Slutty Lesbians | Anal Lesbians Are Ready For Everything

Let's pleasure the brunette one

Studio: Cezar Capone
Video language: English

Everybody love brunette bitch and she's easiest of them all, so they attack her and satisfy her muff with their fingers and tongues. Lucky slut spreads legs and enjoys while horny blondies first taste that swollen snatch and make it slimy for yellow dildo. Look what real friends do for her pleasure her needs because she's super horny.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14833kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Let's pleasure the brunette one

Beautiful pussy licking teen love

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Anie Darling & Lady Bug
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Lesbian lovers Anie Darling and Lady Bug tease each other from across the room in anticipation of the pleasure to come. Practically twitching with electricity, Lady Bug slyly plays with her hair, and it doing so, draws Anie to her with a glance and a smile. Bridging the gap between them, Anie glides up to Lady and the two lovely lesbians kiss tenderly. Unable to help herself, Lady slips her hand into Anie's pants and feels her wet pussy. Turning her around, Lady eats Anie's pussy, then the ladies move to the bedroom where they can explore each other's perky tits and bubble booties. Fingering each other until climax, Anie and Lady remind each other why they fell in love in the first place!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Beautiful pussy licking teen love

Cute blondes pussy pleasing orgasms

Cast: Alexis Crystal. Gina Varney
Genres: Blouse, Skirt, Small Ass, Athletic, Czech, Euro, Blonde, High Heels, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Glasses

Cute blonde Alexis Crystal and Gina Varney are studying at the table when Alexis has to take a call. While Alexis is on the phone, Gina slips off her skirt, then sits back in the chair before her lesbian lover can notice. Alexis walks back to the table, but coyly notices Gina's intention. Leaning over, Alexis pulls Gina in and kisses her, then undoes her knotted blouse, and sucks her perky tits. The ladies strip each other naked but for their thongs, then Gina bends Alexis over the table so she can worship her perfect booty. Alexis then eats Gina's pussy and ass, until they ladies decide to rub their pussies to mutual orgasm!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5505kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 929.9 MB

Download Cute blondes pussy pleasing orgasms

Sara Jay, Rharri Round, Hot Ass Hollywood - Good Help Is Hard to Find!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sara Jay, Rharri Round, Hot Ass Hollywood
Genres: big ass, big tits, lesbian, milf, threesome

You know hey say good help is hard to find and Hollywood seems to be having an issue with her assistant Rharri Round. She does have a very special talent with her tongue though and that's why she keeps her around. I was curious and had to find out for myself. As soon as I got a chance I had her get on her knees and please my wet pussy. She wasn't kidding! Rharri can eat pussy with the best of them and I had to get the full service treatment from her and Hollywood! I don't mind sharing and we had a hot lesbian threesome happening. Good thing we recorded it all for your enjoyment! Check it out now!

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11179kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sara Jay, Rharri Round, Hot Ass Hollywood - Good Help Is Hard to Find!

Lesbian Strap Sex With Sarah Kay

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sarah Kay
Genres: Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, High Heels, Kissing, Lesbian, Sex Toys, Strapon

Frisky babe sucks big dildo and gets hardcore pounding in different position! Get ready for strong emotions in this exlusive fuck scene!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lesbian Strap Sex With Sarah Kay

Codi Vore, Summer Hart - Strap-On Cream Pies For Summer and Codi

Cast: Codi Vore, Summer Hart
Genres: big ass, big tits, bikini, creampie, cumshot, facial, fake cum, lesbian, pov, strapon

Summer rides Codi and takes a huge load in her pussy! Codi then bends Summer over and slides the strap-on in her while grabbing her perfect ass until she finally cums all over Summer's face! Of course, it's Codi's turn next, and she rides Summer's cock until she cums in her! Summer fucks her in missionary and doggy before returning the favor and decorating Codi's eager face and tits with globs of cum!

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13011kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Codi Vore, Summer Hart - Strap-On Cream Pies For Summer and Codi

Interracial lez sex

Studio: Jet Multimedia

The blond lezzie starring in this video is blessed with full access to the totally gorgeous body of a swart Asian model. Thin frame, little booty, big enhanced breasts. All that looks like it's totally made for being worshipped! And so it will be!

Duration: 13:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 401.1 MB

Download Interracial lez sex

Euro blonde rides hot Latina tongue

Cast: Lovita Fate, Veronica Leal
Genres: Lesbian

Sexy blonde lesbians Lovita Fate and Veronica Leal rent a hotel room together, and wearing their best lingerie, get ready for a soiree of sensual sexuality. Veronica approaches a lying Lovita and starts by sucking her toes, then the Latina babe climbs on top of the European and kisses her deeply. Veronica and Lovita worship each other's perky tits, then Veronica kisses a trail from Lovita's boobs to her pussy. Veronica eats Lovita out, then lies back in a kneeling bridge so Lovita can return the favor. Lovita then climbs on top of Veronica's face, and rides until she cums!

