Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Anissa Kate & Tiffany Tatum - Orgasmic Threesome

Cast: Anissa Kate, Tiffany Tatum, Angelika
Genres: Lesbian, All Girl, Stockings, Sex Toys
Video language: English

Tiffany and Anissa, two dominatrixes who are experts in the art of making their protégés enjoy themselves.
At the end of a golden leash, Angelika is experiencing one of the most exciting moments of her life...

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 389.2 MB

Download Anissa Kate & Tiffany Tatum - Orgasmic Threesome

Dumbass Robber Thwarted By Lesbo Rope Sluts

Release Year: 2020

He's on the verge of Cumming as her aims the head of his dick at her belly and strokes him the rest of the way home to give him the same happy ending that she has just enjoyed.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dumbass Robber Thwarted By Lesbo Rope Sluts

Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nikky Dream & Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Gym, Sports Fantasies

Big butt lesbians Nicky and Selvaggia are chasing booty gains in the Fitness Rooms! Nicky leads the workout, and both girls start hitting free squats for depth. After getting a thigh pump, Nikky shows Selvaggia some stretches, then the ladies continue the workout. First Selvaggia performs a few sets of incline press, but when she bends over to pump out some single-arm rows, Nikky can't keep her hands of the blonde's big butt! Nikky pulls Selvaggia's pants down and starts to play with her client's tight pussy. After some fun spanking, Selvaggia sucks Nikky's big tits, then eats her trainer's pussy. Riding Selvaggia's face, Nikky cums harder than she has ever cum before!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny - FullHD 1080p

Facesitting pussy munching beauties

Cast: Kittina Clairette, Cristal Caitlin
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Lesbian, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Hungarian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoo, Caucasian, Czech, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Ou

Kittina Clairette is hungry and trying to discuss supper plans with Cristal Caitlin, but the latter is too busy taking selfies to pay attention and it makes the former mad! Kittina tries to get Cristal's attention, but Cristal is snapping pics, so Kittina storms out of the room. Cristal puts her phone down and goes to see Kittina, who starts to berate her and talk about supper. In response, Cristal grabs Kittina between her thighs and tells her lesbian lover that pussy is on the menu. Cristal dominates Kittina and brings her to the bed, bends her over, and then tongue-fucks the dark-haired spinner. The ladies take turns trading face-sitting orgasms, and by the time they're done, Kittina is way too tired out to think about food!

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 688.3 MB

Download Facesitting pussy munching beauties

Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy - Pussy Licking Czech Teen Pleasure

Cast: Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Lesbian

Ariel Wuze is absentmindedly flipping through a magazine on a chair in her bedroom, but her lesbian lover Victoria Young knows just what kind of entertainment the spinner needs! Leaning over the top of the chair, Victoria kisses Ariel, then walks to the front of the chair to lick and suck Ariel's perky tits. Stripping the spinner out of her shorts, Victoria turns Ariel around and pulls her panties to the side so she can eat her pussy and ass. Ariel then pleasures Victoria with her fingers and tongue, then spins around so the babes can taste each other in 69 position. After some face sitting and lots of spit play, the girls both make each other cum!

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

Download Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy - Pussy Licking Czech Teen Pleasure

Facesitting pussy munching beauties

Cast: Kittina Clairette, Cristal Caitlin
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Lesbian, Small Ass, Woman (20-29), Athletic, Hungarian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoo, Caucasian, Czech, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Ou

Kittina Clairette is hungry and trying to discuss supper plans with Cristal Caitlin, but the latter is too busy taking selfies to pay attention and it makes the former mad! Kittina tries to get Cristal's attention, but Cristal is snapping pics, so Kittina storms out of the room. Cristal puts her phone down and goes to see Kittina, who starts to berate her and talk about supper. In response, Cristal grabs Kittina between her thighs and tells her lesbian lover that pussy is on the menu. Cristal dominates Kittina and brings her to the bed, bends her over, and then tongue-fucks the dark-haired spinner. The ladies take turns trading face-sitting orgasms, and by the time they're done, Kittina is way too tired out to think about food!

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 688.3 MB

Download Facesitting pussy munching beauties

Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy - Pussy Licking Czech Teen Pleasure

Cast: Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy

Ariel Wuze is absentmindedly flipping through a magazine on a chair in her bedroom, but her lesbian lover Victoria Young knows just what kind of entertainment the spinner needs! Leaning over the top of the chair, Victoria kisses Ariel, then walks to the front of the chair to lick and suck Ariel's perky tits. Stripping the spinner out of her shorts, Victoria turns Ariel around and pulls her panties to the side so she can eat her pussy and ass. Ariel then pleasures Victoria with her fingers and tongue, then spins around so the babes can taste each other in 69 position. After some face sitting and lots of spit play, the girls both make each other cum!

