Sexy Babes Fills Tight Ass With Gigantic Brutal Dildos

wet tight pussy

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download wet tight pussy

Extreme Fisting And Monster Dildo (2016) Pack5

Genres: fisting, masturbation, dildos, big toys, shockin penetration, fetish, solo, all girls

Bizzare fisting vídeos de SicFlics! Aproveite a coleção de vídeos mais fodida de punhos extremos e inserções enormes de vibradores.

Total size: 478.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Extreme Fisting And Monster Dildo (2016) Pack5

finger her tight ass

It is seriously hot seeing a blonde with a dark haired girl and Naomi wastes no time as she starts to lick Silvia's nipples while this pair undress each other. Once they are both naked, Naomi oils up Silvia's sexy body and starts to finger her tight ass.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download finger her tight ass

the number of fingers

Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download the number of fingers

Goldilocks Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play (2017)

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps
Audio: 244kbps

Download Goldilocks Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play (2017)

Brunette Diana and her hobby fisting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Dildo, Anal, 1080p]

Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.6 MB

Download Brunette Diana and her hobby fisting

Soon the pair

Soon the pair are pretty much naked and July bends over to take a big black butt plug inside her ass. Lexi enjoys pulling and pushing her toy into July's tight ass and afterwards, starts to finger her anally before managing to get her whole fist inside July's deep hole. Using a pussy pump, Lexi decides to pump July's ass before she gapes it with her fingers.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Soon the pair

Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

This is a collection of videos from mid 2018- October 2019 from Sicflics. There are a few replicates, but I believe as a megapack, the 7.4% dupe percentage is Ok, and within rules. This site specializes in massive insertions, huge toys, fisting, some watersports, but that's it! Just wrecking holes with insanely large objects, multiple hands, and the like. The models have a range of appearances, but all share a love of destroying their pussy and asshole.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 367.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

we love Lexi's

Wanting to try something new, Lexi then proceeds to shove her foot up inside July Sun's ass! So we have fisting and footsing! This is a first for us here on Fister Twister but we love Lexi's ingenuius ideas! Finally, Lexi moves back to her hands and fists July's ass even more while July enjoys using an Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator on her pussy. We say this was a very successful scene from two stunning dark haired girls!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

File size: 950.0 MB

Download we love Lexi's

Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass (PinKandy) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Huge Dildo, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Teens

One of the biggest toy I've ever met against my lil ass. Watch me fuck it till i cum and gape my hole.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11002kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Monster Dildo vs Teen Ass (PinKandy) - FullHD 1080p

lesbo

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Veneisse
Cast: Veneisse, SexyNaty
Genres: Lesbians, Extreme, Fisting, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Fetish, Kissing

Having a little aroused my girlfriend's tongue, licking and caressing her pussy, I decided to try extreme fisting, and began to shove hands deep in the ass ... These are two extreme lesbians, not everyone can double anal fisting!

Format: flv
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2022kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 164.6 MB

Download lesbo

Big boobed blonde

Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse of her most intimate parts! After licking the dildo clean, Oprah is ready for some lesbian fist fucking. Nicol slides her hand inside Oprah, and works her way so that her whole fist is inside her. Oprah enjoys the sensation of her lesbian fisting .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Big boobed blonde

Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl deep fisting & belly bulge.

Cast: Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl
Genres: Anal, Fisting, Lesbi, Prolapse

Fetish Cam Model! Dirty minded MILF that can plant wide and deep. Dirtygardengirl do all extreme anal games including double anal fisting, prolapse, big toys and giant dilations.

Format: flv
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8121kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 468.6 MB

Download Isabella Clark & Dirtygardengirl deep fisting & belly bulge.

Brittany & Rachel

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brittany & Rachel

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse

Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark