Tested in Bondage - A Wicked Game

Wayne - Pinned down and stripped

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English

Rock star Wayne has become accustomed to travelling the world receiving free booze and blowjobs from fans wherever he goes. He lives the ultimate party lifestyle with throngs of people willing to debase themselves to taste the sweat from his armpit. It's time for this rocker to be made into an obedient whore. He drifts into Adrian's bar for a cold beer. After slinging a few cold ones back and some chat he wants to make his exit.
Party rock star Wayne is shown our idea of a good time. Bound and suspended from the ceiling his smooth muscular body makes an inviting target for Dave to thrash as he slowly turns midair. His pale arse burns red. Every wallop causes the straight fucker to moan piteously through his ball gag.
It's hard enough fit young straight man Wayne to be groped and sexually used by pervy men. Adrian makes it all the more agonizing by having the ropes to untie himself just out of reach. He's groped all over by the men making his skin crawl. Since he can't appreciate.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:51
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 814kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 588.3 MB

Download Wayne - Pinned down and stripped

Dillon Pleads for Permission

Release Year: 2020

I tied Dillon spread eagle to the bed and licked, sucked and stroked his sensitive body until he was trembling breathlessly, pleading with me to let him cum. I told him I would tickle him as punishment if he came without my OK, he's extremely tickling and hates it. I held on for almost an hour, pleading and struggling to hold on, until I finally decided to let him cum in an intense orgasm, splattering his load on the wall behind him. But then I sadistically tickled him anyway, pure torment for him. I've been in a tickling mood lately.

Duration: 38:55
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 639kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

Download Dillon Pleads for Permission

Sean - Stripped naked, arms bound, arse fucked

Happy young couple Sean and Judith have trouble at night because of Sean's restless wandering. The burly young Irishman gets up at all hours wandering naked through the house. His subconscious must be seeking something that his dull little wife can't give him. They come into doctor Adrian's office asking for advice. Getting a good look at the hairy rugby player Adrian quickly prescribes bumming treatment.
Brutish hetero Sean gets the treatment he so badly needs. As a tough alpha-male rugby player he's always been followed and admired. It's time he learned to submit and serve men whose desire he's always so callously rejected.
Sean is tied with his feet suspended in the air so they are completely at the mercy of Dave's cruel treatment. He mercilessly tickles him, but the big dumb lug is determined not to show how skin-crawlingly uncomfortable it makes him. It's going to take more severe measures to break this hairy brute.

Duration: 47:19
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 806kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 314.9 MB

Download Sean - Stripped naked, arms bound, arse fucked

Milked Til He Lost Control

This time I had sexy Emanuel tied to a chair and edge him for a very long time, then milked his sensitive cock until he lost control and wet himself, me, and the floor. I've had guys threaten before as I milked them after an intense cum shot, but this was a first. I sucked, licked and stroked, eventually bringing him to an intense orgasm, then kept stroking as he wiggled and struggled, telling me to stop or he was going to wet himself, but I was determined to make him do it, and he did.

Duration: 34:33
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 539kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 182.8 MB

Download Milked Til He Lost Control

joel - Buddies strung up by their wrists, made to kiss

Everyone wants something for nothing - especially handsome young lads on the street who present themselves as do-gooders while sticking their hands in your pocket.
Joel has spent all day on the street wiggling his arse while trying to get donations. Time for that bum to be properly displayed while still in his tight trousers. Dave hocks a few loogies on his face which quickly turns bright crimson with burning shame. Adrian whacks his shapely arse cheeks while Dave claims his bare feet tickling them mercilessly. He's made to confess how many women he's screwed in his life and then take a spanking for every one.
Joel is keen to hustle for money on the street by appealing to people's charitable nature. Here he's taught how to solicit for money in a more truthful way by flogging his wares like a rent boy on the street. Dave plays the customer and he wants a good sampling of the goods before he pays a penny. Joel's naked body is flattened on the icy cold floor and his arse is spread w.

Duration: 1:37:48
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 850kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 681.6 MB

Download joel - Buddies strung up by their wrists, made to kiss

Trey Stuck on the Edge

Trey's is only 22 years old, always horny, and I had him hanging on the edge in slow motion. I lubed and massaged his sensitive young balls andhis "taint" for about 5 minutes before I even touched his dick and he wasrock hard and ready to go. I slowly stroked his cock and balls, using thesexual excitement of youth to torment him, him to accept my pace. I continued to tease and tickle his balls and "taint" while stroking his cock,and Trey started to become frustrated, longing for an orgasm. He gaspedand panted, thrust his hips and struggled, his cock twitched and bounced,his balls were tight, he was so close to the edge, desperate to cum, but I ignored his suffering. I was having fun at his expense. In the end I justbarely touched his cock and he struggled to shoot a big, load into the air.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 494kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 204.6 MB