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

Download Euro blonde rides hot Latina tongue

Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar - I Thought You Were My Friend (2021)

Cast: Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar

There's a fine line between best friends and lovers. You can't do both, that's for sure! Beba Lopez and Jenny Tovar started as friends, but who are we kidding? Two spicy Latinas like them couldn't bear sitting next to each other without at least touching. They might as well finish what they started as long as they're both savouring each other's bodies.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Beba Lopez, Jenny Tovar - I Thought You Were My Friend (2021)

Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny

Cast: Nikky Dream, Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Gym, Sports Fantasies

Big butt lesbians Nicky and Selvaggia are chasing booty gains in the Fitness Rooms! Nicky leads the workout, and both girls start hitting free squats for depth. After getting a thigh pump, Nikky shows Selvaggia some stretches, then the ladies continue the workout. First Selvaggia performs a few sets of incline press, but when she bends over to pump out some single-arm rows, Nikky can't keep her hands of the blonde's big butt! Nikky pulls Selvaggia's pants down and starts to play with her client's tight pussy. After some fun spanking, Selvaggia sucks Nikky's big tits, then eats her trainer's pussy. Riding Selvaggia's face, Nikky cums harder than she has ever cum before!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

Download Big Butt Lesbians Get Hot And Horny

Don't Wait Up

Bonnie Dolce is fast asleep when her girlfriend, Tiffany Tatum, slips into the bedroom. Dropping a kiss on Bonnie's shoulder, Tiffany slips into the bathroom to wash off from her day. She slides her dress to the ground, followed by her panties. Tying up her hair, she wets down her super skinny body.With her eyes glued to her girlfriend, Tiffany keeps the warm water trickling down her body as she rubs her clit. She eventually puts the shower head down so that she can have one hand on her boobs and the other on her muff. Masturbation isn't quite what Tiffany wants tonight, though, so she towels off and then joins Bonnie in bed for the sweetest wakeup.

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 1225kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

Download Don't Wait Up

Dee Williams & Jackie Ohh - In Clamping Down

Cast: Dee Williams & Jackie Ohh
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Kissing, Vibrator, Orgasm

Once again I have Jackie Ohh right where I want her, looking sexy & hot, topless, only wearing black high heels & black panties with a rope tied around her ankles & neck.

Duration: 17:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dee Williams & Jackie Ohh - In Clamping Down

More Than Meets the Eye

Cast: Jenny Doll and Mia Trejsi
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Licking, Toys, Vibrator, Wand, Dark Hair, Erotic, Cunnilingus, Bondage, Lingerie

Two beautiful girls enjoy the thrills of bondage as they lick and caress each other to mind bending orgasms in this X-Art Exclusive!

Duration: 25:23
Video: 2064x1088, AVC (H.264), 8409kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download More Than Meets the Eye

Don't Wait Up Bonnie Dolce, Tiffany Tatum

Bonnie Dolce is fast asleep when her girlfriend, Tiffany Tatum, slips into the bedroom. Dropping a kiss on Bonnie's shoulder, Tiffany slips into the bathroom to wash off from her day. She slides her dress to the ground, followed by her panties. Tying up her hair, she wets down her super skinny body.With her eyes glued to her girlfriend, Tiffany keeps the warm water trickling down her body as she rubs her clit. She eventually puts the shower head down so that she can have one hand on her boobs and the other on her muff. Masturbation isn't quite what Tiffany wants tonight, though, so she towels off and then joins Bonnie in bed for the sweetest wakeup.

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 608.0 MB

Download Don't Wait Up Bonnie Dolce, Tiffany Tatum

Good Help Is Hard to Find!

You know hey say good help is hard to find and Hollywood seems to be having an issue with her assistant Rharri Round. She does have a very special talent with her tongue though and that s why she keeps her around. I was curious and had to find out for myself. As soon as I got a chance I had her get on her knees and please my wet pussy. She wasn t kidding! Rharri can eat pussy with the best of them and I had to get the full service treatment from her and Hollywood! I don t mind sharing and we had a hot lesbian threesome happening. Good thing we recorded it all for your enjoyment! Check it out now!

Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11179kbps

Download Good Help Is Hard to Find!

What She Likes

Evelyn Claire and Eliza Ibarra have been together for a while, but they haven t had a chance to spice things up in the bedroom for a while. Lately, the tedium has led Eliza to begin flirting online with other people. She claims there s nothing wrong with it since she has no intention of straying from Evelyn, but Evelyn is still unhappy.
With Eliza already sitting on the bed, Evelyn sees her chance to rekindle the frame. She is all sex as she begins a striptease that is about as sexy as it gets. Evelyn s hands are everywhere as her clothes come off, hefting her firm tits and sliding down her slim waist to the heat between her thighs.
By the time Evelyn is down to her bra and underwear, Eliza can t wait another moment. She pulls Evelyn close and enjoys a deep kiss. Sinking lower, she cups Evelyn s boobs and flicks out her tongue for a taste. Then Evelyn regains control and pushes Eliza backwards so she can palm Eliza s pussy through her shorts. Feeling the heat there, Evelyn lifts Eli.

Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 308.9 MB

Download What She Likes

Teaching Antonya

Two blond bombshells are ready for a new level of experiment. Antonya is not a rookie, but a good pussy stretching action is a challenge even for her. An exciting, cumming challenge. She chooses the lovely Sophie as her teacher, and that proves to be a good choice. Sophie exactly knows how to pleasure another woman with her fingers or even with her fist.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Teaching Antonya

Eve Sweet, Serina Gomez - Sharing Moments (2021)

Cast: Eve Sweet, Serina Gomez

Cute brunette Eve Sweet pours out her feelings to sexy Serina Gomez, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Sharing Moments" begins. Serina gives her friend a sensual foot massage and a hug, and Eve reciprocates, her hands wandering up Serina's slender legs to her ass. Their lips meet in a gentle kiss, and they are soon fondling each other's beautiful breasts eagerly. Serina teases Eve's pierced nipples with her tongue, making her gasp, then lies back as Eve peels off her tight yoga pants and goes down to eat her shaved pussy. She lavishes licks on Serina's clit, then sucks and strokes harder to make her squirm. Serina has an intense orgasm, and then a second as Eve fingerbangs her drenched pussy vigorously. Now Eve gets naked and grinds her shaved pussy on Serina's pretty face, breasts jiggling as she rides to a powerful climax. They lie in each other's arms, Eve strumming her own clit as Serina sucks her nipples and frigs her to another overwhelming orgasm.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Eve Sweet, Serina Gomez - Sharing Moments (2021)