The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Kinky
Video language: English

Goddess Demi really wants to give it extra hard to her slave and straps on her meanest and thickest black cock she owns. She shows absolutely no mercy on his slutty ass as she rams it in extra deep making sure he won't be walking straight for a very long time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Demi Sutra - No Mercy

Strap-on Punishment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Strap-on Punishment

Femdom punishing

Studio: Small Talk

Sexy babe covered in leathers is busy with punishing her misbehaved man as she is ready to give him the ultimate pleasures that he deserves. Get crazy together with the crazy couple as they are going wild.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.3 MB

Download Femdom punishing

Accept the humiliation of your Mistress-nothingness part 9

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mistresst
Genres: femdom, slave, humiliation,facesitting,pov

If you want to cum you're going to have to suffer.I like to see you uncomfortable, degraded & used for my amusement.

Total size: 857.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Accept the humiliation of your Mistress-nothingness part 9

Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2.

She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 5 files.

Download Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2.

Full Service Maid

Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars

Three girls Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars are very fond of an unusual kind of orgasm. One of them was dressed in the form of a maid and began to clap her hand in anal after being fucked with a long falas!

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Full Service Maid

Sexual Domination Match Melissa Moore vs BT

Melissa and BT are going head to head to see who will cum out on top! Melissa is a lot stronger than she looks, but when it comes to a sexual domination match, BT is not to be underestimated. Fierce fighter Melissa clamps her powerful thighs around BT's face early on, causing her to let her guard down and go on the defensive. Try as she might to win the match, Melissa struggles to fight her own feelings of ecstasy as BT snatches the win.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 410.5 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match Melissa Moore vs BT

Mistress sissy training

Studio: FEMINIZED
Genres: Bisexual, Strap-on, Oral, Hardcore

Mistress Marissa is training a new sissy. She plans on teaching the sissy how to be a proper woman, and that starts with looking the part. She has told sissy repeatedly "NO BOY CLOTHES IN HER HOUSE!". Mistress strips off sissies offensive boy clothing and gives her a good spanking for disobeying strict orders. Marissa dresses sissy into frilly white linerie, and heels. Sissies always need to look fuckable. Marissa feminizes her more by applying make-up and even paints her toes. Sissy is looking much more feminine & girly. Once sissy looks the part it is time for dildo training. Mistress Marissa throat fucks the sissy with a pink dildo making her gag on the cock, no mercy for this slut in training. Next Mistress Marissa takes the dildo to sissy's ass. Marissa tells the sissy her plans for pimping that ass out, she is going to make lots of money on that ass. Marissa gets turned on thinking about how much money she is going to make whoring out her new slave. Marissa starts stroking her c.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11275kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Mistress sissy training

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Michelle Anthony - Hot Redhead Feet!

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Michelle Anthony
Genres: Redhead, Teen, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Feet

Michelle Anthony is a hot girl-next-door redhead from Washington State! She is gorgeous and super young looking with a great smile. She has super soft size 7.5 feet that are simply incredible. She takes off her sandals and holds each foot toward the camera and she shows you her wrinkled soles and does toe points, she spreads her toes and she wiggles them. She really knows how to tease! Next, she oils up her soles and gets them super shiny and again, holds them up to the camera. I then come in and lick her bare feet and soles. I loved sucking on her toes, too, and in between each one. She is such a sexy girl. Finally for the footjob, I found out she's really good at giving them and it immediately turned me on! She stroked my cock for awhile and then I popped a nice load all over her sexy soft feet!

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 972.1 MB

Download Michelle Anthony - Hot Redhead Feet!

Pussy Supremacy (AJ Applegate) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings

AJ Applegate is a very sexual and greedy Mistress who believes her orgasms are the most important thing in a slave's service. She loves locking away a slave's cock while riding his face to orgasm knowing the only pleasure he receives is from licking his Mistress's holes.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11325kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pussy Supremacy (AJ Applegate) - FullHD 1080p

Hunteress - Infidelity Judicial - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

You were getting married to my best friend, in fact, that was the last time I saw you. The next time I see you I invite you over for some tea. Since I found out about your affair. Somehow you find yourself in my playroom, and so I take this opportunity to question you about it.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5945kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 922.6 MB

Download Hunteress - Infidelity Judicial - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Fefe - Face Fuck With Top Girl Angel Lima

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fefe - Face Fuck With Top Girl Angel Lima

Plays Dominatrix As She Uses Toys

Cast: Angelina Colon, Adrian Monroe

Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Plays Dominatrix As She Uses Toys

Strap-on Punishment

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass.

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Strap-on Punishment

Threesome me hard

Studio: Over C

Leathered up dudes are on a banging mission for the crazy brunette bitch with long hair as she loves to get fucked in a bizarre fashion. Get amazed on what some girls are ready to go for to experience intense orgasms.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Threesome me hard

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser