Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Amanda is hooded once again,this time with a white nylon. Red and Black tape are wrapped around her mouth. A thick rubber collar is put around her neck, before her tits are bound even more thoroughly with tape. The rest of her head is then wrapped with more and more tape. At this point Amanda stops making any noise and stops trying to struggle. Not only has she completely given up, but it takes all the concentration she can muster just to breathe. A good exercise for her as the serial gagger has many more intense gags for her, but that will be later. The lights go out and Amanda is left in the dark once again. At the end of the clip, i put some behind the scenes footage, of the application of her 1st gag along with some commentary by Amanda after the video was shot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2958kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Be Aware, There is a Serial Gagger on the Loose! - Part 4

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the .

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Terrifying ordeal for the dea agent

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I open the door to a sexy MILF who barges in and whips out her DEA identification - I'm Vicky Vixxx DEA agent she announces with an air of superiority. I'm confused I don't even know what the DEA is. She has the audacity to point her finger in my face demanding to see my husband to question him about Mafia activity. The blonde gets very uppity and raises her voice to me. I grab my taser and zap her good. Down the haughty Fed goes - onto the floor where she belongs. I nab her DEA ID and grab some rope. Poor Vicky moans and squeals as I push her elbows together behind her back and cinch them tightly together. Next comes her foot jammed into her thigh and roped up tightly XXXX her leg to bend uncomfortably. I add a tight crotch rope giving the bitch a camel toe and I XXXX her up unto her knees and place a hand around her throat and a hand over mouth. Open up cunt! I shove a rag deeply into her big DEA mouth and wrap her head over and over and over elastic bandage gagging her effective.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.5 MB

Download Terrifying ordeal for the dea agent

Summer - Catburglar Creates Coiled Calamity

Genres: BDSM

The Catburglar strikes again! Summer is admiring her wall which is the location that a very valuable piece of art will soon be residing. Unfortunately for her Serene was aware of the art's imminent arrival and sneaks up behind her XXXX her to strip for fear to bodily harm. Down to her pantyhose, panties and bra Serene finally feels she's gotten the upper hand and she moves in to bind and gag her quarry. Serene wastes no time welding Summer's arms behind her back at the wrists, elbows and a nice shoulder harness to top it off. Confident the tight upper body bondage and her big mouth packing and microfoam wrap gag is going to be able to do its job Serene moves down to Summer's ankles binding her stiletto heeled feet tightly together before moving up and descending down her lovely legs with a crotch rope to a few more leg cinches. Finally Serene feels like she's added enough rope and she's off to liberate the treasure. Summer twists and moans trying to find some slack in her bonds but Se.

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 474.9 MB

Download Summer - Catburglar Creates Coiled Calamity

Headlamps

Summer Cummings has finally made it to the House of Gord. She's a busy girl, but we are not surprised given the chest hardware she carries around. The moment we saw her, the idea for this feature just leapt out at us. Talk about headlamps, this gal is permanently on high beams.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1000kbps

File size: 48.5 MB

Download Headlamps

Emily Addison and Randy Moore Loaded Dice Part One

Emily Addison and Randy Moore are all dolled up and ready to go clubbing, but Emily is having second thoughts. She is bored with the usual routine. Luckily Randy has an idea, and pulls out four large dice from the dresser. She informs Emily that they are bondage dice. Each die denoting a different aspect...

Duration: 16:50
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 453.0 MB

Download Emily Addison and Randy Moore Loaded Dice Part One

Jade Indica - after the session

One of the best moments in Jade's entire Chastity Deal is about to happen! After her session as a Domme, Jade returns to the motel room she rented, incredibly horny and exhausted. A good session is like sex to her! She lights a cigarette and talks about how her client did not even notice her chastity belt. Of course, he was not allowed to touch anything but her boots, so she got away with it very easily.
But now Jade has a huge problem! She is hornier than ever, and her Hitachi wand is waiting for her, just like after every other session. Fearing the worst, Jade tries if she can feel anything at all, using the powerful magic wand on the chastity belt's secondary shield. It just makes a horrible loud noise, but there is no feeling, the vibration does not reach the area where she wants it!

