Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute and Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Chrissy Fox (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy .

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits
Video language: German

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Alexa Wild & Hadjara

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Wild & Hadjara
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Outdoor, Lesbian, Hardcore

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa Wild & Hadjara

Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Fisted Up Kiara Love

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sereyna Gomez, Kiara Love
Genres: feet, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, redhead, brunette, busty

There's only one thing better than a woman opening her cunt for us to see... and that is two women cooperating to stretch one of their vaginas wide! But of course, "better" is a relative term, and in the grand scheme of things, if you add a full wrist-deep fisting, lots of closeups and pleasured moans, it gets even better. But honestly, Jiti has outdone himself here with the amazing sound. You can hear every wet ripple and fold opening up and Sereyna helps Kiara pull her large and small labia apart, gaping her moist pink fotzenloch.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13662kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Fisted Up Kiara Love

Wrist Deep

Cast: Nesty, Zazie Skymm
Genres: Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Hot blondes Nesty and Zazie Skymm are ready to try something new. Watch those beautiful babes go wrist deep for the camera. They know how to stretch a delicate pussy.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4996kbps

File size: 841.2 MB

Download Wrist Deep

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Stockings

Thank you for sharing i...! For this custom video I was asked to show some specific positions (check the preview) and to do anal fisting, to fuck my ass with a huge toy, to make asshole gape and prolapse, to pee and to spread my pussy. So, this video is a mix of all the above in different combinations.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Slow it down

Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow it down

Wrist Deep

Video language: German

Hot blondes Nesty and Zazie Skymm are ready to try something new. Watch those beautiful babes go wrist deep for the camera. They know how to stretch a delicate pussy.

Download Wrist Deep

Extreme Fuzion

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fuzion

Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Stockings

Thank you for sharing i...! For this custom video I was asked to show some specific positions (check the preview) and to do anal fisting, to fuck my ass with a huge toy, to make asshole gape and prolapse, to pee and to spread my pussy. So, this video is a mix of all the above in different combinations.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

BrutalDildos Nikki

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Dildo

We carefully selected this exclusive material Smoking blonde Nikki punishes her pussy with a combination of massive dildos until she's drained of cum and energy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Wrist Deep

Download Wrist Deep

Sasha

Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy!

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Sasha

Sereyna Gomez, Kiara Love Fisted Up Kiara

But of course, "better" is a relative term, and in the grand scheme of things, if you add a full wrist-deep fisting, lots of closeups and pleasured moans, it gets even better. But honestly, Jiti has outdone himself here with the amazing sound. You can hear every wet ripple and fold opening up and Sereyna helps Kiara pull her large and small labia apart, gaping her moist pink fotzenloch.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13662kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sereyna Gomez, Kiara Love Fisted Up Kiara

Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In! Blonde Beauties Fist Fuck In Style!

Fisted-Up Frea

Cast: Frea Dee, Sereyna Gomez
Genres: cervix, feet, closeups, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved puss

Frea Dee is a tight package with a large pussy. We have seen her on here before but seldom like this. Sereyna Gomez comes back to do some assistant work. Disclaimer alert: sometimes her finger get in the way, unfortunately, especially in some of the frontal closeups. There is plenty of vagina to go around though, and you will still get a great spoonful of Frea Dee's great hole. She has nice dark, thick pussy lips and a rather large clit. By looking at her, you would never guess that she has that gorgeous thing hidden between her thighs. She looks like such a nice young lady, but truth be told, she is really quite naughty. Seriously though, these two goddesses do a great job here and they do it from multiple positions. We get some of the best sideways pussy gapes that I have ever seen here. Frea is constantly getting her bits stimulated throughout this one with fisting, clit rubbing and anus fingering. Sereyna does the fisting while Frea tends to that needy clit. There are some seriou.

Duration: 23:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27328kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Fisted-Up Frea