Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Bobby - Fucked up the arse with a large vibrator

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

19 year old Bobby is a young straight apprentice who needs to be taken advantage of and we're the ones to do it. The little puppy dog is simply made to service the wanton needs of older gay men, whether he wants to or not. Stripped totally nude the boy can forget his own selfish desires for girls and instead learn to take hard gay cock into both ends of his body. With a spider gag tightly strapped to his face he has no choice but to keep his juicy wet mouth wide open for whatever cock wants to enter it. Unable to close it, he drools and wretches against the hard erections that selfishly plunge down the back of his young throat
Mechanic Bobby is a sexy bit of rough who drifts into the BreederFucker's office looking to service the air conditioner. Having access to other people's homes and work spaces has made this fit young man extremely curious about prying into other people's private affairs. Rather than diligently keeping to his work he has to stick his nose in where it doesn't bel.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:21:04
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 931kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 612.3 MB

Download Bobby - Fucked up the arse with a large vibrator

This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Cast: Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix

Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6589kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Scotty - Chained upsidedown, legs spread and secured

Hetero swimming star Scotty has never had his arsehole penetrated before so it's time to open him up. He's chained arse-up against a pillar giving the greedy men full and immediate access to his anus. His bell end is tied to his nose so every jolt of his body makes him inadvertently rub and tease his sensitive glans.
Scotty has to submit to one of the most humiliating experiences ever filmed. The naked stud has a bit gag fixed tightly between his teeth making him drool uncontrollably. His legs are tied up making him crawl on his knees, with his hairy pink hole permanently exposed. Dave happily toys with Scotty's cock making him erect. His big hard dick and hairy nuts are tied off, keeping his purple helmet aroused and sorely exposed. Cruel Dave attaches a wicked little bell to Scotty's banjo-string and also to his nips. Such sweet agony!
Scotty's sleek muscular swimmer's body was made to be naked. He's collared and brought to his knees like an obedient slave to service angry men's.

Duration: 42:22
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 860kbps

File size: 297.9 MB

Download Scotty - Chained upsidedown, legs spread and secured

This Will Hurt, Scene 03 Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix

Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves.

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 03 Phenix Saint, Rusty Stevens, Tristan Phoenix

Lance - Part 1-4

Release Year: 2019

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lance - Part 1-4

Emanuel Sucked Off

I had Emanuel, one of my favorite models, tied to the massage table and licked, sucked and made love to his balls while playing with is long,hard cock until he was totally aroused. Then I slowly sucked his cock until he was thrusting his hips, his thigh muscles flexing in time to my sucking, the muscles in his tight abs standing out, aroused and frustrated. I sucked him relentlessly, slowly teasing the load from his hard cock. When he was on the edge, I picked up the pace, bringing him over the edge moaning and gasping as he shot his load in my mouth.

Duration: 33:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 551kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

Download Emanuel Sucked Off

Keith - Part 5-9

Get in now to see the unique vids! Nowhere else will you find such sweet twinks cross-dressing, worshipping feet, and more! Oh, those boys, always ready to experiment! See them explore the kinkier side of sex.

Duration: 1:12:59
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2874kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Keith - Part 5-9

Erin's Slow Intense Blow Job

Erin came back for another blowjob . He's a 23 year old, straight guy who likes to dominate women but here I had him squirming like my own little bitch. I started out licking his cock and he gasped, then I began to slowly suck as he moaned and grunted, complaining pathetically whenever I stopped and left him hanging. Finally, I went between his spread legs and administered a very slow but intense blowjob. Poor Erin struggled to cum, gasping, moaning and straining in his restraints as I inched him along to an intense and satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 36:29
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 549kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 196.1 MB

Download Erin's Slow Intense Blow Job

This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

Tristan Phoenix is shackled by Phenix Saint and Rusty Stevens,before having his chest, back and ass flogged as Stevens holds thesub in place with a leash. Stevens uses a penis pump on Phoenixwhile continuing to instruct the still stubborn bottom as Saintpunctuates the berating with slaps to Phoenix's torso. Stevens finallylosses his patience with the irreverent bottom, beats a load off ontoPhoenix's back and leaves. Saint happily takes charge of Phoenix,fucking the bottoms throat and then his tight, round ass with him onall fours.

Download This Will Hurt, Scene 3

Martin - Tied and ball-gagged, nipples clamped

Schoolboy Martin wanders into a studio uninvited looking for information to help him with his class project. Sweet and naīve he expects to be given whatever he needs. He has no idea what sort of seedy perverted activities take place here. It's all a fun joke until he's shown a demonstration which goes too far. When he's bound, cuffed and gagged there's no stopping Adrian from routing under his neatly pressed school uniform to painfully twist his nipples.
Martin has taken a good hiding so that his tight peach arse cheeks are now bruised and branded red. He's bound on his front with his legs akimbo so his sore cheeks are nicely displayed. When his exposed cock is toyed with his cock grows hot and stiff revealing how this innocent straight boy has learned he's turned on by S&M. It disgusts this lad that he'd be turned on by the perverted behaviour of these vicious men, but bound with his most sensitive parts exposed to their stimulating powers he can't stop himself growing erect. He's .

Duration: 1:22:10
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 685kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download Martin - Tied and ball-gagged, nipples clamped

Fetish Findr, Scene 3

Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

When Nate Grimes gets home he finds a note from his master, Colby Jansen, instructing him to come over with his buddy, Gabriel Dalessandro. Colby has planned his session for the two guys and readies his dungeon by carefully laying out his various leather toys. The guys show up hard and ready for Colby in their jocks and collars and give themselves up for anything that Colby desires. The Master starts off slowly by securing Gabriel's hands and having Nate rim his asshole. Nate is told to come around to Gabriel's front side and when he sucks Gabriel's cock without permission, he gets a spanking. When Colby is satisfied Nate has learned his lesson, he relents on the punishment and lets Nate suck all the cock he wants. Colby is ready to dole out some pleasure and sits down behind Gabriel to give him the flogging of his life. Gabriel's experience is pure sensory overload as he gets flogged while having his dick sucked. As a reward for their good behavior, Colby allows the two slaves to suc.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fetish Findr, Scene 3

Shamus - Arms and legs bound, clothes cut off his body, breath control

Cocky young Shamus comes poking his nose around Adrian and Dave's lair. He's feeling very entitled to stick his nose where it doesn't belong so it's only fair to let him know what happens to prying straight boys. He's held in place while his arms are tied and his ankles are shackled. While he's still mouthing off insults his clothes are cut off from his body leaving him helplessly exposed.
Arrogant young hot guy Shamus thinks everyone should bow before him because he's a landlord's toadie. Now he's ready for a lesson in total humility. Having already had his arse cheeks flogged his butt is incredibly sensitive. Adrian ties him down so his rear is pointed up in the air. His tight white pants are snipped off him leaving his bare bottom helplessly exposed.
Shamus makes an enticing sight with his muscles restricted from being tightly belt buckled from his arms down to his feet. He writhes pathetically on the floor unable to cover himself for anyone who passes by. Adrian gives him a bi.

Duration: 1:33:02
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 840kbps

File size: 640.8 MB

Download Shamus - Arms and legs bound, clothes cut off his body, breath control

Fetish Findr, Scene 3

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FistingCentral
Cast: Nate Grimes, Gabriel Dalessandro, Colby Jansen
Genres: Boots, Fetish/Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

When Nate Grimes gets home he finds a note from his master, Colby Jansen, instructing him to come over with his buddy, Gabriel Dalessandro. Colby has planned his session for the two guys and readies his dungeon by carefully laying out his various leather toys. The guys show up hard and ready for Colby in their jocks and collars and give themselves up for anything that Colby desires. The Master starts off slowly by securing Gabriel's hands and having Nate rim his asshole. Nate is told to come around to Gabriel's front side and when he sucks Gabriel's cock without permission, he gets a spanking. When Colby is satisfied Nate has learned his lesson, he relents on the punishment and lets Nate suck all the cock he wants. Colby is ready to dole out some pleasure and sits down behind Gabriel to give him the flogging of his life. Gabriel's experience is pure sensory overload as he gets flogged while having his dick sucked. As a reward for their good behavior, Colby allows the two slaves to suc.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fetish Findr, Scene 3

Bound And Gagged - Brent Woods, Jim Richards

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bound & Gagged Video
Cast: Brent Woods, Jim Richards
Genres: Fucking Bondage, Anal, Oral, bdsm

"Bound & Gagged photo beauty Brent Woods, in his first video, redefines his relationship with his hot, real-life lover, Jim Richards. Brent is tied, tormented and ravaged by the cunning Richards, whose boyish smile and sinister laugh underscore the rebuilding of their relationship. A relationship of Bondage Under Construction."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:59
Video: 496x368, XviD, 1084kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 699.1 MB

Download Bound And Gagged - Brent Woods, Jim Richards

Tuxedo Strip Reveals Embarrassing Hard On

After he attended a formal affair, our straight guy fins himself strung up by a masked man. This muscular young man find himself restrained in a strange basement, and his handsome formal tuxedo is slowly ripped and cut from his body as he struggles in vain. As his tuxedo is cut away, his white briefs and silk socks are revealed and also shredded. But more than his muscular body is being revealed, as his trousers and briefs are cut away, his dirty little secret is exposed. To his horror, his hard cock pops into view revealing his man hood at full attention.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 628kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 192.8 MB

Download Tuxedo Strip Reveals Embarrassing Hard On

Bryan - Submission training, handcuffed and shackled

Release Year: 2021

Bryan has a very cosy set up. He's a married man who is waited on hand and foot, spends his evenings drinking and whoring then expects to get a blow job from the wife before dropping off asleep. It's time he learned his place by being enrolled in a mandatory intensive course that drills him into submission.
Bryan is deep into his training now and he's progressing nicely. Bound naked to a chair with his broken hole exposed for us to use and fuck. He's given no opportunity to mentally block out the fact he's about to have a stiff man's cock shoved up his arse. Eyes pried open and hands clasped around his neck, he's made to deeply feel every fucking second of this experience. The sperm we shoot over his hairy plump testicles and the muscular expanse of his chest is left to dry as he contemplates his new submissive position.
As a sporty, muscular and handsome young man, this straight lad thinks very highly of himself. It's time to bring him down to earth by demonstrating what a foul .

Duration: 1:32:23
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 914kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 687.0 MB

Download Bryan - Submission training, handcuffed and shackled

Session 268 - Get Your Tongue Up My Arsehole!

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot

Horny and dangerous straight Master John returns to humiliate and degrade snivelling sub elliott.

The top discovers his faggoty sub completely naked and orders him to lick clean first his shoes and then his stinking armpits. The Master is in need of a good clean so this is a difficult and odorous job for the weak bottom.

The Master pulls off his shoes and elliott then has to lick clean his feet before nuzzling his nose into the Master's underpants showing off his quickly hardening dick. This is then rammed into the back of the sub's mouth before the Master turns around and snarls at the sub that he has to lick clean his rancid arsehole and deeply rim him. This gets the horny top ever more excited so he ends up ordering the runt to lie on his back and then John sits on his face and pushes all his weight onto the sub's face.

In position to do press ups he pushes the whole of his dick into the quivering bottom's worthless mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1609kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download Session 268 - Get Your Tongue Up My Arsehole!

Terry - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged

Release Year: 2021

I knew the gullible wannabe model would turn up at my warehouse, his craving for cash and fame over-riding his common sense - namely, not to go alone into an unfamiliar private location with a stranger.
Terry's feeling pretty fucking stupid right now. Why was he such an idiot to come in here alone? Smacked around and subdued, he sits silently brooding as I rope him to the chair, only sputtering out the odd reply to my taunts when I slap and goad him.
Terry is growing more furious by the second. He spits and swears at me as I feel him up in his new, vulnerable position bent over the chair. After punishing him by cutting off his breath a few times, with a firm handgag, I lose patience and shove a ballgag into his mouth instead.
Shackled and collared handsome workman Terry is now kept as a naked plaything. With his arms bound behind his back he's unable to cover himself or stop any pervy man from grabbing on his sensitive cock and tugging away. Deeply ashamed Terry can only knee.

Duration: 2:40:28
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 740kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 989.9 MB

Download Terry - Modelling dreams forgotten as he's tied up and gagged

Danny Tormented with Teasing Fingers

I used the tips of my fingers and a slow, gentle pace to torment poor Danny. I told him that he was young, full of sexual energy, and would have to work for his release. He thrust his hips, gasped and panted and moaned, his body heaved rhythmically as he desperately tried to get off. I slowly teased him, building the sexual tension, until he shot an intense load, some of it landing in his beard.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 628kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 219.2 MB

Download Danny Tormented with Teasing Fingers