Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering
Video language: English

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Humiliated Coworker

Honestly, I don't even know how you still have a job. All you do all day is sit at your desk and watch the women of the office walk by and you get literally nothing done. I've had to invite you over to my house away from all of those beautiful women just to get you to even be slightly productive. I know it's hard for you. I and the other women in our office are just so hot. But our boss is coming here now and she's going to straighten you out. She and I are going to give you the sexual harassment seminar of a lifetime.

Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Humiliated Coworker

Anie & Sybil - Babes in sexy lingerie and leotard

Cast: Anie Darling & Sybil Kailena
Genres: Lesbian

Sybil Kailena and Anie Darling made a deal: go out and find the sexiest outfit they can find to surprise each other. When it comes time to reveal their outfits, Sybil dons a see-through black mesh bodysuit that compliments her perky tits, and Anie sports a form hugging black leotard that shows off her big booty. The lesbians make out a little, the Anie kneels on a nearby sofa chair and spreads her legs doggystyle so Sybil can taste her sweet pussy juices. Anie then changes spots with Sybil so the latter can finger her through the hole in the mesh, and Sybil gets Anie nice and wet. Climbing back on the couch, Anie intertwines her legs with Sybil's and the ladies enjoy some naughty tribbing. After Sybil uses her tongue to make Anie cum, she sits on her lesbian lover's face and gets herself off too!

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps

File size: 988.2 MB

Download Anie & Sybil - Babes in sexy lingerie and leotard

Teach Me To Twerk

Cast: Chloe Cherry & Nia Nacci
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian

Chloe Cherry has recently joined a twerking team and is hard at work on her routine. Practicing in the mirror, she makes sure her sexy little booty moves in all the right directions. When Nia Nacci walks into Chloe's room, she has no idea what she's up to. She clears her throat and Chloe turns around laughing. Slightly embarrassed, she explains that she just joined a twerking team and has to get in all the hours she can before the next gig. Nia has no idea what twerking is, but is definitely intrigued. She might not want to admit it but she's definitely never noticed how hot Chloe's ass is, especially now that she's shaking it in every direction. When Chloe asks Nia to try, she gets the rhythm down almost immediately. Who knew she was a natural! Chloe puts her hands on Nia's hips and ass and directs her on how to move. Chloe gets up and shows her how to do it while she tells her about the time she twerked on a girl's face. Nia tells her that she never knew she was into girls. As a mat.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7400kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teach Me To Twerk

A Pretty Slave's Reward

Featuring @RaevynxRose! My cute little slave has been a good girl. She demonstrated her skills in cocksucking to my satisfaction and now it is time for her reward. Tied up to the couch, I'm going to fuck her slutty little hole. As she moans and cries out, I can't help but laugh. She's such a horny little thing. But there's no reason I should do all the work. Before she's done being fucked, she's going to have to ride me. Driving my cock deeper and deeper with each motion.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download A Pretty Slave's Reward

Aliz in aliz et ivana

Studio: WetAndPuffy

Lesbian love is always such a sweet sight. aliz and ivana have known each other a while, and aliz has always wanted a taste of her bisexual friend but never had the courage to ask. finally, ivana surprises her with warm kisses and the sexual feast she has longed to enjoy!

Duration: 22:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 819.1 MB

Download Aliz in aliz et ivana

Fisting Fun

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisting Fun

A Pretty Slave's Task

Featuring @RaevynxRose! My cute little slave has been so patient lately. Tied up in rope, she's been waiting all day for attention from her Goddess. With that in mind, I've decided to let her out and walk her through her paces in cock sucking. First I'm going to get her nice and warmed up with the Hitachi. Being in the closet all day can really stiffen a girl up. Then she'll show me her skills by sucking my strap-on like the little slut she is. If she can perform well, she may deserve a reward of her very own.

