, sexy blonde coat check girl Aislin is bored. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Check Me Out" begins, cute brunette Hayli Sanders has lost her ticket, so Aislin makes her wait until all the other customers have left, to look for her jacket. Spontaneously, Aislin kisses Hayli, who is surprised but responds enthusiastically. Aislin pulls her top down and caresses her beautiful breasts, sucking her stiff nipples and sliding a hand up her skirt. Kneeling, she tugs Hayli's black lace panties aside and licks her shaved pussy eagerly, focusing on her clit to drive her to an intense orgasm. Aislin turns Hayli around and bends her over, fingerbanging and eating her pussy from behind, giving her another powerful climax. Dazed with pleasure, Hayli nuzzles Aislin's big breasts greedily and licks her through her sheer panties, then pulls them off and laps at her smooth slit. Aislin orgasms with a great cry of pleasure, breasts jiggling wildly.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hayli Sanders, Aislin - Check Me Out (2020)

Five Slut Girls Orgy

Cast: Elouise Please
Genres: Orgy,Girl,Strap-On,Fingering,Lesbians,Group,Big,tits,Small tits,Sluts

The five of us get down and dirty together with lots of fingering, pussy licking and strap on fun together in this hardcore five girl orgy video!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16768kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Five Slut Girls Orgy

Me And Jenna Sativa, Need I Say More - Full HD 1080p

Cast: Jenna Sativa and Mindi Mink

Inside This Update: Movies Photos Rate this Update: Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Average Rating: 5 Click to add to favorites I have had an absolutely amazing job. I get to make love to beautiful young women like Jenna Sativa. Jenna, an award winner herself, is so soft, sweet and yummy everywhere inside and out! We share so many tender sensual kisses and admire each other passionately. The way she loves on my big breasts and plays with them felt so good. She is a true lover of women just like me. You also get to several different camera angles and see up close and personal me gently sucking on her clit and making her cum! You will get to witness real chemistry with this video...

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11723kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Me And Jenna Sativa, Need I Say More - Full HD 1080p

Brianna Ray, Alana Luv - Camp Coochie FullHD 1080p

Cast: Brianna Ray, Alana Luv
Genres: Blouse, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Small Ass, MILF, Average Body, Caucasian, Blonde, Boots, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Tattoo, G-String, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing, Hair Pulling, Pussy F

The sexy Alana Luv and hot MILF Brianna Ray are on a camping trip; they've been left to set up the tent while the guys go fishing. Once the tent is done, the girls chill and it's clear there's some flirty energy between them. They compliment each other on their cute camping outfits, then coax each other into taking their tops off to tan.

Download Brianna Ray, Alana Luv - Camp Coochie FullHD 1080p

Back Home Reloaded Episode 2 - Craving

Release Year: 2018

Cute Briana Banderas is preparing for the return of Julia Roca, as episode two of Alis Locanta's stunning "Back Home Reloaded" begins. She makes the bed and puts on sexy lingerie, greeting her lover with a passionate kiss at the door. In the bedroom, she undresses Julia, fondling her beautiful breasts and sucking her nipples until she squeals with pleasure.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Back Home Reloaded Episode 2 - Craving

Opposites Attract - Jenna Foxx & Molly Stewart - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jenna Foxx & Molly Stewart
Genres: Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Night Club, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, 69, Dildo, Sex Toys, Natural Tits, Small Ass, Tattoo, Caucasian, Red Head, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced

Jenna. Molly. Black dress. White dress. Hair straight. Hair tousled. Kissing, touching, dancing, flirting. When you put two stars like this in a room together, you don't need much more of a gimmick than well-fitting wardrobe. Let's all just sit back and enjoy these talent as they enjoy each other. You can hear the wetness as they stroke, grind, and lick. The moans echo has they push against one another, the double-ended-dildo sliding in and out. In. and out. What. A. Pairing.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Opposites Attract - Jenna Foxx & Molly Stewart - FullHD 1080p

Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love - Anie Darling & Lady Bug - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling & Lady Bug
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Lesbian lovers Anie Darling and Lady Bug tease each other from across the room in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Practically twitching with electricity, Lady Bug slyly plays with her hair, and it doing so, draws Anie to her with a glance and a smile. Bridging the gap between them, Anie glides up to Lady and the two lovely lesbians kiss tenderly. Unable to help herself, Lady slips her hand into Anie's pants and feels her wet pussy. Turning her around, Lady eats Anie's pussy, then the ladies move to the bedroom where they can explore each other's perky tits and bubble booties. Fingering each other until climax, Anie and Lady remind each other why they fell in love in the first place!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

Download Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love - Anie Darling & Lady Bug - FullHD 1080p

Nymphetamine (Tori Black)

Studio: Celluloid Addiction
Cast: Tori Black
Genres: Lesbian, Small tits, Brunette, Fingering, Kissing, Natural Tits, Pussy licking, Shaved, All Sex, Small, Underwear

Far up in the rolling hills of sunny California, nine world-class beauties each take their turn at tempting and teasing you with their erotic dances of pleasure. They caress themselves and they caress each other - sometimes gently, sometimes with a ferocious lust. Tantalizingly beautiful in their weakest of moments - when they can deny themselves no more, Breathless, they each give in to their own seductive fantasies of the pleasure from another woman, one kiss, one lick, at a time.

Total size: 490.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Nymphetamine (Tori Black)

Alexis Crystal & Emylia - Perfect Czech Girls Lust for Pussy

Cast: Alexis Crystal & Emylia Argan

Smiling on the couch and wearing matching jean cut off shorts, lesbian lovers Alexis Crystal and Emylia Argan giggle together. Biting her lip, Alexis unbuttons Emylia's shirt and starts to rub Emylia's pussy with one hand while sucking her perky tits. Alexis can't stop giggling as Emylia strips her and mirrors her behavior, then pushes her back so she can take off her shorts. Kissing a trail from her lover's thighs to her pussy, Emylia takes Alexis's panties off with her teeth then eats her out. Emylia stands up and pulls her panties to the side so Alexis can taste her hairy pussy, then the former eats her latter out from behind, paying close attention to her big booty. After some sensual face sitting, both ladies bring each other to orgasm, then settle back on the couch to cuddle.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

Download Alexis Crystal & Emylia - Perfect Czech Girls Lust for Pussy