Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Asya in milla and asya

Studio: WetAndPuffy

Milla and asya love their playtime together. these sexy solo sluts are roommates and when they aren't performing on stage or in studios by themselves, they get off as a duo of darlings who know their way around the business end of some very large sex toys! from cameltoe stripteasing to hardcore anal plundering by the hands of another teen starlet, this scene has everything these sexy girls want to show you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 609.5 MB

Download Asya in milla and asya

Sex in sauna and under waterfall

Cast: Nelly Kent & Talia Mint
Genres: One-on-One, Voyeur, Water, Wet, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Outdoors, Sauna, Lesbian, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits

In the woods for a weekend retreat, Nelly Kent, Talia Mint, and Rebecca Volpetti discover that the cabin they're meant to stay in is even more impressive than they originally thought! The ladies explore and find a sauna, so they decide to test it out. Rebecca leaves to check out the rest of the dwelling while Nelly and Talia strip nude and turn up the heat. Rubbing their fingers against each other, the ladies get turned on by the smell of wood and coal, and by the softness of their pert boobs. Kissing, the girls take turns rubbing their pussies, then scamper off to a nearby waterfall in the spa. After giggling through the cold water, the ladies take turns eating each other out and making each other cum!

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7511kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sex in sauna and under waterfall

Brianna Ray, Alana Luv - Camp Coochie FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brianna Ray, Alana Luv
Genres: Blouse, Jean Shorts, Tank Top, Small Ass, MILF, Average Body, Caucasian, Blonde, Boots, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, Tattoo, G-String, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Kissing, Hair Pulling, Pussy F
Video language: English

The sexy Alana Luv and hot MILF Brianna Ray are on a camping trip; they've been left to set up the tent while the guys go fishing. Once the tent is done, the girls chill and it's clear there's some flirty energy between them. They compliment each other on their cute camping outfits, then coax each other into taking their tops off to tan.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7989kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brianna Ray, Alana Luv - Camp Coochie FullHD 1080p

Ariana agia in tammy and ariana

Tammy and ariana are a match made in heaven. this pair of czech girls love their puffy peach pussies so much that they've wanted to see just what it felt like, leaning in close and licking up that soft and succulent treat. neither one manages to get their panties off before the pussy licking begins in earnest and these girls go wild with pleasure, pulling their legs up and out of the way so the peach licking can continue on and on, harder and harder.

Duration: 16:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Ariana agia in tammy and ariana

Anya Krey and Candice Demellza - Suggestion

Cast: Anya Krey, Candice Demellza, Lilu Moon
Genres: shaved, lesbian, brunette, erect nipples, puffy nipples, masturbation, shave, please, bedroom, shaved pussy, barefoot

Irresistible in sexy lingerie, stunning brunettes Anya Krey and Lilu Moon are kissing on the bed as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Suggestion" begins. When they catch cute Candice Demellza masturbating as she watches Lilu eat Anya's hairy pussy, they invite her to join them for a hot lesbian threesome. Undressing and kissing each other with great intensity, Anya sucks Candice's stiff nipples and Lilu licks her shaved pussy. Candice goes wild when Lilu fingers her while Anya strums her clit, driving her to a powerful orgasm. Lilu straddles Candice, who rubs her pussy as Anya eats her from behind, tongue exploring her smooth pussy and tight asshole. They make her cum explosively, then turn their attention to gorgeous Anya, Candice sucking and jiggling her beautiful breasts while Lilu licks and fingerbangs her unshaven pussy. As her noisy climax subsides they kiss through the afterglow, all thrilled by this exciting new experience.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7686kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Anya Krey and Candice Demellza - Suggestion

Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love - Anie Darling & Lady Bug - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling & Lady Bug
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Lesbian lovers Anie Darling and Lady Bug tease each other from across the room in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Practically twitching with electricity, Lady Bug slyly plays with her hair, and it doing so, draws Anie to her with a glance and a smile. Bridging the gap between them, Anie glides up to Lady and the two lovely lesbians kiss tenderly. Unable to help herself, Lady slips her hand into Anie's pants and feels her wet pussy. Turning her around, Lady eats Anie's pussy, then the ladies move to the bedroom where they can explore each other's perky tits and bubble booties. Fingering each other until climax, Anie and Lady remind each other why they fell in love in the first place!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love - Anie Darling & Lady Bug - FullHD 1080p

Demi moore in teri and demi

Two beautiful babes, teri and demi, are putting on a puffy pussy show for your pleasure. the gallery begins with the naughty lesbians posing in lingerie complete with panties tight enough that their cameltoe pussies stand out prominently. just like we would be the girls are fascinated by the swollen labia and much of their play together revolves around playing with pussy. the ladies also play with a glass dildo and vaginal beads

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:30
Video: 640x512, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 212.6 MB

Download Demi moore in teri and demi

Dripping Wet Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Sexy babes Canela Skin & Hannah Vivienne make each other wet by licking each other's soft clits. Hannah wants more so Canela gives her what she craves. A fist inside her tight pussy! With a lubed up hand, Canela shoves her fist inside Hannah's eager pussy, making her soaking wet!

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6867kbps

Download Dripping Wet Fisting

Alexis Crystal & Emylia - Perfect Czech Girls Lust for Pussy

Cast: Alexis Crystal & Emylia Argan
Genres: Lesbian

Smiling on the couch and wearing matching jean cut off shorts, lesbian lovers Alexis Crystal and Emylia Argan giggle together. Biting her lip, Alexis unbuttons Emylia's shirt and starts to rub Emylia's pussy with one hand while sucking her perky tits. Alexis can't stop giggling as Emylia strips her and mirrors her behavior, then pushes her back so she can take off her shorts. Kissing a trail from her lover's thighs to her pussy, Emylia takes Alexis's panties off with her teeth then eats her out. Emylia stands up and pulls her panties to the side so Alexis can taste her hairy pussy, then the former eats her latter out from behind, paying close attention to her big booty. After some sensual face sitting, both ladies bring each other to orgasm, then settle back on the couch to cuddle.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

Download Alexis Crystal & Emylia - Perfect Czech Girls Lust for Pussy

Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher- Part 2

Cast: Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Bracelet

Gorgeous blonde Emma Starletto is sitting topless on her bed, reading a postcard, as part two of Marc Rosewood's hot lesbian two-parter "Dreamcatcher" begins. She gets dressed and goes out looking for raven-haired beauty Evelyn Claire, who seduces her slowly and sensuously. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror so they can watch their reflections, Evelyn pulls off Emma's shirt, exposing her perky breasts and stroking her diamond-hard nipples. They kiss avidly as Evelyn gets naked too, then bends Emma over the sink and kneels to eat her pussy from behind. Emma raises one leg high as Evelyn spreads her sexy ass cheeks and licks her skilfully, then turns her around and sucks her clit. They move to the tiled floor, Emma going face down ass up and nuzzling Evelyn's fluffy bush as she eats her pussy. They move into scissors, grinding together orgasmically, both of them moaning with pleasure.

Duration: 14:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher- Part 2

Pregnant slut loves playing with her ebony girlfriend

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Aja Cummings, Laya Leighton
Genres: Blonde, Ebony, Interracial, Pregnant, Lesbian, Masturbation

Some cute pregnant blonde chick is feeling so horny that she is going crazy, so her best ebony friend came over there in order to help her get over that crisis with nice pussy licking and fingering. It was a little bit strange for her but as we can see, they had some great time and pregnant blonde got satisfied.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8891kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pregnant slut loves playing with her ebony girlfriend

Emma Hix, Adria Rae - Closet Strap-On (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Emma Hix, Adria Rae
Genres: Lesbian, Strapon

Two friends, Adria Rae and Emma Hix, sneak into Adria's mom's closet. They are going out partying that night and are hoping to findsomething sexy they can wear. Both of Adria's moms have always been stylish and a bit wild, so Adria and Emma are confident they'llfind something! But they're quickly distracted when they find something other than clothes...

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5135kbps

File size: 987.1 MB

Download Emma Hix, Adria Rae - Closet Strap-On (2020)

Granting Her Wish

My good friend Raevyn has come to me with some concerns about her boyfriend. He's lazy, he doesn't tend to her needs, he doesn't have a job... the list goes on. As we're trying to figure out what to od with this boy, she sighs and says "I just wish I were gay. It would be so much easier if I could just date women." My eyes light up, and I reveal to her that this wish of hers could come true, if she really wanted it. I explain that I and the women in my all come from a sacred line of wish granting djinni. She does want to be gay, truly. My eyes glow a striking purple and change. Suddenly Raevyn is breathing heavily. Her skin is flush and her eyes lock with mine. "I've... I've never been so attracted to you." As my magic works its way through her, we begin to touch and kiss. This newly unlocked passion of hers bubbles to the surface and she pushes me onto the bed. This wish granted will certainly work out in my favor.

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

Download Granting Her Wish

Ani - Hardcore

Cast: Ani
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Bras, Fair Skin, Hardcore, Long hair, Panties, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Tall Girls, Girls On Girls

Lusty Ani is exploring her wild side as she decides to go for it with another lady. Her tailor takes her measurements and then starts eating out her greedy pussy! Once the girls start going at it, they take turns feasting on and finger banging each other's fuck holes and even indulging in some anal play to get themselves off.

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7566kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Ani - Hardcore

Pussy hungry blonde lesbian tribs

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Samantha Rone
Genres: Lesbian, Wet Massage, Oil, Pussy Fingering, Licking

Samantha Rone has been saving up and has finally booked herself a relaxing massage session with beautiful blonde Nathaly Cherie. Nathaly begins the therapy with some stretching, taking Samatha's foot into her shoulder and working the muscles and joints. Samantha really enjoys the feeling of Nathaly's soft skin on her own, and moans in delight when oil is poured on her big tits. Nathaly pours oil on the lower half of Samantha's body and rubs her pussy. "So perfect," exclaims Samantha when she sees Nathaly's oil-covered pussy, shoving her whole face into Nathaly's sex and ass. The ladies get each other off in a vibrant sex session that includes 69, tribbing, and lots of facesitting!

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

Download Pussy hungry blonde lesbian tribs

Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

Featuring the alluring Raevyn Rose! My sweet little sub Raevyn is so pretty and delicate in her white lingerie. As you all know, there's no sight I love more than looking down and seeing a pretty girl win between my legs. So, I decide it's due time for a little sensual facesitting and pussy worship. As I crawl over her and situate myself above her face, her warm breath mingles with the scent of my pussy. She kisses and buries her face there. She is properly reverent to the divine pussy on top of her. I make sure to give her ample time to be by my ass. As her hands grip my asscheeks, I can feel her kisses all along the skin there. There's something so sensual and relaxing about pure worship from a little angel like Raevyn.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 694.2 MB

Download Raevyn's Sensual Facesitting

Ass licking after losing a bet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Marina Maya, Renata Fox

Lesbian lovers Marina Maya and Renata Fox are playing a building game, and making bets about who is going to win. Marina has already been stripped of her shirt, and confident she will win, Renata tells her if she loses, Marina will have to eat her ass. The Indian babe accepts, and wouldn't you know it, Renata wins! Marina and Renata kiss, then the latter climbs onto the table on all fours. Marina strips off the babe's panties, then softly begins to tease her pussy and ass with her tongue. Marina tongue-fucks Renata and makes her cum, then the lesbians head to the living room, where Marina continues to pleasure her lover. Switching positions, Renata then goes down on Marina, and makes her cum on the couch!

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 339.0 MB

Download Ass licking after losing a bet

Anie Darling & Lucette Nice - Sweet Euro teen lesbian romance

Cast: Anie Darling & Lucette Nice
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

It's a chilly fall day, but the romance between Anie Darling and Lucette Nice is briskly warming up. Strolling the woods, the lesbian lovers appreciate the idyllic beauty of the trees, a beauty eclipsed only by the love they have for each other. The couple stands arm in arm and kisses sensually as they appreciate nature and each other. Walking back to their house, they aren't indoors long before things start to get hot and heavy. Stripping to their underwear, both ladies admire each other's firm asses and perky tits before kissing softly, then moving to the bedroom. In bed, the lesbian lovers please each other, taste each other, appreciate each other, and make each other cum!

Duration: 25:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

Download Anie Darling & Lucette Nice - Sweet Euro teen lesbian romance

Facesitting Cheyenne

Featuring the alluring Cheyenne Jewel! (@Cheyenne_Jewel on Twitter) Cheyenne has accompanied me back to my hotel room after a long day at AVN for some sensual relaxation. She's worshiped my feet and ass in my beautiful black nylons and the feel of her warm mouth against my skin has really turned me on. I've decided I'm going to sit on her cute little face and feel her warm breath against my pussy. Her face looks so cute buried in my nylons and a let my weight fall on her, restricting her breathing until all she can smell is my pussy. With her cute little tits and her warm smooth skin, it'll be hard for me to separate myself from her. We may just be here all night.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7687kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 399.5 MB

Download Facesitting Cheyenne

Angel rivas in rivas lesbian

Two girls get together for a very sexy anal performance by rivas, one of the top cameltoe models in the world today. the toy play is exquisite and having a cute blonde girlfriend working a stiff purple dildo in and out of her ass is even more erotic than watching rivas do it all herself. this duo gives great ass play up close and personal!

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps

File size: 799.9 MB

Download Angel rivas in rivas lesbian