Duration: 25:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

Download Ariel Wuze & Victoria Puppy - Pussy Licking Czech Teen Pleasure

Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee

Cast: Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, lesbian, strapon

I told you things were going to get hot with my sexy girlfriend Kimber Lee came by to pay me a visit. How hot? Well check out this hot new scene as I lace up my big strap on dildo and pound her tight little pussy. It's a tight fit but slutty little Kimber loved every inch and came again and again on my big strap on dick. Check out the hot all girl action exclsuive for members now!

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2311kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 235.1 MB

Download Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee

Skylar Madison, Marie McCray - Drawn to Her (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Skylar Madison, Marie McCray

Blonde babes Marie McCray and Skylar Madison are so drawn to each other that they waste no time in getting close and comfortable with each other to take care of their respective cravings.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Skylar Madison, Marie McCray - Drawn to Her (2020)

Elena Vega & Shona River - Art Student Eats Out Cute Lez Model

Cast: Elena Vega & Shona River

With the college semester coming to an end, sexy blonde artist Shona River hires brunette model, Elena Vega, to pose naked for a portrait. Concentrating on her work proves to be more difficult than Shona predicted. She can't keep her eyes off of Elena's pink nipples or alabaster skin. Walking over, Shona adjusts Elena's position. With their hands touching, Elena pulls Shona in close and kisses her. The floodgates open, and the two lesbians begin to passionately kiss. Stripping out of her shorts, Shona lifts her leg onto the chair so Elena can eat her tight pussy, then Shona gets on her knees and worships Elena's tits. The ladies take turns tasting each other until both have masterpiece orgasms!

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps

Download Elena Vega & Shona River - Art Student Eats Out Cute Lez Model

Milk the Girlfiend

Here we have Lexy's first Girl/Girl scene and her best friend Kitty has the pleasure to be the first who is allowed suck the fresh white juice out of Lexy's tasty mega juggs. Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow !

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6484kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

Download Milk the Girlfiend

Jessica Rox & Rachel Evans

Release Year: 2013

Two hot lesbian nurses explore each other pussys, gently licking and stroking each other. After a little more playing, they decide it would be fun to relieve themselves on each others high heels and stocking covered feet. The sexy Jessica licks the soaked stocking and enjoys the taste of the warm piss on her mouth. They take a plastic glove and the fill it up with their liquid goodness and use it to masturbate. They continue to pee all over each others clothes and enjoy the feel of their slippery bodies touching each other.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 907.4 MB

Download Jessica Rox & Rachel Evans

Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee

Cast: Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, lesbian, strapon

I told you things were going to get hot with my sexy girlfriend Kimber Lee came by to pay me a visit. How hot? Well check out this hot new scene as I lace up my big strap on dildo and pound her tight little pussy. It's a tight fit but slutty little Kimber loved every inch and came again and again on my big strap on dick. Check out the hot all girl action exclsuive for members now

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2311kbps

File size: 235.1 MB

Download Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee

Teen Paradise - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anabelle & Tracy Lindsay
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Wet, Massage, Oil, Indoors, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering

Slippery with oil, Anabelle lies back on the table to enjoy a sensual massage from Tracy Lindsay. Tracy grasps her client's beautiful firm ass in her hands and works out all of Anabelle's muscular tension. Those round cheeks turn her on so much that she slips out of her white pants and climbs on top of her busty new lover. At first, Anabelle is surprised by her masseuse's advances, but she quickly gets over her initial shock and allows herself to fall into a state of true bliss. Tracy slides her fingers into Anabelle's pussy, and tickles her clit until her big natural tits are heaving with orgasmic pleasure.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps

Download Teen Paradise - FullHD 1080p

Fingered by the Law

Release Year: 6
Cast: Jasmine Sinclair, Kelly Hart
Genres: Barefoot, Big Tits, Bondage Orgasms, Cleave Gag, Fingering, Handcuffs, Humiliation, Justice, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Oral, Uniform/Roleplay

Jasmine is a suspect in a serious crime, but police officer Kelly has a different way of doing things when she apprehends criminals. Before she takes Jasmine down to the station, Kelly brings her own form of justice to bear on Jasmine...a degrading STRIP SEARCH, handcuffs, chains, heavy nipple clamps, and a LESBIAN LICK OUT are a few of what Jasmine has to face here!

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 754.8 MB

Download Fingered by the Law