The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Chantelle xx

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Having accelerated the tempo, I brought her to the arm, I got her hands on the pack, and went on to lick her up to the back, because she wasn't distracted - the faithful, who came to her hands, didn't get lost.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Chantelle xx

Amadahy & Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Amadahy, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!
After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on.

Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amadahy & Mia

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Curing his arrogance

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

The Mistresses will establish their rule over this cheeky stallion with ropes and fire - and a little bit of plastic wrap. Watch them tie him up and drip hot wax onto his body making him forget about his cockiness. He goes from stud to a male slut!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3799kbps

File size: 564.2 MB

Download Curing his arrogance

Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In this video Elise and her assistant PetGirlKako (Fetlife) put our friend 'StrangeHobbies' (Fetlife) in the rubber suit and then torment him with a vibrator and finally haul him upside-down with a winch and pulley system from above. His feet are secured in oversize boots which allow for the extra space of the rubber booties of the suit. The boots are attached to a piece of wood with bolts that have flat heads on the inside of the boot and are secured with a nut and washer on the top side of the wood. This is a fun and really kinky idea which I have only scene once before many years ago. The piece of wood has a ring bolt in the middle so it can be connected to the overhead winch cable.

Duration: 24:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

Download Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

No Mercy BBC

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ball Gag, Chastity, Ebony

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download No Mercy BBC

Little Rubber Piggy

Hey everyone, I am on the road and updating the website from my phone. I will write a detailed description of this update when I am back home. Please enjoy this video with Elise Graves and her rubber gimp. Mark

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

File size: 739.3 MB

Download Little Rubber Piggy

CFNM Les Garcons Dans La Piscine - Mixed Swimming II

An all boys swim team from a posh school travel to France to compete against another school only to find it is mixed-gender and with very different attitudes to sex and nudity. For a start all boys swim nude while the girls wear smart swimming costumes. All the posh boys and their macho teacher find themselves naked and exposed in public by the sexy French filles. Involuntary erections and ejaculations are so embarrassing for innocent lads aren't they?

Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download CFNM Les Garcons Dans La Piscine - Mixed Swimming II

Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, High Heels, CBT, Sounding, Nurse Play

Nurse Lexi Sindel is experimenting on her patient. She has a new set of extra long steel rods to measure the depth of her slaves cock. She slides the rod deep into his cock until it almost disappears. His cock is hard and aroused as she penetrates it. Lexi is amused by fucking his cock hole so she stretches it open more with thicker and thicker rods. The patient learns what it is like to have no control over his own body.

Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11276kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lexi Sindel Deep Sounding

New Studio Gum Showroom

This is a fun interview video that Elise Graves shot in 2018 with Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum. Hans-Peter purchased Studio Gum from it's original owner in Austria a few years ago. Hans was already in the latex business with his website Latex-Maske, so he was quite familiar with latex manufacturing and sales. His purchase of Studio Gum was a perfect fit.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 815.9 MB

Download New Studio Gum Showroom

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Studio: Lava XXX

If you want to satisfy me you need to squeeze my cock. You may use your shoes, your high heels; you may use your fingers. Just do not forget to squeeze it and to milk it as much as it is possible.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Squeeze It Bitch, Hard

Helplessly Filled

I remember as a young man in my early 20's reading a Centurian bondage magazine. A drawing caught my eye of a naked guy strapped down and bent over a padded bench, and a hot woman with a strap-on dildo standing behind him, ready to fuck him in the ass. For some reason this image was burned into my mind, and I have been scouring Centurian magazines ever since trying to find the drawing. I liked the bondage rigging he was in, and I liked the idea of being fucked while helplessly restrained in bondage and unable to resist.

Duration: 24:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

File size: 925.9 MB

Download Helplessly Filled

Veruca James Been Caught Cummin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

So she has him come fix the bed and talks him into sex her. When her husband walks back and sees she has turned him into a cuckold once again, he gets his mouth ready to suck up all the cum off her face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11716kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Veruca James Been Caught Cummin

Hard And Sensitive

This is an awesome video, and a lot of guys who will watch it over and over, including myself. The video was shot in Seattle and includes all the right stuff for a great fetish scene. Lets start with Elise Graves, and a local rubber submissive who had been fantasizing about playing with her for years. This guy totally lucked out because Elise had access to a big playroom and an unusual bondage chair. As you will see in the video, the submissive was hard and dripping with anticipation. His wrists were shackled behind his back with heavy Clejuso handcuffs, and his head was kept stationary by a thick cable noose which circled his neck. If you have ever seen Elise's videos you will know that she likes to use a noose to control her subjects. I think it turns her on.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 866.9 MB

Download Hard And Sensitive

HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33 Scene 1

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Romanvideo
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Hardcore, Fetish, Gonzo, Big Butt, Anilingus, Shaved

Hot blonde AJ Applegate may look like the girl next door, but she's actually a cruel and demanding mistress. In her POV, she orders you to your knees and teases you mercilessly, makes you beg as she plays peek-a-boo with her firm, gorgeous rump. She commands you to tongue fuck her ass and you're only too happy to comply.Slave Chad gets a face-full of pretty pink and white panties as Mistress AJ straddles his head. She Facesits And Reverse Facesits, making her slave smell her holes through the thin, wet cotton. He can't help but jerk off as she grinds and bounces.She allows him to remove her panties, then lets him tongue her holes until she cums. He nearly explodes as well, but she slaps his hands away from his cock. She's the only one allowed to orgasm today! She him brutally as punishment.Finally she allows him to Worship Her Ass, licking her bouncy cheeks and tonguing her tight asshole until she cums again.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2593kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitters In Heat Vol. 33 Scene 1

Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

My son Miles Striker is on the phone bragging about having the house to himself for the weekend. He's not aware that I am still in the house and is caught by surprise as I hand gag him from behind and take the phone from him. I teasingly tell his friend that Miles will be tied up all weekend and can't talk at the moment. I wrestle him on the couch so that I'm sitting side saddle on his lap, my legs crossed and my hand firmly clamped over his mouth while I tease and laugh at him. He angrily gag talks and protests as I force him down onto her back and straddle his face smothering him until he stops squirming. The scene fades back in and I'm sitting on the couch smiling smugly at my son on the floor. I taunt and mock the bound boy who's heavily trussed up in rope, arms behind his back while one foot rubs his package as the other foot rubs all over his face. Miles mouth is stuffed with a pair of my dirty panties. He writhes and angrily gag talks. As I am lecturing him I straddle .

Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Rebellious boy bound, gagged & humiliated