Download Trey Stuck on the Edge

Lukas - Bound and gagged, flogged till his arse is burning red

Checking into a top hotel the service should be nothing but sterling. When the standard of the room isn't quite up to scratch Adrian and Dave call down for horny bellboy Lukas to come service them. It's his job to do whatever he can to keep the customer satisfied.
In the clean civilized hotel Lukas gives nothing but smiles and polite words, but once the pervy men drag him into the filthy basement he transforms into a mean bastard shouting homophobic insults. It's essential to train this hairy brute how to submit and serve. His remaining clothes are torn from his body and his body is flogged. His light European skin reacts amazingly with his arse blushing a deep red with angry welts. His tight hairy cunt is roughly fingered and fucked with a dildo till he's hollering at the top of his lungs. You can see how resistant his arsehole is by the way his red cheeks manically tremble at the deep penetration from which he's given no relief.
Lukas can hardly blame men for going wild wanting.

Duration: 1:39:02
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 882kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download Lukas - Bound and gagged, flogged till his arse is burning red

Dick

New model Dick is a good looking, 25 year old, straight, muscular young man with a bubble butt and a nice big cock. I started out teasing his hard cock, licking his smooth muscular body, sucking on his tits and nibbled and licked the head of his hard cock as he gasped and moaned,teasing but not actually taking it in my mouth. I finally sucked it slowly and Dick went wild with lust as I kept bringing him to the edge and backing off, ignoring his pleas to cum. I eventually let him cum in an intense orgasm, but he produced just a few drops of semen and admitted this was his fourth orgasm in a day. I punished him for that with a long milking.

Duration: 32:32
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 581kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

Download Dick

GayWarGames - God loves threesome

Video language: Korean

Eventually, Chase agrees to fuck a guy, but not kiss one.. Well Rico Vega had other plans. Midway through this scene, he tries to grab Chase to bring him in for a slow kiss but Chase pulls away, unsure of how to react.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

Download GayWarGames - God loves threesome

Chris's Aching Hardon

I had Chris tied to a stool and slowly stroked, fondled, licked and sucked his aching cock, he wanted to cum so badly he gasped, wiggled and twisted in his seat, his cock was so hard it looked like it hurt. I took him to the edge several times, at one point stopping so close to his shooting that a small pool or semen formed at the tip of his cock. I finally used a slow, continuous stroke until he popped his load.

Duration: 30:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 474kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 148.6 MB

Download Chris's Aching Hardon

Jared - Part 1-6

Release Year: 2019

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 1:23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jared - Part 1-6

A Tight Spot

Genres: Anal, Bondage, CMNM, Condom, Cumshot, Fingering, Handcuffs, Oral, Roleplay, Rough

Police have set up a sting operation to take down Latino twink prostitute Ariano. Once he is cuffed, Officer Todd Haynes starts to explain just how fucked Ariano truly is. In an effort to avoid jail time, Ariano agrees to do anything Officer Haynes wants. Big mistake! Poor little Ariano is quickly naked and bound to a chair with Officer Haynes?s large, white cock clogging his throat. He brutally finger-bangs him, then hammers Ariano?s tight brown ass like crazy before spraying him with a facial cumshot.

Duration: 31:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A Tight Spot

Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped,nipples and dick pegged

Sexy trade like Kirk are too proud to sell their arse on the street. Instead this hetero wants to be a respectable personal trainer, but he's still out in public using his buff body as an advertisement to hire him. It's time this muscular straight bastard stops teasing us and learns what it really means to use his body. Enticed into the BreederFuckers lair for a private personal training session he demonstrates exercises to get fit. Watching Kirk training his well-toned body is all most people get to see in the gym before seeing him change underneath his towel in the locker room. Now it's time to take what we want. He's restrained with a leg spreader and strung up to the ceiling giving easy access to his hard muscular chest and ripped six pack.
Strong hetero man Kirk's clothes have been stripped down to his pristine white pants. His limbs are tied and secured to the walls so his legs are spread open leaving him totally vulnerable to be fiddled with by any man who passes by. Adrian c.

Duration: 1:27:22
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 589.0 MB

Download Kirk - Restrained and stripped, groped,nipples and dick pegged

Reluctant and Nervous

New model Evan is a 23 year old southern-boy with a family to support and rent to pay, so he's reluctantly agreed to get a blow job from a man,even though he's very nervous and uncomfortable. I have him strip, showing off his handsome, toned body and nice cock, standing naked before me looking scared and embarrassed. As a concession to his fear, I don't tie him to the table but make him lay with his hands behind his head in a submissive pose and gently sucked on his cock until he did the unthinkable and surrendered his daddy juice in my demanding mouth.

