The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Greatest Hits

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa, Alexis, Amadahy, Becky, Brianna, Cherry, ChiChi, Christina, Jade, Jennifer, Kendall, Lola, Mia, Sara and more
Genres: Female Domination, Ass Worship, Ball Busting, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Disco Shorts, Toilet Slavery, Spiting, Forced Cum eating, Shoe Licking, Pegging, Strap-On Male, Ass Kissing, Chastity, Financial Domination
Video language: English

A small selection of how girls know how to dominate their men, and show them who is the main thing in sex, and in general they rule in life. These losers can only lick their pussies, lick their heels, sniff unwashed pussies and listen and fulfill every desire.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Greatest Hits

Hooked

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this, and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
I love playing with straitjackets, but I haven't yet experienced having my arms folded behind my back like Elise Graves did with Petgirl Kako in this video. It seems like a fun variation on the traditional straitjacket tie. In this video Petgirl is strapped down to a fuck bench, in a straitjacket with her arms folded behind her back. This actually worked out great. In addition to the straitjacket and heavy leather straps, Petgirl is blindfolded and lead weights are hung from her nose piercing which holds her face buried in the padded slot in the fuck bench.

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 876.3 MB

Download Hooked

Bound and wank exercise with Eveline

Cast: Eveline Dellai
Genres: Anal, 1on1, Interracial, BBC, Hardcore, Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Sideways, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Brunette, Natural Tits

The guy is punished. He's in some weird room on an exercise machine with his mouth tied. The dominant girl got down on one knee, pulled off his pants, took out a penis and began to jerk him off.

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bound and wank exercise with Eveline

Another Ass Pounded

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

Another cute white boy's about to get victimized by that huge strap-on! But don't get it wrong, this guy wants it, really bad! He's sucking on it and riding it like a pro!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 24:56
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3779kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 714.0 MB

Download Another Ass Pounded

JG-Leathers Electro Play

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay updating the site. Too much going on here. I got my first vaccine shot a few weeks ago, and will get the second shot in the next few weeks. I got the Pfizer vaccine. I would take any of the vaccines. Probably, in the near future, all three vaccines will be available to everyone. Maybe it will be a badge of honor to have received all three vaccines? An any case, please don't wait for your shot. Get your shot regardless of which vaccine it is. Any shot is better than no shot. And hopefully by the end of this year it'll be safe to travel and I can share new videos with you from Germany and Switzerland.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 505.3 MB

Download JG-Leathers Electro Play

Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, CBT

Good boys get rewards in the House of Goddess Eliza and that reward is a big, thick cock in your ass. She wants to see her bottom bitch always smiling and happy when a cock is sliding in and out of his fuck-hole. Her slave will learn to love getting fucked as that is the only way he will be receiving any pleasure from here on out. His cock has been permanently locked and sealed away making sure he grows to love his reward as much as Eliza loves deep dicking him.

Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Smile for Cock - FullHD 1080p

Asshole Stretching

Studio: Juicy Entertainment

Get on your knees and grab your biggest dildo, for this black chick got a Huge Strap-On for your white ass! She's ready to stretch your tight ass like it's never been before!

Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps

File size: 734.3 MB

Download Asshole Stretching

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

Facesitting a wanker

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Can this pathetic freak lick pussy fine enough? Let's try it out! Here in this video you will see his Domme pushing him down on the tiled bathroom floor and facesitting him till she is satisfied. She will also let him jizz her panties. Such an honor!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

Download Facesitting a wanker

Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Studio: True Life

Long legged blond beauty in pink stockings getting into hardcore fucking in a domination scene with the muscular dude in a mask to do all of her caprices to bring her into paradise of pleasures for her sweet cunt

Duration: 24:11
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download Leggy blondie pussy fucking

Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Lexi Lore has had enough being serviced by a small white penis, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19732kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download Lexi Lore - Sweet Pink Dark Treat

Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Taylor Starr
Genres: Ebony, Babe, Feet, Interracial

Smoking hot ebony babe is playing with her pussy when she caught thief and now wants to punish him. Slut has a foot fetish and she tries to please this stud only using her sexy feet. Bitch makes him cum on her feet.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3627kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 578.8 MB

Download Ebony jerked his dick with sexy feet

Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Cast: Mistress Tess, Domina Scarlet
Genres: Femdom, Dual Domination, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Tess and Domina Scarlet share an anal slut, but can he keep up with the two insatiable Ladies. First on his back, legs in the air as they share both his holes. Then they decide to better immobilise him by putting him in the stocks. Watch him squirm as he struggles, to no avail, to take their big cocks!

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Tess Domina Scarlet

Suck It First

Studio: Lava XXX

She met him on the University last year. Yesterday she lost a bet and now she needs to suck him first. That was a deal, but since they already enjoy and her pussy is wet she may receive his great boner as well.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3752kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 553.6 MB

Download Suck It First

Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Cast: Lance Hart & Leigh Raven
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Strap On - Peggin

Lance Hart & Leigh Raven is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Lance Hart & Leigh Raven's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 216kbps

Download Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Under My Hot New Heels

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Trampling, Foot Fetish, High Heel

OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Under My Hot New Heels

HD Femdom Sex Videos Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Lance Hart, Leigh Raven
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Strap On - Pegging

Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre filmed her their friend Leigh plowing Lance's ass with a huge strap on cock, making him prostate cum over and over until he finally exploded jizz all over his stomach. Leigh told him to lick it up and he happily did.

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 216kbps

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Leigh Fucks Lance in the Ass

Fallon West - Black Cock Riding

Release Year: 2019
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Fallon West gets down and dirty in this hot set by Marco P, a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 31:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19527kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Fallon West - Black Cock Riding