Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

ReConnection - Chapter 3

Randy Moore sits patiently on the couch. Dressed in just a pair of tan pantyhose, she isn't going anywhere. Tight black straps and a strap harness makes sure she can't get away. A tight blindfold has been applied so she can't see anything. Christina Carter arrives and begins to play with her, worshipping her legs and feet and slowly caressing her body. She feeds her strawberries dipped in chocolate and whipped cream - teasing her with the morsels and licking the chocolate off her nipples, she teases Randy with a strawberry, but shoves a big panel covered ball gag into her mouth insstead. Unable to see or speak, Randy is helpless as Christina teases her and brings her to orgasm with both a bullet and magicwand vibrator. Truly sexy, sensual girl / girl bondage at its best

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

Download ReConnection - Chapter 3

Latex Lara - Latex Lea Lesbian clinic games

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Latex Lara
Video language: English

Here you will find a wide variety of latex videos with real action and real fetishists. Hardcore events for real latex lovers by KinkyRubber.

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 297.6 MB

Download Latex Lara - Latex Lea Lesbian clinic games

Bondage Time

In this double feature film, Master Shadrack invites Ashley Fires into his dungeon to play with two of his female submissives. The first part has the two gals Madeline Blue and Mistress; tied back to back on a bondage bench with their arms suspended above, leaving them very vulnerable to slapping, flogging, cropping and tickling which really get their attention! As a reward, Ashley and Shadrack bring them both to screaming orgasms. In the second part, just one of the slaves Mistress Violet remains and is treated to a full 360 degree rotating inverted suspension expertly performed by Master Shadrack while Ashley administers an enthusiastic series of impact play. After the slave completes the full suspension rotation, she is rewarded with a highly energetic orgasm while still in full Shibari suspension.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Bondage Time

Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Feeling frisky in her catsuit Autumn asked if she could be tied up while eyeing the magic wand nearby. Knowing what she was hoping for I let her believe it while I zipped a TENS box inside her catsuit. Once the zipper goes up it's too late to back out. One she realizes things are not going as she planned she starts to have second thoughts. A good jolt from the TENS gets her back on track, however. Trying to avoid continued shocks she gags and cuffs herself and ends up in the cage. Begrudgingly she closed the door behind her knowing her fate was sealed.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 325.5 MB

Download Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

Latex Lara - helpless Rubberslave

Here you will find a wide variety of latex videos with real action and real fetishists. Hardcore events for real latex lovers sponsored by KinkyRubber.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7672kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 300.5 MB

Download Latex Lara - helpless Rubberslave

Emily Addison and Randy Moore - Loaded Dice Part 1

Emily Addison and Randy Moore are all dolled up and ready to go clubbing, but Emily is having second thoughts. She is bored with the usual routine. Luckily Randy has an idea, and pulls out four large dice from the dresser. She informs Emily that they are bondage dice. Each die denoting a different aspect of bondage: the type of restraint used; the type of tie; the accessories used; and finally, the severity of the bondage. Emily is intrigued and agrees to play. Randy loses the coin flip and is first to be tied. She rolls the combination of "rope" "reverse prayer" "nipple clamps" and "stringent" which sets the stage for quite the bondage experience. Emily makes sure that Randy endures exactly what the dice indicated and Randy struggles and moans as her bondage gets tighter and tighter. Super sexy girl / girl bondage at it's best.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 616.9 MB

Download Emily Addison and Randy Moore - Loaded Dice Part 1

Akira Lane - Over the Edge

It's always great when everything comes together for a shoot. The weather at the house turned incredibly warm from weeks of chilly, windy weather, into a glorious warm afternoon which reminded everyone of mid May, then of late January. Jewel came to me in the morning and said, 'Let's shoot outside today.' I must admit, I was thinking in another direction, but as it turns out, it was a fabulous decision. It put everyone in a great mood and you can't beat nature for a backdrop.
Akira was fabulous as always and my vision of her in a crazy fetish costume, matched with her gorgeous look and attitude made it all come together. By the end of the video, where she had been pushed over on her knees with her head buried down in the cushions, a vibrator pushed up against the knot in her crotchrope, she was basically destroyed. Shaking and quivering, unable to speak cohearantly and generally just in a post bondage, orgasmic haze. She said that being tied in such a tight position put her in a plac.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps

File size: 585.3 MB

Download Akira Lane - Over the Edge

Latex Lara - Multiorgasmic Fuckingmachine fun

Here you will find a wide variety of latex videos with real action and real fetishists. Hardcore events for real latex lovers.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7705kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 301.7 MB

Download Latex Lara - Multiorgasmic Fuckingmachine fun

Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine

The fabulous Ashley Graham returned this week to test out the ropes and soon found herself in a stretchy black PVC straitjacket. She was very bubbly - attributed to the lovely weather that we have been having recently. Whatever the reason, it was quite clear that she was feeling it all - the tight ropes and the stretch of the PVC encasing her body... and it was obvious that it was going to be a very fun day. Lots of struggling was definitely on the horizon.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps

File size: 721.5 MB

Download Ashley Graham - Stretchy Sunshine

Latex Lara - Rubberpussy Exam and Treatment

Here you will find a wide variety of latex videos with real action and real fetishists. Hardcore events for real latex.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 600.1 MB

Download Latex Lara - Rubberpussy Exam and Treatment

Dee Williams - Inside Job

It's been a very long while, but I bet there are more than a few of you out there might remember when Darling donned a pair of dildo panties. The pair I had back then ripped and I never replaced them. The other day, I was thinking, it would be cool to have a pair of those again... So I went out and bought a new pair. It wasn't my speciic intention to use them on Darling, but when the panties showed up with only a few days before our shoot, I sort of thought it was a sign or something... Lol
So as the last set of the day, Darling put them on and well... all sorts of mayhem ensued. Just super sexy stuff. After these results the only question I had was why it took me so long to replace them. This definitely won't be the last time you'll see them...

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Dee Williams - Inside Job

FetishMedusa - Latex Maid in a Gas Mask!

Cast: FetishMedusa
Genres: Latex, Fetish, big tits, big but

A hot maid is cleaning in latex! Medusa Goddess is known for her exceptional lifestyle and eccentricity. She is the dominant ruler of the male world. 10 years of eccentric performances in high society, fashion presentations and extraordinary designs make Medusa Goddess a trademark. Her appearance corresponds to her life motto. "Normal is not with me".

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FetishMedusa - Latex Maid in a Gas Mask!

Kobe Lee - Burnt Umber

Kobe is one of those girls that really looks great in chocolate nylons. Her skin tone is just perfect for them. I decided that if one pair of chocolate nylons was good, that two layers would be even more sexy... the result - just what I was looking for. Jewel's addition of a very "cute" braided ponytail against the open-breast latex corselette, gives the look a very contradictory feel - and one that I really love. Add to this a classic bondage tie and a pair of 7" stilettos and you've got it all... super sexy bondage that has made this site what it is... the apex of glamour and bondage.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4824kbps

File size: 730.7 MB

Download Kobe Lee - Burnt Umber

FetishMedusa - House Mistress!

Cast: FetishMedusa
Genres: Latex, Fetish, big tits, big but

Medusa in all its glory! I am a fetish model from Germany. I have been passionate about wrapping my body completely in rubber since puberty. I show you on my website which is weekly updated new horny videos and pictures series from my life as Fetishdoll.

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9722kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 406.4 MB

Download FetishMedusa - House Mistress!

Star Nine - Hands Down

Sexy Star is back and tied for the long haul. This is one of those bondage positions that can be a bit deceiving. Folks might think that because her hands are not tied behind her back that she is somehow less helpless. Luckily, that is not the case here. the ropes are plenty tight and poor struggling Star, isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Though she might just have to deal with a few orgasms along the way.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

File size: 647.0 MB

Download Star Nine - Hands Down

Sara Liz - Ticklish?

There are a couple things that really show how helpless a girl is. One is tying a vibrator to her in such a way that she can't get away from it, and then letting her have a few orgasms. Once the sensitivity sets in, the struggling really starts. The other way is to tickle a girl that is really ticklish. She forgets to be a model and just tries to get free. Sara is one of those girls. She likes being tied upbut she is also really ticklish. So tickling her is really a treat.
Even before she is getting ticklish, just knowing that it is coming really adds to the whole scene. You can see it in her eyes - and in her desperate attempts to get free. All without success. Watching her squirm and squeal is a delight that never seems to get old... Well, here she is - very tightly tied and utterly helpless. The next move is yours...

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps

File size: 692.5 MB

Download Sara Liz - Ticklish?