Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Transsexual Gonzo Anal
Video language: English

Hard anal fisting with one, then with both hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with the sound !!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 827.5 MB

Download Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - SLIDING INTO SILVIA

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - SLIDING INTO SILVIA

Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Boys Show Their Best Qualities. High-Quality Video On The Handsome Guy Who Make Love. They Enjoy Each Other Beautifully And Enjoy. Great Video For True Connoisseurs Of Beauty And Of The Time. Hot Sex Of Two Beautiful Boys Can Not Initiate. Enjoy Great Fuck!!!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Goldilocks part 2 Double Fisting Huge Gape And Massive Dildo Play

Double Anal Fisting

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse

In this video we bring you three beautiful girls who had gathered for a hard anal fisting! It all began with tender kisses and caresses, and ended with a hard ass fuck with two fists! Happy viewing!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Double Anal Fisting

finger her tight ass

It is seriously hot seeing a blonde with a dark haired girl and Naomi wastes no time as she starts to lick Silvia's nipples while this pair undress each other. Once they are both naked, Naomi oils up Silvia's sexy body and starts to finger her tight ass.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download finger her tight ass

Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

My boyfriend's fists slide inside me so smoothly now. Sometimes I get carried away in the fun of it and forget when he could only fit 3 or 4 fingers inside of me! Now one fist isn't even enough for my big pussy to cum on - I like at least two.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19536kbps
Audio: 242kbps

Download Punch Fisting and Cumming with two Fists

we love Lexi's

Wanting to try something new, Lexi then proceeds to shove her foot up inside July Sun's ass! So we have fisting and footsing! This is a first for us here on Fister Twister but we love Lexi's ingenuius ideas! Finally, Lexi moves back to her hands and fists July's ass even more while July enjoys using an Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator on her pussy. We say this was a very successful scene from two stunning dark haired girls!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download we love Lexi's

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Soon the pair

Soon the pair are pretty much naked and July bends over to take a big black butt plug inside her ass. Lexi enjoys pulling and pushing her toy into July's tight ass and afterwards, starts to finger her anally before managing to get her whole fist inside July's deep hole. Using a pussy pump, Lexi decides to pump July's ass before she gapes it with her fingers.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Soon the pair

Glass of Wine Lead to the Whole Bottle

Another new object I've never had inside before. After a night out with my friends, my boyfriend and I brought a bottle of wine home to finish. We started looking at the bottle differently and before I knew it I was getting fucked with it!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Glass of Wine Lead to the Whole Bottle

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

the number of fingers

Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download the number of fingers

Sideways Double Fisting Progress with Punch Fisting

Double fisting is always a fun way to fill my pussy up - I've discovered that when my boyfriend slides his fists sideways it makes an even bigger stretch!Watch how big my gape is now! You can see inside my entire pussy.

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19504kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 755.1 MB

Download Sideways Double Fisting Progress with Punch Fisting

Brittany & Rachel

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel

Veneisse lesbian deep double anal fisting prolapse

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Veneisse
Cast: Veneisse, SexyNaty
Genres: Lesbians, Extreme, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Fetish, Kissing

Having a little aroused my girlfriend's tongue, licking and caressing her pussy, I decided to try extreme fisting, and began to shove hands deep in the ass ... These are two extreme lesbians, not everyone can double anal fisting!

Format: flv
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

Download Veneisse lesbian deep double anal fisting prolapse

Isabella and Donna piledriver fisting.

Cast: Isabella and Donna
Genres: Dildo, Lesbi, Fisting

Dirtygardengirl do all extreme anal games including double anal fisting, prolapse, big toys and giant dilations.

Format: flv
Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8035kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 787.0 MB

Download Isabella and Donna piledriver fisting.