Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Smoking busty dykes

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Cast: Lee Stone, Jamie Brooks, Sasha, Byron Long, Olivia Saint, Dale Dabone, Lena Ramone, Taylor Wane, Latia Lopez, Mercedez Ashely
Genres: Anal, Stocking, Blonde, Big Tit, Big Cock
Video language: English

Even though the lezzies featured in this wild threesome fucking movie are chain-smoking throughout its course, its target audience is definitely not limited to smoking fetish freaks. These busty dykes are so hot and naughty they can get anyone horny!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 519.3 MB

Download Smoking busty dykes

Prinzzess & Mindi Mink - In My First Lesbian Massage

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Prinzzess & Mindi Mink
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Pussy Licking, Kissing, Orgasm

Ok lets try this, hehe, I'm actually kind of nervous, never had a massage before! Wow that feels good, what is that?

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Prinzzess & Mindi Mink - In My First Lesbian Massage

Teen Paradise

Cast: Anabelle, Tracy Lindsay
Genres: Lesbian, Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Wet, Massage, Oil, Indoors, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering

Slippery with oil, Anabelle lies back on the table to enjoy a sensual massage from Tracy Lindsay. Tracy grasps her client's beautiful firm ass in her hands and works out all of Anabelle's muscular tension. Those round cheeks turn her on so much that she slips out of her white pants and climbs on top of her busty new lover. At first, Anabelle is surprised by her masseuse's advances, but she quickly gets over her initial shock and allows herself to fall into a state of true bliss. Tracy slides her fingers into Anabelle's pussy, and tickles her clit until her big natural tits are heaving with orgasmic pleasure.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Teen Paradise

Codi Vore, Summer Hart

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Manyvids
Genres: big ass, big tits, bikini, creampie, cumshot, facial, fake cum, lesbian, pov, strapon

Summer rides Codi and takes a huge load in her pussy! Codi then bends Summer over and slides the strap-on in her while grabbing her perfect ass until she finally cums all over Summer's face! Of course, it's Codi's turn next, and she rides Summer's cock until she cums in her! Summer fucks her in missionary and doggy before returning the favor and decorating Codi's eager face and tits with globs of cum!

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13011kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Codi Vore, Summer Hart

Fire and Ice pt.4

Stunningly dressed in their kinky underwear and sexy high heels, these gorgeous deep-throating horny vixens delight us with uninhibited cunt-stretching lesbian strap-on filth, messy squirting, in these wild balls-deep hardcore fucking sessions!! These super-hot sluts sure know how to take a good hard cock pounding into their tight wet holes and they love every second of it!

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

Download Fire and Ice pt.4

Naughty Barbie dolls

Cast: Jada Fire, Jay, Billy Glide, Steven St Croix, Taylor Wane, Lisa Lipps, Houston, Misty Knights
Genres: MILF, Swallowing, Stocking, Blonde, Big Tit, Big Cock

These two stacked blond cougars are the true embodiment of the famous MILF beauty concept. Curvaceous, perfectly groomed and damn naughty, they will definitely get your rocks off when you see them fucking each other raw with their nice-sized toys.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3752kbps

File size: 430.9 MB

Download Naughty Barbie dolls

Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar

Studio: ClubSweethearts
Genres: Latina, Lesbian, Shaved, Teen, Big Tits

There's a fine line between best friends and lovers. You can't do both, that's for sure! Beba Lopez and Jenny Tovar started as friends, but who are we kidding? Two spicy Latinas like them couldn't bear sitting next to each other without at least touching.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar

Tiffany Tatum & Veronica Leal - Were Just Friends

Cast: Tiffany Tatum & Veronica Leal
Genres: Lesbian, Redhead, Blonde, Fingering, Sex Toys, Passion

Do you have a girlfriend who's got a female friend that's just really close? Have you ever wondered if they're just buddies? That's just the situation that Raul Costa finds himself in with his girlfriend, Veronica Leal, and her friend, Tiffany Tatum. It doesn't matter that Raul is sitting right there; Tiffany excuses herself from the table and makes sure that Veronica is watching as she peels off her shorts and grinds on the bed in her thong.
Raul excuses himself, which gives Veronica just the excuse she needs to join Tiffany on the bed. Tiffany makes it worth Veronica's while, peppering Veronica with kisses and then sliding lower to suckle Veronica's perky nipples. It's not long before the girls have ditched their tops entirely and gotten cozy together in bed.
Veronica gets the first taste of heaven as she settles between Tiffany's thighs. Her tongue works overtime, fondling Tiffany's clit and sliding deep inside. Popping up for a kiss that lets Tiffany taste her own musk, Veronica.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6865kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tiffany Tatum & Veronica Leal - Were Just Friends

Boobs convert a babe

Cast: Marco, Rod, Christian, Lisa Lee, Taylor Wane, Sara Jay, Vicky Vogue
Genres: MILF, Stocking, Blonde, Big Tit

What was supposed to be a softcore solo video is going to get real dirty tonight - all thanks to the camera girl's inner lesbian finally breaking free! Unable to resist her stacked model, the bitch ends up fucking her pussy - and getting ass-fucked!

Duration: 16:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps

File size: 454.9 MB

Download Boobs convert a babe

Drink Me In

It s a lovely afternoon as Sheryl X and Bernie hang out together in the kitchen. The sexual tension is obvious as they gently flirt. Eventually, Bernie tires of playing games. She maneuvers Sheryl so that her back is against the counter. Grabbing a piece of ice, Bernie presses it to Sheryl s fit abs in a teasing gesture that leaves no mistake.
Bernie s exploration expands to Sheryl s perky tits with their hard nipples, and then lower to Sheryl s twat. Sheryl is happy to let Bernie have her slow advances as long as they re both naked by the end of it. As soon as their clothes are but a memory, the girls lock lips as their hands roam each other s petite figures to relearn one another s curves.
Bernie remains in control as she gets Sheryl to hop up onto the counter. Sinking to her knees in front of her redheaded lover, Bernie goes to work with her fingers to spread Sheryl s pussy juices all over. When Sheryl is properly primed, Bernie goes in for a full on pussy feast. The girls swap s.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4567kbps

File size: 730.1 MB

Download Drink Me In

Strip Memory with Cory, Britney, and Renna

Please welcome three new girls ! Their debut game is Memory, and the stakes are high. The winner gets to tell the two losers to do whatever she wants them to do.
So, what does she want them to do? Well, maybe you'd prefer to be surprised. If not, the following spoiler reveals only the nature of the forfeit.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2149kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Strip Memory with Cory, Britney, and Renna

Strap On Fuck with Kimber Lee

Cast: Angelina Castro, Kimber Lee
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, lesbian, strapon

I told you things were going to get hot with my sexy girlfriend Kimber Lee came by to pay me a visit. How hot? Well check out this hot new scene as I lace up my big strap on dildo and pound her tight little pussy. It's a tight fit but slutty little Kimber loved every inch and came again and again on my big strap on dick. Check out the hot all girl action exclsuive for members now

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2311kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 235.1 MB

Download Strap On Fuck with Kimber Lee

Brit School Brats vol2 04

Studio: Filly Films

These two horny blondes with big boobs want to get those black haired girl's clam wet, so they start to cuddle her all over her body. They are moaning and licking each other's bodies and pussies.

Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brit School Brats vol2 04

Liv Wild, Naomi Swann - Little Gentle Erotically Seductive Touches (2021)

Cast: Liv Wild, Naomi Swann
Genres: Lesbian

Naomi Swann and Liv Wild love caresses each others feet in their nylon stockings. The feel of silk below their fingertips. The feel as their tongues work on the outside of the fabric gently saturating them wetting their toes below. Liv just wants to feel that tongue on her clit and all over her pussy lips. Naomi drives her wild with that wet tongue. She wants to cum and feel Naomi pressed against her pussy. Feeling her quiver and shake as her orgasm consumes her. The touch of another girl is unlike anything. Naomi and Liv just love cumming together all over each others faces!

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Liv Wild, Naomi Swann - Little Gentle Erotically Seductive Touches (2021)

The Tantra Goddess

Tantric ritual with a busty goddess is a straight path to Nirvana. The gorgeous blonde perfectly connects to female sexual energy thanks to the hands of the tantric masseuse. Her body is a temple anointed with exotic oils that awaken the senses to desire. Her huge breasts and wet pussy will discover everything that makes sex beautiful. The busty beauty and the gorgeous masseuse will together enter the realm of sweet .

Duration: 18:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13118kbps

Download The Tantra Goddess

Beba Lopez & Jenny Tovar - I Thought You Were My Friend

Studio: ClubSweethearts
Cast: Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Best Friend

There's a fine line between best friends and lovers. You can't do both, that's for sure! Beba Lopez and Jenny Tovar started as friends, but who are we kidding? Two spicy Latinas like them couldn't bear sitting next to each other without at least touching. They might as well finish what they started as long as they're both savouring each other's bodies.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Beba Lopez & Jenny Tovar - I Thought You Were My Friend

Strip Air Hockey vs Aften & Celestina

Today we have a hot and sexy game of "Strip Air Hockey" with 2 gorgeous girls, Aften Opal and Celestina Blooms, as simple as it sounds.
To score a point, the puck must fully enter the goal.
The loser of each round has to remove a clothing piece until fully naked, the loser has to make the winner cum by using some kind of toy..
Who shall lose and who shall win? place your bets ladies & gentleman, we are about to take off!

Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10279kbps

Download Strip Air Hockey vs Aften & Celestina

The Squirt Tutor

Cast: Cherie Deville, Karlee Grey
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tits, Body Worship, Masturbation, Licking Seduction, Squirting, Older / younger

Cherie DeVille is a divorcee whose husband left he because she couldn't squirt so she turns to the internet for a solution. Cheri finds an ad for a "Squirt Tutor" in the form of Karlee Grey. Karlee arrives at Cherie's home for an in person workshop on squirting for beginners. Things get pretty wet...

Duration: 18:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Squirt Tutor

Bernie Sheryl X - Drink Me In FullHD 1080p

Cast: Bernie & Sheryl X
Genres: Lesbian, Blonde, Redhead, Passion, Petite

It's a lovely afternoon as Sheryl X and Bernie hang out together in the kitchen. The sexual tension is obvious as they gently flirt. Eventually, Bernie tires of playing games. She maneuvers Sheryl so that her back is against the counter. Grabbing a piece of ice, Bernie presses it to Sheryl's fit abs in a teasing gesture that leaves no mistake.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4567kbps

File size: 730.1 MB

Download Bernie Sheryl X - Drink Me In FullHD 1080p