Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Opposites Attract - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jenna Foxx, Molly Stewart
Genres: Kissing, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Night Club, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian, 69, Dildo, Sex Toys
Video language: English

Jenna. Molly. Black dress. White dress. Hair straight. Hair tousled. Kissing, touching, dancing, flirting. When you put two stars like this in a room together, you don't need much more of a gimmick than well-fitting wardrobe. Let's all just sit back and enjoy these talent as they enjoy each other. You can hear the wetness as they stroke, grind, and lick. The moans echo has they push against one another, the double-ended-dildo sliding in and out. In. and out. What. A. Pairing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6162kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Opposites Attract - FullHD 1080p

Lovin' Spoonfuls 6 - More of the Best of Dirty Debutantes (1996) sc 1 Kelly O'Dell

Release Year: 1996
Studio: 4 Play
Cast: Kelly O'Dell
Genres: Retro, Classic, Vintage, Feature, Milf, Big Tits, Oral, Lesbians, Fingering

Welcome to #6 of the "Oh, Those Loving Spoonfuls, the Best of the Deb" series. This one is action packed with those memories you are fond of, plus new material you've never seen that's always included. These are my favorite scenes and the ones those letters I received spoke of. I am proud to include Randy West, Jake Steed and the one occasion when my good buddy Tommy Byron came over, unplanned and we all had a good time! I am really proud when I start a trend, because I feel if a product is made it should be made well and your letters and personal comments are telling me something! My dear friends and fans, I salute you!

Duration: 8:08
Video: 480x360, HEVC, 177kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 18.5 MB

Download Lovin' Spoonfuls 6 - More of the Best of Dirty Debutantes (1996) sc 1 Kelly O'Dell

Luscious Louis Bends Over And Spreads Booty For Pussy Fucking

Release Year: 2021

Luscious Louis has some serious curves on her, some real rolls underneath her big natural tits, which she loves to wrap around a guy's cock or use to engulf his head. Oh and check out those ample butt cheeks--those things just don't quit!

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9261kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Luscious Louis Bends Over And Spreads Booty For Pussy Fucking

Kylie Quinn, Sara Luvv

Both Sara and Kylie kept bumping into each other as they were trying to escape the boredom of a baby showering that neither wanted to be at. After joking about how silly the games were and how they had nothing in common with these people, they suggested finding an empty bedroom to hide out in. It didn't take long before they found a way to pass the time and enjoy the party.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kylie Quinn, Sara Luvv

Les Femmes Erotiques (1993) sc 13

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Studio A Entertainment
Cast: Kelly O'Dell
Genres: Classic, Retro, Feature, Gonzo, Fetish, Oral, Lesbian, Big Tits

The look and feel reminds us of how much director Andrew Blake has changed the face of eroticism. This film is a cavalcade of erotic fantasies. There are no dialogues here, there is only a specific plot. The stretching thread between episodes is virtual reality: We will meet several women who connect to a virtual machine, and then they will allow us to see their sexual imaginations ...

Duration: 5:27
Video: 640x480, HEVC, 348kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 19.3 MB

Download Les Femmes Erotiques (1993) sc 13

Blue Angel, Lottie Magne - Strapped FullHD 1080p

Cast: Blue Angel, Lottie Magne
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bedroom, Stockings, Brunette, Dildo, Fingering, Indoors, Mirror, Striptease, Strap On

Cute redhead Lottie Magne and her sexy blonde girlfriend Blue Angel make sizzling eye contact in the mirror, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Strapped" begins. They kiss passionately and Blue dresses Lottie in a skimpy bra that leaves her stiff nipples exposed. She adds a lacy garter belt and stockings, kissing Lottie's peachy ass cheeks as she lies face down on the bed. Blue eats Lottie's pussy from behind, then dons a strap-on and eases it into her tight slot. Lottie moans with pleasure as Blue thrusts steadily, rocking her hips to drive her wild. She flips Lottie into missionary position, fucking her vigorously and giving her an intense orgasm. Now Blue strokes her own puffy nipples as Lottie licks her pussy, gazing up at her adoringly as she eats her to a mindblowing orgasm.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blue Angel, Lottie Magne - Strapped FullHD 1080p

Dixie Makes Terra Her Bimbo Slut While She Enjoys The Easy Life

When Dixie's novice therapist suggests relaxation therapy and then proceeds to mesmerize herself instead of Dixie, she concocts a plan to put Terra's hot body to use for some fun and profit for herself so she can live on Easy Street.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dixie Makes Terra Her Bimbo Slut While She Enjoys The Easy Life

Deep Inside Juli Ashton (1996) sc 6

Release Year: 1996
Studio: VCA
Cast: Kelly O'Dell, Juli Ashton
Genres: Lesbians, Big tits, Blonde, Fingering, Kissing, Natural Tits, Pussy licking, Shaved, Lingerie, Mature, Retro

The cute and unassuming girl next-door known as Juli Ashton has a few tricks up her garter in this, the first collection of her hottest scenes- and a brand new orgy scene shot to the exacting standards of Juli's own little naughty fantasy.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 496x368, HEVC, 246kbps

File size: 22.4 MB

Download Deep Inside Juli Ashton (1996) sc 6

Kinuski & Nicole Smith - Game Over

Cast: Kinuski & Nicole Smith
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bikini, Panties, Blonde, Breasts, Brunette, Outdoor, Pool, Tatto

: Cute girlfriends Kinuski and Nicole Smith are playing table tennis outdoors, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Game Over" begins. After plenty of sexy bending, stretching and jiggling, Nicole gets in a sulk about her poor performance, but Kinuski is quick to console her. Their tender kiss quickly turns passionate, the blonde's hands moving to her sweetheart's beautiful breasts amorously, followed by her eager lips. Nicole moans softly as Kinuski sucks her stiff nipples, then kisses her way down, removing her jean shorts as she goes. Nuzzling Nicole's dark bush, Kinuski licks her pussy skilfully, tongue flickering to drive her wild. Nicole turns over and Kinuski eats her from behind, licking her tight asshole and soaked pussy until she has a powerful orgasm. Just then, Nicole's phone rings, and after a brief chat, she says she has to leave. It's Kinuski's turn to be upset, but a few hours later Nicole returns to finish what they started. She joins Kinuski in the pool, tugging her .

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7656kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kinuski & Nicole Smith - Game Over

No one will understand my fetishes

No one will understand my fetishes, so there is no way I can get myself a girlfriend. So thought the of this plot, before the appearance of a friend with a charming big breast.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2242kbps

File size: 371.2 MB

Download No one will understand my fetishes

Chrsitina Copafeel And Tequila Rose Are Lesbian Muff Divers

You ever seen two sexy black bitches in love? Chrsitina Copafeel and Tequila Rose aint in love, these are in lust! She don't care if the other girl is getting to know her, she only cares if the other girl is getting off. What makes the scene so sexy is that the feeling is mutual!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9013kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Chrsitina Copafeel And Tequila Rose Are Lesbian Muff Divers

Kiere, Matty - Lesbian Finger Story

Genres: Brunette, Shaved, Teen, Big Tits, Lesbian

There's an old saying you might have seen floating around the internet that states, "Those who tell the stories rule the world". Many stories matter. Throughout the years, they have been used to dispossess and to malign. But stories can also be used to empower and humanize. Gather around and let me tell you a wonderful story about two curious lesbians exploring each other.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14541kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kiere, Matty - Lesbian Finger Story

Blue Angel, Lottie Magne - Strapped (2021)

Genres: Lesbian

Cute redhead Lottie Magne and her sexy blonde girlfriend Blue Angel make sizzling eye contact in the mirror, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Strapped" begins. They kiss passionately and Blue dresses Lottie in a skimpy bra that leaves her stiff nipples exposed. She adds a lacy garter belt and stockings, kissing Lottie's peachy ass cheeks as she lies face down on the bed. Blue eats Lottie's pussy from behind, then dons a strap-on and eases it into her tight slot. Lottie moans with pleasure as Blue thrusts steadily, rocking her hips to drive her wild. She flips Lottie into missionary position, fucking her vigorously and giving her an intense orgasm. Now Blue strokes her own puffy nipples as Lottie licks her pussy, gazing up at her adoringly as she eats her to a mindblowing orgasm.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blue Angel, Lottie Magne - Strapped (2021)

Kiara Lord, Lovita Fate - Blonde and redhead lesbians fuck 1080p

Cast: Kiara Lord, Lovita Fate
Genres: Red Head, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Small Ass, Czech, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Gorgeous blonde records herself about to meet stunning redhead Kiara Lord. Upon meeting, they kiss, and it isn't too long until they're back at Lovita's place wearing sexy lingerie. Taking each other into their arms the girls kiss again, and Kiara takes down the straps of Lovita's bodysuit to worship her perky tits. As she licks Lovita's nipples, Kiara teases her pussy, then leans her lover back and fingers her. Turning Lovita doggystyle, Kiara plays with her own pussy while eating Lovita's ass. After the blonde babe cums, the redhead sits on her face, and rides her tongue until she gets off too!

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3252kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 518.5 MB

Download Kiara Lord, Lovita Fate - Blonde and redhead lesbians fuck 1080p

Lick my pussy hard

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment

Hardcore pleasuring session for the crazy lesbian babes going totally naughty hoping to get their cunts pleasured. Licking and dildo fucking was always the option for the wild babes as they get to cum really hard.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 467.1 MB

Download Lick my pussy hard

Abigail Mac & Gia DiMarco

Studio: CherryPimps
Genres: Lesbian

Abigail Mac and Dia DiMarco are two smoking-hot babes that are sexy as hell in their tight form-fitting bra and panty sets. The way their stockings cling tightly to those luscious thighs. The curve of their breasts as their hands work their way down their bodies sending shivers, sending deep thoughts of wanting to cum.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20217kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Abigail Mac & Gia DiMarco

Eveline Dellai & Sarah Kay - Confession Of Love

Cast: Eveline Dellai & Sarah Kay
Genres: Lesbian, Barefoot, Blonde, Braids, Breasts, Brunette, Fingering, Indoors

Naked and aroused, tender lovers Sarah Kay and Eveline Dellai kiss passionately. As Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Confession Of Love" begins, their beautiful bodies are entwined, their hands exploring amorously. Evelyn kisses her way down to Sarah's perky breasts, sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy feverishly, giving her a powerful orgasm. Now Eveline licks up the wetness she has created, sucking on the puffy folds of Sarah's pussy and frigging her to another wild climax. Eveline kneels with her sexy ass up so Sarah can fingerbang her from behind, driving her to peak after peak of bliss. She lies back, trembling through the aftershocks, and Sarah eats her shaved pussy until she orgasms again before they are both finally sated.

Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7621kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eveline Dellai & Sarah Kay - Confession Of Love