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 720.2 MB

Download A Pretty Slave's Task

Fist Me Please

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Please

Anie Darling & Lady Bug - Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love

Cast: Anie Darling & Lady Bug
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Lesbian lovers Anie Darling and Lady Bug tease each other from across the room in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Practically twitching with electricity, Lady Bug slyly plays with her hair, and it doing so, draws Anie to her with a glance and a smile. Bridging the gap between them, Anie glides up to Lady and the two lovely lesbians kiss tenderly. Unable to help herself, Lady slips her hand into Anie's pants and feels her wet pussy. Turning her around, Lady eats Anie's pussy, then the ladies move to the bedroom where they can explore each other's perky tits and bubble booties. Fingering each other until climax, Anie and Lady remind each other why they fell in love in the first place!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anie Darling & Lady Bug - Beautiful Pussy Licking Teen Love

The Queen's Eggs Part 1 Preparation

Featuring the delicious @RaevynxRose! The alien Queen of a faraway planet has been looking for a new host for her young. She's searched from planet to planet, looking for the most healthy and beautiful of each race to implant her eggs into. She has found that the most lewd and perverted women of the universe serve has the best incubators for her eggs. Which is why today, Raevyn is her chosen host. Raevyn was just masturbating away when The Queen came down from her ship and flooded Raevyn with sexual pheromones. Raevyn became suddenly so very horny and couldn't resist the alien Queen's touch. Now The Queen is going to prepare her host by bringing her to orgasm. After the host is well and prepared, the eggs will go in soon after.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 287kbps

Download The Queen's Eggs Part 1 Preparation

Alexis Crystal & Gina Varney

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Alexis Crystal & Gina Varney
Genres: Blouse, Skirt, Small Ass, Athletic, Czech, Euro, Blonde, High Heels, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Glasses, Medium Ass, Average Body, British, Bald Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Sex, Kissing, Pussy Fingering, Pu

Cute blonde Alexis Crystal and Gina Varney are studying at the table when Alexis has to take a call. While Alexis is on the phone, Gina slips off her skirt, then sits back in the chair before her lesbian lover can notice. Alexis walks back to the table, but coyly notices Gina's intention. Leaning over, Alexis pulls Gina in and kisses her, then undoes her knotted blouse, and sucks her perky tits. The ladies strip each other naked but for their thongs, then Gina bends Alexis over the table so she can worship her perfect booty. Alexis then eats Gina's pussy and ass, until they ladies decide to rub their pussies to mutual orgasm!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 375.6 MB

Download Alexis Crystal & Gina Varney

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Bathtime Makeout

Featuring @RaevynxRose. There's nothing I love more than romancing a sexy woman into various states of undress. Raevyn and I have such a wonderful chemistry. After a long day of filming clips for boys, we wanted to film something special for us. Just two beautiful Goddesses going at it in a bathtub. Kiss after sensual kiss our passion rises and our clothes disappear. This is a scalding hot look into what I love to do.

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7648kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 379.7 MB

Download Bathtime Makeout

Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher Part 1

Cast: Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire
Genres: Lesbian, Voyeur, Pierced, Bracelet, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette

Cute blonde Emma Starletto wanders through an antiques market, as part one of Marc Rosewood's erotic series "Dreamcatcher" begins. As she walks home, she locks eyes with stunning brunette Evelyn Claire, who is working on her car. Finding a dreamcatcher among the things she's bought, Emma undresses and lies on her bed, masturbating as she fantasizes about Evelyn. She tugs her stiff nipples and goes face down ass up, driving herself to a powerful orgasm just as Evelyn appears in the doorway. The sultry beauty licks Emma's fingers clean and kisses her passionately as she strips down to her sexy panties. Emma laps at Evelyn's diamond-hard nipples and tugs her panties aside to eat her wet pussy, making her gasp with arousal. Pushing Emma onto her back, Evelyn fingers herself as she eats her new lover's pussy voraciously, driving her wild. After straddling Emma's face to get licked, she fingerbangs her to an intense climax, leaving the blonde smiling and sated from her vivid fantasy.

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7672kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire - Dreamcatcher Part 1

Erika in erika and phoebe

Studio: WetAndPuffy

This was the first time phoebe and erica met, but they seemed to hit it off right away. they immediately kissed when we introduced them to each other, and we knew this shoot was going to be hot! erika took control and took off phoebe's top and got behind her and played with her perky teen tits and then moved on to her deliciously wet pussy. and as soon as erika had her clothes off, phoebe was right there to stick her wet fingers into her twat. and then it was time to play with the toy, and phoebe couldn't wait to stick it up erika's snatch, stopping only to kiss now and then. and when the girls were done playing lesbian for the day they ended the shoot with a long sensuous kiss.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 948.7 MB

Download Erika in erika and phoebe

Doctor Snow and the Roommates Part 1

Doctor Snow has two new patients in her office. Two sexy roommates have come to solve their interpersonal issues. They find there's no peace in their house. They've been bickering back and forth for an extended period and have come to Doctor Snow to resolve their issues. At first, Doctor Snow tries more traditional methods of conflict resolution. But it becomes clear quickly that they may need more alternative methods of resolution. She pulls out her crystal and swings it back and forth and soon each of the girls fall into a deep state. Doctor Snow is going to do better than just resolve their petty bickering. She's going to make them love each other with a feverish passion. Then all she must do is sit back and watch as they fuck their way to a wonderful relationship.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 627.7 MB

Download Doctor Snow and the Roommates Part 1

Sarah Kay, Tina Tiny - Threes Company FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sarah Kay, Tina Tiny
Genres: Lesbian Work Fantasies Amateur Sex Sitting Pussy Licking Couch, Bracelet, Lesbian

Viv Thomas superstar Jo returns in a cameo appearance, welcoming her cute house sitter when she's leaving on a trip. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Three's Company" begins, sweet blonde Casey settles in and calls to invite her girlfriends over. Sarah Kay is a little jealous of Casey's friendship with her girlfriend Tina Tiny, making her feelings known by straddling the slender brunette on the bed and kissing her neck as she caresses her breasts.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7708kbps

Download Sarah Kay, Tina Tiny - Threes Company FullHD 1080p

Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nikky Dream & Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Gym, Sports Fantasies

Big butt lesbians Nicky and Selvaggia are chasing booty gains in the Fitness Rooms! Nicky leads the workout, and both girls start hitting free squats for depth. After getting a thigh pump, Nikky shows Selvaggia some stretches, then the ladies continue the workout. First Selvaggia performs a few sets of incline press, but when she bends over to pump out some single-arm rows, Nikky can't keep her hands of the blonde's big butt! Nikky pulls Selvaggia's pants down and starts to play with her client's tight pussy. After some fun spanking, Selvaggia sucks Nikky's big tits, then eats her trainer's pussy. Riding Selvaggia's face, Nikky cums harder than she has ever cum before!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny - FullHD 1080p

Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Katrina Moreno & Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Latinas, Naturals

Raven-haired stunner Katrina Moreno confesses her passion for sexy Penelope Cum, kissing and caressing her voraciously as episode four of Alis Locanta's steamy "Lesbian Stories Volume 3" begins. Katrina thrusts her hand inside Penelope's striped shorts and rubs her shaved pussy hard and fast, then slips her sticky digits into each of their mouths, so they can savor the flavor of Penelope's pussy juice. Penelope fingerbangs Katrina inside her skintight pants, then helps her undress, baring her beautiful big breasts. Katrina licks and fingers Penelope's audibly soaked honey hole, fucking her vigorously, making her lose control. Katrina lies back, huge tits jiggling and bouncing as Penelope fingers and eats her juiced up pussy avidly. She mounts Katrina in a sixty-nine and they chow down feverishly, driving each other over the edge. It's a sizzling conclusion to a full-on erotic connection between two gorgeous, sexually charged babes.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps

Download Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison - FullHD 1080p