Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Cindy Shine, Antonia Saintz - Such nice skin, ass and pussy (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cindy Shine, Antonia Saintz
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Cindy Shine has already made quite a name for herself. Appearing in her fourth video already, she is becoming quite a prolific actress around here. If I was a model on this site, like Antonia Saintz is, I would also want to jam a fist down that heavenly haven of Cindy's. Similar to her last paired model video, Cindy gets all the attention on her without having to do much of the hard work. Antontia Saintz, long time model and friend of the site, makes a return to lend a helping hand. You can scrutinize this babe as much as you want, though there is not much you could criticize her for. She has such nice skin, ass and pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cindy Shine, Antonia Saintz - Such nice skin, ass and pussy (2021)

Sassy Girlfriends

Minnie and her beloved brunette girlfriend are both bisexuals, swinging between the two sexes, but they always have time to treat each other. The naughty little vixens stick their tongues into soft pussies and even pleasure those tight assholes with their fingers and tongues. Ain't they lovely?

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sassy Girlfriends

Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison

Cast: Katrina Moreno, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Latinas, Naturals

Raven-haired stunner Katrina Moreno confesses her passion for sexy Penelope Cum, kissing and caressing her voraciously as episode four of Alis Locanta's steamy "Lesbian Stories Volume 3" begins. Katrina thrusts her hand inside Penelope's striped shorts and rubs her shaved pussy hard and fast, then slips her sticky digits into each of their mouths, so they can savor the flavor of Penelope's pussy juice. Penelope fingerbangs Katrina inside her skintight pants, then helps her undress, baring her beautiful big breasts. Katrina licks and fingers Penelope's audibly soaked honey hole, fucking her vigorously, making her lose control. Katrina lies back, huge tits jiggling and bouncing as Penelope fingers and eats her juiced up pussy avidly. She mounts Katrina in a sixty-nine and they chow down feverishly, driving each other over the edge. It's a sizzling conclusion to a full-on erotic connection between two gorgeous, sexually charged babes.

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lesbian Stories Vol. 3 Episode 4 - Liaison

Glamorous women secret outdoor sex

Cast: Mary Rock, Nancy A
Genres: Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Lesbian, Dress, Small Ass

Nancy A is having a at a fancy party when her secret lover, Mary Rock, comes up to her and clinks their glasses together. As the ladies get to chatting, they get closer and closer, and interlock fingers. Taking off down to a secluded area, the babes begin to kiss, then Nancy turns around and rubs her bum against Mary's quivering thighs. The ladies slowly strip each other, taking turns kissing and caressing their beautiful boobs, then pleasure their pussies with fingers and tongues. Eventually, Mary sits on Nancy's face, and she cums hard... just in time for them to get caught!

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6410kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Glamorous women secret outdoor sex

Nathaly cherie and samantha rone

Release Year: 2020

two lesbians decided to frolic and began to undress each other and caress their breasts and pussy with everything they could, they satisfied each other until they experienced an orgasm

Duration: 25:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nathaly cherie and samantha rone

Strip Memory with Geneva, Sassy, and Dylan

I can't help it. Call me a chubby chaser if you like, but I really like Geneva. She'd never been nude on camera before, but in her very first game, she ended up stark naked as two far more experienced players rubbed her glistening body with baby oil. Now that she's had a taste of naked embarrassment, it's time to kick things up a notch. The losers of this game of Strip Memory will end up with their faces buried in each other's pussies while the winner films them.
This game isn't decided by which player has the best memory, but whose is the least bad because the girls are awful at this. One girl even matches her own bra and is forced to remove it. The situation isn't helped when one player mixes up the cards. If you've watched Sassy for a while, you know how much she hates to lose her socks, especially when it's cold, which it is.
The 69-ing begins, and it's immediately apparent that one of the players had done this before and knew her way around a woman's pussy, while the other had .

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 349.1 MB

Download Strip Memory with Geneva, Sassy, and Dylan

Strip Elefino with Derek and Betty Jo

Here's a blast from the past, a long-lost episode that never ended up being published. Derek is a girl with a limitless spirit who won my admiration when she took one of the most vicious spankings I've seen a loser take. She's up against Betty Jo in a game of Strip Elefino, where each girl tries to capture the most butterflies as they fly out of an elephant's trunk.
The winner gleefully toys with the loser's body using a vibrator, taunting and torturing and playing with the "man in the boat." The loser is forced to call herself the winner's bitch, as she gets uncontrollably creamy.

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

Download Strip Elefino with Derek and Betty Jo

Can't Be Away From You For Another Minute

Cast: Lacy Lennon, Serene Siren
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Fake Tits, Glamour, Hardcore, Lesbian, Lingerie, Panties, Real Tits, Red Head, Shaved, Small Tits, Stockings, Tribadism / Scissoring, Trimmed

Lacy Lennon is so worried about her sexy lover Serene. She needs to answer her phone! Serene finds her way to Lacy's loving embrace and can not get enough of those magical hands making their way all over her beautiful body! The girls grind their pussies together kissing passionately as their pearls entangle together! Serene wants to taste Lacy's sweet wet pussy and uses her fingers and her pearl necklace to really make Lacy wild with lust! Lacy soon has Serene's legs behind her head so she can really get her face and tongue deep in that wet snatch! There is nothing that will keep these 2 apart with how they make each other cum!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19494kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Can't Be Away From You For Another Minute

Strip Disc Golf with Catherine and Angel

Angel and Catherine (who is one of Hippo's favorites because she's so much fun to be around) play a game of Strip Disc Golf. The girls are having a lot of fun. Catherine demonstrates how she can make her boobs bounce just by flexing her pecs. After the 10 minute game, the loser is Catherine. Angel only loses her shirt, but gets topless for the hell of it.
The winner gets to force the loser to cum, her back against the wall and her hands behind her head. She squeals at the winner taunts and teases her. When she's done she's weak in the knees and her legs give out.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 317.9 MB

