Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky - A Handful Of Lust

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Assplay & Prolapse

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Squirting, Prolapse

Doc Johnson's B-10 Tango as weapon of ass destruction! Hardcore assfuck & prolapse action in sexy heels, squirting & cum too. Nasty!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20460kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assplay & Prolapse

Amazing Frea Dee Fisted Up

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Frea Dee, Sereyna Gomez
Genres: Feet, closeups, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy

Frea Dee is a tight package with a large pussy. We have seen her on here before but seldom like this. Sereyna Gomez comes back to do some assistant work. Disclaimer alert: sometimes her finger get in the way, unfortunately, especially in some of the frontal closeups. There is plenty of vagina to go around though, and you will still get a great spoonful of Frea Dee's great hole. She has nice dark, thick pussy lips and a rather large clit. By looking at her, you would never guess that she has that gorgeous thing hidden between her thighs. She looks like such a nice young lady, but truth be told, she is really quite naughty. Seriously though, these two goddesses do a great job here and they do it from multiple positions. We get some of the best sideways pussy gapes that I have ever seen here. Frea is constantly getting her bits stimulated throughout this one with fisting, clit rubbing and anus fingering. Sereyna does the fisting while Frea tends to that needy clit. There are some serious.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27328kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Amazing Frea Dee Fisted Up

Holly Prolapse Mash

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Holly Prolapse Mash

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Pussy, CloseUp, Squirting

The green-eyed brunette with a thick patch of fur covering her hot pocket now returns with new booty call buddy Joshua in Hairy Pussy, Big Tits and Hot Sex.

Duration: 21:03

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Trisha fisted up

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Trisha, Asdis
Genres: fisting, gaping, high heels, pussy stretching, lesbian, close up

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too. As we see here, it has a lot of give and can be opened really wide. Asdis finds this out as she puts her talents to the test here and produces great results as the assistant. She is used to spreading her giant hole and this is a little bit smaller than she is used to. She does however do some great work here in spreading and .

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13663kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Trisha fisted up

lexy star and miky love

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Isabella Chrystin & Lucia Denvile
Genres: Brunettes, Dildo, Close-up, Clothing pissing, Czech, Degustation, Ebony girl, Lesbians, Pissing, Shaved, Slovakia, Squirting, Wet panties

Are you ready for a seriously hot scene with two stunning black haired babes, Isabella and Lucia? We catch these girls kissing in the bedroom and things soon move to the actual bed as Isabella lays down and Lucia pisses through her red jeans, leaving a wet patch on her crotch and trickling down her legs. Isabella licks Lucia's damp crotch before helping her to slide out of her denims. This naughty paid then suck at the crotch together, both enjoying the taste of Lucia's piss. Soon, Lucia is helping Isabella strip from her hotpants and then Isabella stands over Lucia on the bed and pees, aiming towards Lucia's face and tits. Isabella laps up her juices and then things ramp up a bit as Lucia gets completely naked, showing off her stunning tattoo. Firstly, Lucia bends over and pisses over Isabella then enjoys getting her pussy licked while this horny pair start performing a lesbian 69. When both girls are naked, more pussy licking and fingering takes place and suddenly Lucia pees upward.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download lexy star and miky love

Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Wrist Deep Fisting

Cast: Mohawk Molly
Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting

Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wrist Deep Fisting

Veronica Leal and Gina Gerson Fisting

Veronica and Gina show real passion for each other in this hot video. The ladies kiss and suck on each other's pussies, then they take turns fucking each other with a toy to orgasm. Gina fists Veronica deep until she cums again.

Duration: 24:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Veronica Leal and Gina Gerson Fisting

Amazing Prolapse Orgy

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Holly Hanna, Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige
Genres: Prolapse, Lesbi, Group, Fisting, Rosebutt

Four girls staged a hard anal fisting with elements prolapse! First Holly put on my knees and licked anus, then began his fingers to stretch the anus! We got a huge strap-on and hard fucked in the ass! It was joined by another girl, she took a two-sided dildos and they are simultaneously inserted it in the ass! I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 17:32

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amazing Prolapse Orgy

Kiara Love

Cast: Sereyna Gomez, Kiara Love
Genres: feet, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, redhead, brunette, bust

There's only one thing better than a woman opening her cunt for us to see... and that is two women cooperating to stretch one of their vaginas wide!But of course, "better" is a relative term, and in the grand scheme of things, if you add a full wrist-deep fisting, lots of closeups and pleasured moans, it gets even better. But honestly, Jiti has outdone himself here with the amazing sound. You can hear every wet ripple and fold opening up and Sereyna helps Kiara pull her large and small labia apart, gaping her moist pink fotzenloch.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13662kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Kiara Love

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Fist In Cunt

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Danielle Soul, Mia Evans
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Fist In Cunt