The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs John Anthony

Video language: English

John Anthony is very sure of himself, but Layna and her teammates (Dillion, ChiChi, and Molly Jane) are confident that Layna's thighs can take this guy down. When Layna cums all over his face, she takes pity on the weakling and jerks the loser out of him.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match Layna Landry vs John Anthony

More brutal punishment

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go lifeless, but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose make. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Release Year: 2019

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Wet MILFs

Cast: Brittany Bardot & Veronica Avluv
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, MILF, Piss in glass, Piss in panties, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Squirting, USA, Wet panties, Wet toy

Gorgeous MILFs Brittany Bardot and Veronica Avluv are dressed in lingerie and ready for some fun as they kiss each other in the bedroom. They help each other out of their bras to play with their big tits then Brittany moves down to Veronica's red lace panties and licks her crotch while she starts to pee. Brittany lays down on the bed and Veronica licks her panties too before these pissing lesbian babes strip out of them and suck their golden juices from the wet fabric. As Veronica bends over, Brittany toys her ass with a glass butt plug and licks her pussy when suddenly, Veronica starts to piss again and this time it's down into Brittany's hand. Dark haired Veronia lays down and while Brittany takes her turn with the butt plug, she squats above her on the bed and sprays another stream of golden juices down onto her hot naked body. After toying each others pussies with a big black dildo, these horny MILFs take turns to fill up a pink vase with more of their pee and pour the golden nec.

Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8073kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Wet MILFs

Jill Kassidy - Stretched to Fit

Cast: Jill Kassidy
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Stockings, CBT, BDSM

Mistress Jill Kassidy really wants to fit some very large objects into her slut-boy's hole but as of right now his ass is just to tight for her liking. She must use her big, black cock to stretch out his hole whether he thinks he can do it or not. One way or another Mistress Jill will fit the object she want's most inside his soon to be stretched ass.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jill Kassidy - Stretched to Fit

Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

The Slave has to suck and kiss the green rubber boots of Lady Victoria very submissive and passionately. And then a surprise guest walks into the room. It is Mistress Cynthia, a new blonde german Femdom. Meanwhile I take a sit with my rubberass on the slaves face and Mistress cynthia treating the slaves cock.
The new blonde Mistress cynthia and myself like to fuck our slave. First I put him an electro-dildo into his ass and the slave has to suck the long black dick of Mistress cynthia. Now the slaves asshole is big enough and I start to fuck him hard and deep.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cynthia and Lady Victoria Valente

Domination Games With Angelina Colon

Cast: Angelina Colon, Adrian Monroe
Genres: Hardcore, Big natural tits, Chubby, Handcuffs, Anal big dildo, Rimming, Cumshot

Occasionaly two of our models vibe so well that they ask us to pair them up in specific scenes. This fem-dom / body worship / rim fest was the result when Adrian Monroe and Angelina Colon teamed up. This all started with a 3-way scene, Angelina and Adrian enjoyed each other so much they literally begged for this scene. We say "why not".

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Domination Games With Angelina Colon

Extreme FemDom Group Ballbusting At Folsom Street Fair

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Back by popular demand! This cbt slut starred in one of the most acclaimed and controversial videos on my site. He is finally back to put his balls on the line for more pain in this star studded ball busting sequel.

It doesn't get more extreme then this when it comes to true public cbt and humiliation in front of thousands of people. There were 360,000 people at folsom street fair this year, how many of them watched him get humbled by a huge group of angry women?

Women's rage needs an outlet! Once he is chained to the fence, we tear open his shirt like a holiday cracker. At first he is nervous, but soon he is terrified as more and more women arrive to take out their aggression.

The more we beat his balls, the harder his cock gets! Consent bulge, traitor dick, confused cock, whatever you want to call it, cbtarget just keeps getting harder and harder the more we torment his genitals. Dick slapping seems to have the same effect, but the group of ladies can't resist the extreme e.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5120kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 899.8 MB

Download Extreme FemDom Group Ballbusting At Folsom Street Fair

Olesya

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Olesya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Olesya

Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Our patient was in for an appointment he wouldn't forget when latex clad naughty nurses Mistress Miranda and Moi strapped him to the couch for a very kinky therapy session. He'll be cumming back for more!

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9845kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Red & Mistress Miranda - Nurse Nurse

Eliza, Thomas - Thomas Can't Stand Up

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Submissed
Cast: Eliza, Thomas
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

There is a good reason to love this blonde mean babe, because her sternness is not only exceeding her beauty. A lot of cock teasing are small price to worship this bossy lady' gorgeous face, so this lucky fellow is quick in having an orgasm when she starting to enjoy herself.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 953.9 MB

Download Eliza, Thomas - Thomas Can't Stand Up

Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Cuckie is collared chained and to lick my shoes and stockings while wearing lacy panties. I ignore him while sucking and fucking my bull, but I also get huge pleasure by smacking my cuckold in the face, spitting my lover's precum in his mouth, calling him my faggot and comparing his tiny penis to my lover's huge dick. In this clip I get fucked harder than I ever have on film in various positions, and my bull also participate in the verbal degradation of the cuckold asking my husband to sniff his ass while watching his wife get fucked hard. Cuckie gets to be up close, personal and tea bagged by my bull while he pounds me. I finish with giving my lover a blowjob and spitting his load into my husband's mouth for him to swallow. There's nothing easy about pleasing a wife like me

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2850kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Miss Jasmine Hardcore cuckold full version

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Hole Wrecker (Emily Willis) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Spitting

Mistress Emily Willis doesn't need a reason to bend her bitch boy over and hollow out his fuck-hole. She just loves sex in every way and can't get enough of using her big, strap-on cock on a daily basis. The last thing you want to do is say no to a young and vicious Mistress like Emily when she has you locked in a cage. Her slave has learned that lesson quite well to just accept her dick at any time she demands.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hole Wrecker (Emily Willis) - FullHD 1080p

Fiona, Peter Stallion - Young Mistress

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Submissed
Cast: Fiona, Peter Stallion
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

If Fiona wants a hard cock Nicole is going to get a hard cock with this piece of meat. As you can see, bossy Nicole doesn't give a fuck! She only cares if this guy gets any pleasure.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Fiona, Peter Stallion - Young Mistress

Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished.

Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Mae Ling - Men Always Lose

Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Kinky Carmen Mega Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet Vip Collection. Part 3.

they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass . Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 6 files.

Download Kinky Carmen Mega Perfect Sweet Nice Sweet Vip Collection. Part 3.