Download Strip Disc Golf with Catherine and Angel

Italian and Spanish squirting 69

Cast: Anastasia Brokelyn, Martina Smeraldi
Genres: One-on-One, Sex, Squirt, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Outdoors, Lesbian

Spanish and Italian lesbian lovers, Anastasia Brokelyn and Martina Smeraldi, go on a romantic nature walk, then head back to their cabin for some intimate naughty fun. Sitting on the couch, Anastasia rubs Martina's feet, then leans over and kisses the Italian brunette. Anastasia licks and caresses Martina's nipples, then Martina plays with Anastasia's tits too. Taking her pants off, Martina lays back and spreads her legs, then Anastasia pulls her panties to the side to lick her pussy. The ladies pleasure each other in 69, then enjoy some squirt-filled orgasmic mutual masturbation!

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Italian and Spanish squirting 69

Eliza Ibarra & Evelyn Claire - What She Likes

Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl, Hairy Pussy, Lesbian, Long hair, Passion, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Super Skinny, Tall Girls, Tan, Trimmed

Evelyn Claire and Eliza Ibarra have been together for a while, but they haven't had a chance to spice things up in the bedroom for a while. Lately, the tedium has led Eliza to begin flirting online with other people. She claims there's nothing wrong with it since she has no intention of straying from Evelyn, but Evelyn is still unhappy.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Eliza Ibarra & Evelyn Claire - What She Likes

Strip Freeze with Dylan and Tabatha

Dylan and Tabatha are back to play a quick game of Strip Freeze. Dylan explains the rules, although she seems a little unclear about them. For the record: It's played using our own gadget, Marvin. They press a button to start a little ball bouncing back and forth, and they press it again to stop. If they land in the green, they win and the other girl has to strip. If they land in the red, they lose and have to strip. If they land in the blue, they're safe and it's the next girls turn with a larger red area. Simple, right? The game lasts about 5 minutes, and at the end the winner is Tabatha although both girls get naked. They seem a bit confused about when the game is over, and they keep playing until Hippo reaches in and snatches Marvin away.
The loser has to go down on the winner, who gets a camera to shoot some nice POV shots. She also gets vibed and brings herself to a sticky end.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

Download Strip Freeze with Dylan and Tabatha

My Summer Pt. 3 - Girls

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Anya Krey, Candice Demellza, Emylia Argan, Lilu Moon
Genres: Lesbian

Sexy Emylia Argan and Alexis Crystal get intimate as they pose for photographer Nick Ross, in episode three of Andrej Lupin's super-hot series "My Summer." Kissing and touching playfully, the surfer babes turn each other on to the point where they quit the photo session to continue their fun in private. They strip each other rapidly, Emylia sucking her girlfriend's nipples and licking her pussy avidly. Her skilful tongue and fingers drive Alexis wild, bringing her to the edge over and over before making her cum hard. Now Alexis lavishes attention on Emylia's big beautiful breasts, before going down to eat her wet pussy with its smooth lips and fluffy bush. Alexis sucks Emylia's clit as she fingerbangs her, then turns her over to frig her from behind, giving her an intense orgasm.

Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7674kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download My Summer Pt. 3 - Girls

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm Daddy please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. Daddy please... can I cum again?

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Lesbian strap-on vag

Studio: Notorious Productions

Two nasty snatches are having fun in some dirty lingerie. They suck and lick each others pussy and play with all the sex toys that are in the house! Strap-on is included! Watch it right now, guys!

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3776kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.2 MB

Download Lesbian strap-on vag

Strip Estonian Roulette with Gemma and Marcy ft. Cal

Usually, that's masturbation, but this time I decided to mix it up a bit. Sure, masturbating to orgasm in front of the crowd is embarrassing, but both the arousal and the climax can easily be faked. But if somebody else did the masturbating, it'd be much harder for the loser to resist true arousal and climax. So either Gemma or Marcy ends up straddling an armchair, her body quaking uncontrollably as the winner massages her clit with her thumb and plumbs her pussy with her fingers, driving her closer and closer to the breaking point.
The winner of each round takes an article of clothing off the loser. The players are allowed to count their necklaces, but only if it's her last remaining garment.
The loser spreads her legs, opening her very hairy pussy to the winner. She immediately gets to work on the loser's pussy, while the loser moans," I was supposed to be elbow-deep in your twat!" It turns out that the loser's furry pussy is also very sensitive, and her body starts trembling almo.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 417.2 MB

Download Strip Estonian Roulette with Gemma and Marcy ft. Cal

Fistful Of Gape

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie

Horny babes Nicole Love & Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

Download Fistful Of Gape

Maggie Green, Nola Exico - Appetite For Big Tits And Scissoring

Cast: Maggie Green, Nola Exico
Genres: MILF, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Latina, Wet, Pussy Licking, Interracial, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring

Maggie Green and Nola Exico are fucking around behind their clueless husbands' backs, but that doesn't stop Maggie from trying to flirt and hoard attention when the men can't get enough of her cooking at an intimate dinner party. This sends Nola on a mission to show Maggie what she's missing by ignoring her big tits and juicy ass; but first, she must deal with her husband. Nola solves this problem by stuffing him in a closet and ordering him to stay put, after which she makes up some sob story about how he left her. With Maggie showing sympathy, Nola is able to get all the attention she craves, leading to big tits worship, pussy-eating, and wild scissoring. The appetizers may have been appealing, but nothing compares to the satisfaction of a wild fuck.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.9 MB

Download Maggie Green, Nola Exico - Appetite For Big Tits And Scissoring