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 387.7 MB

Download Jade Indica - after the session

Serene - Fun Bondage Times in my Catsuit

I really wanted to do some ropework that was just for fun in my shiny black catsuit. David starts by tying my wrists and elbows behind my back giving me thick rope coils on my arms. He adds a bit 2 ¼" red ball gag next. He thinks my arms still have a bit too much movement in them so he uses more rope to cinch them to my body going around the waist, then another piece around my upper arms, below my breasts, and above them, crossing over the shoulder to create an upper body harness. <br><br>

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3234kbps

File size: 451.8 MB

Download Serene - Fun Bondage Times in my Catsuit

Kali Kane on the Pussy Lead Treadmill

Ha Ha... Gord has a good laugh on this one. Kali Kane came back for a visit and Gord had a funny plan this time. He's always kidding around about how girls lead guys around by the balls. Well, Gord found a way to reverse the roles. You'll see what I mean... The photos are great, and the video is even better! Check out how Gord is going to lead the girls around by their pussy! Ha Ha!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3517kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 214.1 MB

Download Kali Kane on the Pussy Lead Treadmill

Serene Isley & Kevin - White Straight Jacket, Black Tights

Serene and Kevin are poised for her to have some fun in some shiny black tights and a white latex straitjacket. Serene slips her arms into the sleeves and has it zipped up her back before the crotch straps are fixed and Kevin takes a few steps back to admire his handiwork thus far. He then comes back and pulls her arms through the loop strapping her arms behind her. He feels her smooth tights a bit before putting Serene in a head harness ring gag. Finally Serene is put down on the ground and her shoes replaced with Kevin's fetish ballet splints. Serene is then left to struggle and enjoy her bondage.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3834kbps

File size: 540.6 MB

Download Serene Isley & Kevin - White Straight Jacket, Black Tights

Kora meets The Rembrandt of Bondage

The "Rembrandt of Bondage" Robert/Bob Bishop was Gord's inspiration for his famous Bishop Stand. Bishop's early work in the 70's and 80's could be found in Harmony Publications, Fanni Hall comics and then later the House of Milan. Gord brought to life a few of Bishop's illustrations including the intimidating and strict Bishop Stand.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 376.9 MB

Download Kora meets The Rembrandt of Bondage

Anna Fucks Up

Anna the Pony got feisty and Gord got dumped. His glass of wine was at risk of being spiled and that is a serious matter. This is going to cost Anna dearly. A few flicks with a single tail whip should convince her to be more careful in future.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 279.0 MB

Download Anna Fucks Up

Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slut in latex Full HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in latex sexy clothes, with naked shaved pussy, with hot ass and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet pussy with very big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with beautiful breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7469kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for horny slut in latex Full HD 1080p

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Dreams With the Sexologist

Sahrye has consulted Dr Isley because of some dreams she's having that both turn her on and disturb her. She starts relating her dreams to Dr Isley talking about how she's dressed In latex and its shiny and sexy when it fades into her dream with her being gagged and then a collar being placed about her neck. She's spun around and her arms are bound tightly behind her back with leather straps. First at her elbows then at her wrists. A pair of cuffs is strapped on her feet with her standing in the middle of the wood floor. Finally a strap is added over her waist and arms strapping her arms tightly to her body and the strap is cinched tight with one more leather strap. Fade back into Sahrye's session and she describes the leather straps and tight bondage before her fantasy takes over again. The man is grabs another strap in order to strap her arms more to her body above her breasts. She's left to struggle and she walks back and forth displaying her tight latex covered body and how tightl.

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Dreams With the Sexologist

Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex HD 1080p

Sexy girl in black latex clothes, with beautiful body and with small boobs plus horny mistress with hot little ass and with big tits. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Black mask on her head. She fucks her naked ass and wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for two horny models with naked tits int he large house.

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two sexy girls in latex HD 1080p