Duration: 28:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 141.9 MB

Download Reluctant and Nervous

Tom - Tied, wanked, CBT, balls crushed, dick pegged

Angry young man Tom thinks he can keep his body exclusively for the fairer sex, but we want him on display for only men to enjoy. He's tied down with his naked body spread open and a ball gag in his gob to stop his filthy mouth. Dave seizes Tom's dick and strokes him till he grows a semi-hard on. The hetero is disgusted that not only is another man stroking his cock but the dirty fucker can't stop himself getting a rise from the manipulative touch.
Feisty hetero Tom can't get it through his thick head that he is now our naked slut. What's needed are some wickedly cruel BDSM games to tame him and train his body to take whatever we want to dish out. Since he's such a foul-mouthed fucker Dave stuffs a ball gag in his gob. That sterling smooth tattooed back needs our mark. Dave administers multiple lashes to it and his sexy bum. Tom howls in anger, but Dave is just tenderizing the meat of his arse for his next vicious plan. A burning candle is tipped over the glowing pink curves of Tom.

Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 859kbps

File size: 482.2 MB

Download Tom - Tied, wanked, CBT, balls crushed, dick pegged

Sucking Keith's Cock and Balls

Keith and I have known each other for a few years now, and he's very comfortable with and appreciates my oral talents, and I love spending time between the young, straight guys long legs sucking his cock and taking his sweet load. This time I got his cock hard simply by sucking on his big,daddy balls, then alternated between sucking and licking them and sucking his long, hard dick. He finally gave me what I wanted, surrendering his load with deep breaths and sighs of relief.

Duration: 33:09
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 485kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 162.3 MB

Download Sucking Keith's Cock and Balls

Rob - Tied up with bandages and ballgagged

Student doctor Rob gets a full on body check by evil doctors Adrian and Dave. They cut the constrained patient's pants from his cock and vigorously examine his arse hole with a lubed up finger. Unable to find the problem with this helpless subject, they flog his already tender bum, leaving him shrieking in agony.
Tied arse-up on the exam table doctor Rob's knackers look very tempting peeking out from under his hospital gown and dangling between his muscular thighs. He's accustomed to having his every order followed without question but he's not so good at following directions. He's given a good hard fucking with a vibrator humming away at high speed. Doctor Dave ties his nuts to the table and teases the incredibly sensitive underside of his glans with a vibrator wand. Rob moans as he's relentlessly fucked with lube and anal juices streaming down to his balls.
Every young business should be stripped down to nothing but his tight white pants ready to receive full-on relentless arse.

Duration: 2:54:58
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 858kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rob - Tied up with bandages and ballgagged

Justin and Chic

Justin is tied to a chair with Chic gently teasing and stroking his hard cock, barely touching it just enough to keep him aroused. Justin's body language and facial expressions show how aroused the older man is making him. Chic gradually and consistently increases the pace, giving false hope to the young man. He takes Justin to the edge five times and backs off, denying his requests for permission to cum before taking him over the edge to shoot a big load.

Duration: 30:06
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 527kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 156.1 MB

Download Justin and Chic

Jamie - Ball-gagged, tied, groped, spanking

If anyone needs a lesson in humility it's big-headed fitness hunk Jamie. He expects his muscular manly body to be worshiped. Instead we truss the hetero up and gag him so he's totally under our control. He's given a firm bare handed spanking over his tight sexy gym shorts. His toned hairy chest and torso are like hot metal to touch. He tries to jerk away from our prying greedy hands, but when he's tied and strung up he can't do anything to prevent his bum and heavy dick from being fondled. His tight white pants are peeled down so we can run our fingers around the incredibly warm rubbery circumference of his sphincter.
With his ankles clamped and his head-gag strung up to the ceiling, hunk Jamie can do nothing to prevent his tight white pants being yanked aside to reveal his warm tight hole. The men take their time prying apart his hairy arse cheeks to fully appreciate viewing his virgin opening which he's so fiercely protected. The proud straight fucker would never allow anyone to p.

Duration: 1:11:42
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 952kbps

File size: 552.7 MB

Download Jamie - Ball-gagged, tied, groped, spanking

Tanner on the Rack

Tanner is tied to the rack, breathless and aroused, his cock hard as a rock, he's squirming in his restraints as I slowly stroked. He moaned and whimpered in anticipation as I licked his hardon but delayed putting it in my mouth, sucking on his very sensitive nipples instead. He was twitching and trembling as I repeatedly sucked him to the edge, stopping before he could cum, making him beg for more. He was getting desperate when I finally gave in and stroked him, twitching and panting, to a very satisfying orgasm.

Duration: 28:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 753kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 192.3 MB

Download Tanner on the Rack